剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望主妇》前情回顾
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
加布复仇得逞
Gabrielle got even.
我伤到你了么 要不我继续尝试
Did I hurt you, or should I keep trying?
汤姆初获灵感
Tom got an idea.
我要开一家匹萨店
I'm gonna open up a pizza parlor!
布里则被人警告
Bree got a warning.
他是个冷血杀手
He's a cold-blooded killer.
而警♥察♥线索在握
The police got a clue.
那些蓝色印记 我认为这是个电♥话♥号♥码
Those blue marks. I think it's a phone number.
我是麦克·德尔非诺
You've reached Mike Delfino.
这本应该永不发生的
This should never have happened!
争宠大战愈演愈烈
And the battle for Mike's affection got ugly.
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
马上 麦克就会在我上面
Soon, with Mike on top of me.
人们常说 "直认不讳 问心无愧"
It is often said that confession is good for the soul.
这位金发女郎深刻领会了此句的含义
No one knew this better than a certain blonde
从小开始 她每周都会
who had been confessing her sins to
向欧麦利神父认罪忏悔
Father O'Malley once a week since she was a child.
年复一年 令欧麦利神父感到诧异的是
As the years had passed, much to Father O'Malley's dismay,
某个话题频繁出现
a theme began to emerge.
我又色♥诱♥了有线电视修理工
I seduced the cable guy again.
我和一个民歌♥二重唱歌♥手有私情
I'm having an affair with a folk-singing duo.
上周我让利特曼法师上了三垒
Last week I let Rabbi Littman get to third base.
在宽恕她之后
And once she had been forgiven,
欧麦利神父会告诉伊迪·布利特
Father O'Malley would tell Edie Britt
不要再越雷池半步
to go out into the world and sin no more.
而不幸的是
Unfortunately for Edie,
诱惑似乎...
temptation seemed to be...
好呀
Hello, there.
无处不在
...everywhere.
伊迪 在车祸之前我们
Edie, what were we like together,
关系如何
before the accident?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们很亲密吗
You know, were we close?
想听实话吗
Honestly?
咱们两家近在咫尺
We lived about 50 feet from each other
你却对我视而不见
and you barely knew that I existed.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 倒不是说你没礼貌
It's true. You weren't rude or anything.
取信的时候我们会互相打个招呼
We'd wave or exchange hellos as we went to get our mail,
但是你从来没有正眼瞧过我 从未
but you never really looked at me. Not really.
对你来说我只是个邻居而已
I was just another neighbor to you.
既然我们不是朋友
Well, if we weren't friends,
那为何你每天都来照顾我
why are you here every day helping me?
因为我见到你的第一眼
Because, from the first moment I laid eyes on you,
就爱上了你
I sort of fell in love with you.
我告诉你这些并非有所企图
I'm not telling you this because I expect anything,
不必担心 好吗
so you can just relax. OK?
好吧
OK.
但等到你回家以后
But when you do come back home,
我们取信再次相遇时
and we do run into each other when we're getting our mail
如果你能正眼看我一次
I'd really appreciate it if you'd...
我会很开心的
just look at me.
别无他求
That's all.
我现在就看着你呢
I'm looking at you now.
是的
Yes.
人们常说 "直认不讳 问心无愧"
It is often said confession is good for the soul.
今天我和麦克·德尔非诺亲热了
Mike Delfino and I made out today.
感觉太爽了
And it was great!
但有些忏悔只不过是
But some confessions are just bragging
变相的炫耀
in disguise.
最令布里·霍吉感到厌烦的
There was nothing Bree Hodge hated more
就是不速之客
than an unexpected knock at the door.
因为他们总会带来令人不快的意外
She's always certain it would lead to a disagreeable surprise.
不管来者是化妆品推销女
Whether it be in the form of a cosmetics saleswoman,
狂热的信徒
religious zealots,
还是一大家子
or extended family.
而这一天发生的意外
But on this day, the surprise awaiting Bree
远比布里想像中的更为不愉快
was far more disagreeable than she ever could've imagined.
-你好 布里 -卡洛琳
- Hello, Bree. - Carolyn.
你来的真不巧
This isn't a very good time.
-我在烤点心 -布里
- I'm baking. - Bree.
你好 初次见面 我叫哈维·碧茨比
Oh, hi. We haven't met. I'm Harvey Bigsby.
我是带我妻子来向你道歉的
And I brought my wife here to apologize.
我烤的是蛋奶酥 掌握火候是关键
It's a souffle, and timing is everything.
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
自从阿尔玛失踪以后
She's been under a great deal of stress
她承担了巨大的压力
since Alma's disappearance,
变得有些失常
and she really hasn't been herself.
主要是因为吃了从网上买♥♥的
Much of that was due to the Mexican painkiller
墨西哥止痛片
she purchased online.
还好被我制止了
But I put a stop to that.
奥森说你们的关系非常亲密
Well, Orson tells me that the two of you were very close,
出于对你们交情的尊重 我洗耳恭听
and out of respect for that friendship, I'm all ears.
经过三思之后 可能我做得有点过分
After thinking it over I realized that, maybe, I was out of line.
尤其是
Definitely out of line
对奥森的恶劣指控
with the terrible accusations that I made.
我为我给你们带来的痛苦深表歉意
I'm deeply sorry for the pain that I caused.
真心诚意地希望你们能原谅我
I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
能表示如此难以启齿的歉意
Well, I can appreciate how difficult
我很欣赏你的勇气
that must have been for you.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
-如释重负 -我也是
- I'm so relieved. - As am I.
少了你的鞭策
You don't know how rusty my golf game's gotten
我的高尔夫球技都变得生疏了
without this one keeping me on my toes.
那找机会到俱乐部聚一聚 吃个饭
Perhaps we can get together for dinner at the club sometime.
好主意
That sounds lovely.
亲爱的 你很伟大 你知道吗
Darling, you are amazing, you know that?
你用如此高尚的姿态化解了一桩不愉快的事情
To rise above all that unpleasantness with such dignity.
谢谢夸奖 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
但如果你真的以为 我会与那个嗑药的毒妇
But if you think for one second that I'm gonna break bread
共进晚餐的话
with that malicious pill-popping shrew,
那你一定是疯了
you're out of your mind.
苏珊 你干嘛呢
Hey, Susan. Whatcha doing?
我把泥铲掉到地上了 谢谢关心
I just dropped my trowel. Thanks.
好吧 祝你心情愉快
All righty, then. You have a nice day.
苏珊
Susan?
伊恩 没想到你会来
Ian. What a surprise.
你是在... 你是在躲我吗
Were you, um... Were you hiding from me?
差不多吧 我...
Uh... A little. I...
因为上次我们闹得不欢而散
Just the last time we saw each other it was
场面很尴尬
so awkward and complicated.
旧事无须重提
Water under the bridge.
再说这次找你是为了公事
Besides, this is strictly business.
我为伦敦的一位编辑朋友举办了聚会
I'm throwing a party for an editor friend from London.
你们俩应该见见面
I thought you two should meet.
愿意的话你还可以带个伴
You can bring a date if you want.
说起来 你和麦克怎么样了
Speaking of which, uh, how are things with Mike?
有所进展
Oh, they're moving along.
总要有个过程
It's a process.
那个每天去探望他的金发女人
And the blonde woman who's been visiting him every day?
也在这个过程之中吗
Is she part of the process?
伊迪吗
Edie?
她只是个邻居而已
Oh, she's just a neighbor.
她做完丙肝治疗之后会去探望麦克
She visits Mike after her hepatitis C treatments.
我很希望你能来参加聚会
Oh... Well, I do hope you can come to the party.
见见我的编辑朋友
So you can meet my editor friend.
我觉得这样不太合适
I just don't think that's a good idea.
好吧
Right.
至少我还见了你一面
Well, at least I got to see you.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表