剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我以为我从头到尾不会笑场
I thought I'd get through this without cracking up,
但你实在太好笑了
but you are just too funny.
有件事我要澄清一下
There's a little something that I need to own up to.
我知道你和我上♥床♥的唯一原因
I know that the only reason you slept with me
是我找到了新工作
was because I got a new job.
你找到新工作了吗
You got a new job?
亲爱的 这太好了
Honey, that's wonderful!
加布 行了 你是模特
Gabby, please. You're a model.
不是模特演员
Not a modellactress.
根本没工作
There is no job.
桌里的合同是假的
The contracts in my desk are fake.
我自己寄给自己的
I mailed them to myself.
什么 你干嘛这么做
What? Why would you do that?
看到了吧
Well, let's see.
你这么做就是要骗我上♥床♥吗
You did this just to get me in bed?
不 我这样做是因为 我知道你嗅到了钱
No. I did it because I knew you'd smell money
就会爬着回来找我
and come crawling back.
然后我就能把你打败
Then I could turn you down
占得主动权
and walk out on my own terms.
主动权
Your terms?
我不让你把我玩得团团转
You don't get to screw around on me,
拿了我的钱 然后毫发未损地走人
take my money, and then walk away without a scratch.
我要你受到伤害 宝贝
I want you hurting, baby.
当你眼看着凭空消失了两百万
And judging by the look on your face
从你脸上的表情就知道
when you saw two million imaginary dollars disappear...
我胜利了
...I succeeded.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You are a bastard!
混♥蛋♥总比妓♥女♥好
Better a bastard than a whore.
噢 上帝
Oh, God!
喂 发生了一起意外 我丈夫
Hello? There's been an accident. My husband, he...
我再打回来
I'm gonna have to call you back.
卡洛斯
Carlos?
亲爱的
Honey?
卡洛斯
Carlos?
在这儿呢
Oh, yeah.
好戏开始了
It's on.
在圣帝莫西教堂里有个地方
There's a place in St. Timothy's Church
人们去那里忏悔自己的罪过
where sinners go to confess their sins.
忏悔后 他们希望得到宽恕
And once they're done, they expect absolution.
但事实是
But the truth is,
并非所有的忏悔都应得到宽恕
not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
大多数显露阴谋诡计的人
Most who unveil hidden agendas
是罪有应得
deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数暗藏复仇之心的人
Most who disclose vengeful motives
是自食其果
merit the punishment that follows.
只有那些真心悔改的人
Only the truly repentant
才能得到第二次机会
have any right at all to expect a second chance.
快点 给我什么惊喜
Come on, what's my surprise?
我想你从没来过这里
I thought you'd never get here.
这就是为何在忏悔前
Which is why it's best to think twice
最好三思
before you confess.
迈克
Mike?
怎么啦
What's wrong?
那个死去的女孩
Tha... That girl who died.
尤其是你并不知晓
Especially if you don't know what it is
为何忏悔
you're confessing to.
我觉得我认识她
I think I knew her.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表