剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
前两年的事完全不记得了
The last two years are a blank.
这招很新嘛
That's a fresh approach.
我信你
I believe you.
麦克记不起一张似曾相识的脸
Mike couldn't place a familiar face.
不管是谁杀害她
Whoever killed her...
警方无法辨认受害人
The police couldn't identify a murder victim.
她的牙齿全被拔光
...pulled out all her teeth.
没署名
There's no signature.
加布丽尔的礼物接踵而来
Gabrielle was getting showered with gifts...
买♥♥花者要求匿名
The buyer asked to remain anonymous.
送花者很神秘
... from a mystery suitor.
我要开一家披萨店
I'm gonna open up a pizza parlor!
勒奈特无法相信
And Lynette couldn't believe...
上帝啊
Oh, dear God.
她丈夫的举动
... what her husband had done.
你想干嘛 我就想干嘛
I want to do what you want to do.
朱莉的初恋脚踏两条船
Julie's first love was two-timing her.
奥森的第一任妻子
And Orson's first wife...
我是阿尔玛·霍吉
I'm Alma Hodge.
就在不远处
... wasn't going away...
-怎么样 -我买♥♥下了
- What do you think? - I'll take it.
拭目以待
... any time soon.
通常 主妇们提防坏人
Your average housewife worries constantly about
是因为看夜间新闻报道
the dangerous people she sees on the nightly news.
所以她购置昂贵的警报系统
Which is why she buys expensive alarm systems,
在钱包里装入胡椒喷♥剂♥
carries pepper spray in her purse,
在抽屉里藏把枪
and keeps a gun in her drawer.
以便她全日都能有安全感
So she can go about her day feeling safe and protected.
而囚犯也时时提防那些
Your average inmate worries constantly about
他所接触的危险人物
the dangerous people he comes in contact with every day.
所以他随身携带不起眼的物品
Which is why he takes ordinary items.
把它们磨成利器
and turns them into weapons...
时刻藏在身上
... that he always keeps handy.
以便他可以在晃悠时感到安全
So he can go about his day feeling safe and protected.
主妇跟囚犯的不同之处在于
What's the difference between housewives and inmates?
囚犯知道安全感不会维持很久
The inmate knows the feeling won't last long.
德尔非诺是吗
Delfino. Right?
是 怎样
Yeah. So?
起来 兄弟 我们走
Come on, brother. Let's go.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You OK? - Yeah.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
对
Yeah.
我想是的
I guess you do.
是的
Yes.
为免被人伤害 我们需要保护
We all need protection from those who would do us harm.
而有时伤害却来自保护我们的人
And sometimes from those who protect us.
狂野派对
Wild parties.
英俊的陌生人
Handsome strangers.
温柔的亲吻
Tender kisses.
玩得真开心 再见 各位
I had a great time. Bye, you guys.
恢复单身对加布丽尔·索利斯而言
Yes, there were many things Gabrielle Solis liked
真是好处多多
about being single again.
但回到家面对空荡荡的屋子
But coming home to an empty house...
则谈不上有什么好
... was not one of them.
-你今晚回家睡 -真的吗
- You're sleeping at my place tonight. - Really?
你有什么好主意
What did you have in mind?
上帝 可恶的人生
God, I hate my life.
坦白讲 你以为我要跟你睡一道吗
Honestly, did you think I was going to sleep with you?
算是以身相许好了
It would be the polite way to thank me.
卡洛斯 一点也不好笑
Carlos, this isn't funny.
我差点被这个疯子吓死
I am scared to death of this maniac.
什么时候 昨天你还很喜欢这些礼物
Since when? Yesterday you were loving all the presents.
-跟那个小惊喜 -这人闯到我家
- The intrigue. - The guy broke into the house.
他已从无名追求者变成变♥态♥狂
He went from secret admirer to stalker.
也许他想杀死我
Probably he's trying to kill me
这样别人就没法占有我了
so no one else will have me.
你干嘛不报♥警♥
Why don't you just call the cops?
跟警♥察♥讲什么呢 "911吗
Oh, and tell them what? "9-1-1?
有人闯入我家
Somebody broke in the house
还留下一条6000块的礼服"
and left a $6,000 dress."
好吧 那要是这家伙又来了
OK, So, if this guy shows up again,
我到底该怎么做呢
what am I supposed to do, exactly?
什么也不做 我就是想要你帮忙
Nothing. Just having you here helps.
听上去不错的样子
Now, that's very sweet.
要是他来了
When he breaks in
然后用刀砍你
and starts hacking you up with his machete,
你惨叫后 我就醒了 于是我赶紧溜
your screams will wake me and I'll be able to escape.
乐意为您效劳
Glad I could help.
陌生人
stranger.
你回的正是时候
You have good timing.
我刚把孩子们哄睡着了
I just got all the kids to sleep.
可惜 我原想给他们盖被子呢
Oh, damn. I wanted to tuck them in.
你可以帮我盖啊
Well, you can tuck me in.
我闻到了你的情趣香水
I thought I smelled your sex perfume.
过来
Come here.
等等 别太快进入主题
Oh, oh, wait a minute. Don't get me all revved up yet.
我还要等印刷工回到家把菜单送来
The printer is gonna drop off my menu on his way home.
已经送到了
He already did.
你还没看吧 这只是初稿
You didn't look at that, did you? It's just a mock-up.
太晚了 我已经看过了 很不错
Too late. I looked. And it's great.
-是吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes!
我喜欢上面的字体 颜色 全都喜欢
I love the font, the color, everything.
我真是迫不及待想看到餐厅开张
I am so jazzed to see the restaurant.
你这么说我真高兴
It is so good to hear that.
选好开店的日子了吗
So... any idea when that might be?
选好了 两周后如何
Sure. How about in two weeks?
两周后就开了
You open in two weeks.
那天店内免费提供续杯
That'd be a good time to come by because there's free refills,
还有气球跟音乐
balloons, music.
也可以搞一个贵宾预览
Might there be a VIP preview
听听意见 孩子他妈就是不错的人选
for people, say, who bore your children?
-勒奈特 -怎么了
- Lynette. - Yeah?
我想等店开成之后再让你去
I don't want you to see it until it's all done.
为什么
Why not?
被你瞧见后 你肯定有各种不满
You'll look at the place and have tips and suggestions
提出诸多建议和意见
that you won't be able to keep to yourself.
你真这么想 我不过是看到外卖♥♥菜单上
You think? Because I just saw a takeout menu
电♥话♥号♥码被写成6位 想把它改过来而已
with a six-digit phone number and I kept that to myself.
瞧 正是如此
See! There it is.
一副无所不知的凌人之势
That snarky, know-it-all attitude.
怎么了 就因为我挑出一个显眼的小错
What? I am snarky because I point out one small,
你就说我盛气凌人
glaring mistake?
就是 从现在开始 不许你掺和开张的事
That's it. Now you're banned from the opening.
好 晚安
Fine. Good night.
那今晚不做♥爱♥了吗
So, we're not having sex?
谁让你不让我掺和开张的事
Hey, you banned me from your opening.
我的意思是 还是避孕药比较安全
All I'm saying is that I'd feel a lot safer on the pill.
但如果你未满18周岁 需要获得父母同意
But if you're not 18, you need parental consent.
你想让你妈妈再讨厌我一点吗
Do you really give your mother another reason to hate me?
她会恨死你 要是你让我怀 妈妈
She'll hate you worse if you get me... Hey!
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
为何不能使用避孕套 然后再小心一点
Can't we keep using condoms and be extra careful?
你疯了吗 那东西不可靠
You crazy? They're not dependable.
当然可靠 要不然干嘛大家都用它
They are. Why do you think everybody uses them?
看看说明 它们都经过严格检查
Read the box. They all have to pass inspection.
还是不安全
It's too risky.
避孕套只有85%的避孕几率
Condoms are only 85 percent effective.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表