剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我才不信
Oh, I doubt that very much.
儿子 你根本就没讲实话
You still have secrets, my boy.
彼此彼此 妈妈
So do you, Mother.
你要是想守住秘密
And if you want them kept,
请管好你的嘴
you'll keep mine.
是我 情况不妙
It's me. I have some bad news.
她把他接回来了
She's taking him back.
一小时后到街角来见我 是时候行动了
Meet me on the corner in an hour. We need to deal with this.
新闻上报道了丽贝卡的死讯
I heard about Rebecca on the news.
如果葬礼筹备中
If there's anything I can do
有什么需要我帮忙
to help with funeral arrangements
比如帮你联♥系♥亲友什么的
or help you call relatives...
你现在肯定很有罪恶感吧
You must be feeling really guilty.
当然 我感觉糟透了
Of course. I feel just terrible.
要是你能感觉到 我怀着多深的歉意
If you knew... if you could just know how sorry I am.
其实 说起来很诡异
You know, in a weird way...
我应该谢谢你
I should thank you.
我姐姐是个真正的好人
My sister was a really wonderful person.
她总是欣赏着正面的我
She always saw the best in me.
但有些事她却看不到
But there were things she couldn't see.
或是她选择漠视
Or chose not to...
上帝很眷顾她
God love her.
-你这话什么意思 -我想你是个明白人
- What do you mean? - I think you know
以往 由于我必须悉心照料丽贝卡
See, I always knew that I had to take care of Rebecca.
所以我从不允许自己有任何不轨
So I could never let myself slip
避免有任何伤害她的举动
and do something that would hurt her.
但现在
But now...
我自♥由♥了
...I'm free.
而这一切 都拜你所赐
And all because of you.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
放心 我快收拾完了
Oh, don't worry. I'm already packed.
-你要去哪 -干嘛 记录在案吗
- Where are you going?- Why? You gonna write?
好了
Well...
再见了 勒奈特
Goodbye, Lynette.
好好照看你幸福的一家吧
You take care of that beautiful family of yours.
人们期盼着圣诞节的到来
There is a reason people can't wait for Christmas,
伴随着家庭团聚 还另有隐情
and it has little to do with family reunions.
是蜷坐着借酒消愁
Or curling up with a cup of eggnog.
是在槲寄生下意外的深情一吻
Or that unexpected kiss beneath the mistletoe.
还是收获来自心仪对象的节日礼物
Or receiving a present from that special someone.
不 人们期待着圣诞节的到来
No, people look forward to Christmas
是因为他们知道
because they know it's a time...
奇迹将会出现
... for miracles.
你好 阿尔玛
Hello, Alma.
别这么杵着 快快道来
Don't just stand there. Tell me everything.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表