剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
有点尴尬 但是
It's a little awkward, but...
-索利斯先生 -什么
- Mr. Solis? - What?
你刚刚在说有点事情很尴尬
You were just saying that something was awkward?
别放在心上 当我什么都没说
Never mind. Forget that I said anything.
怎么样
Hey. So how'd it go?
你没有和扎克·杨发♥生♥关♥系♥
You did not have sex with Zach Young.
真的吗 他这么告诉你的吗
Really? Did he tell you that?
-他没必要说 -什么
- He didn't have to. - What?
我小便时站在他旁边
I was standing next to him at the urinal.
我不管你当时有多醉
I don't care how drunk you were,
如果你和他发♥生♥关♥系♥了 你一定记得
if you had sex with him, you'd remember.
小扎克·杨
Little Zach Young?
要是做了能记得多少
Well, just how much would I have remembered?
你在这里做什么
Uh, hey. What are you doing here?
我想布里可能要喝点汤
I thought Bree might like some soup.
这是我的私家食谱
It's my own special recipe.
我很惊讶你竟然在家
I was surprised to find you home.
我以为整条街的人今晚都去斯加沃的店了
I thought the whole street was going to Scavo's tonight.
我本来是要去的
Well, I was supposed to go.
但是安德鲁说我应该呆在家里照顾妈妈
But, uh, Andrew said I had to stay home and baby-sit Mom.
这可真傻
Well, that's just silly.
像你这样有活力的年轻女孩应该参加派对
A vibrant young lady like you should be at the party,
让男孩们目不转睛
turning boys' heads.
你去吧 我来照顾你妈妈
You go. I'll look after your mother.
你说真的吗
You mean it?
不过你先把她的晚餐拿上楼
Just take her dinner up first.
我可没办法拄着拐杖来端托盘
I don't think I can manage the tray with my cane.
谢谢你 奶奶 你最好了
Thanks, Grandma. You're the best.
这汤闻起来真棒
This soup smells so good.
你想给自己加分吗 别说是我拿来的
You wanna score some points, don't say I brought it.
告诉她是你亲手做的
Tell her you made it yourself.
看这里
Hello! Over here!
亲爱的 门外排了一条长队
Honey, there is a line out the door.
我们今晚定会大赚一笔
We are gonna make a killing tonight.
我真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
-为我们 -现在是我们了吗
- For us. - Now it's us?
因为我以为我是那个
Because I thought I was the one
专搞破坏的人
Who was trying to ruin everything.
好吧 我知道我反应过度了
OK, look, I know I overreacted...
你确实是 但是 我还有客人
Yes, you did, but... I have customers.
-这地方很棒 对吗 -当然
- Place came out great, huh? - Sure did.
好像整条街的人都来了
Looks like the whole street's here.
是啊
Yeah.
除了奥森 他从房♥顶摔了下去
Except for Orson, who fell off a roof.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about that?
你为什么这么想
Why would you think that?
我听到你和卡洛斯的谈话
I heard you talking to Carlos.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
我 我没法在这里说那件事
I... I can't talk about it here.
事情很复杂
It's complicated.
你总是那么难捉摸
It always is with you.
我刚刚吃了一片披萨 非常好吃
Hey, I just had a slice of pizza. It's pretty good.
它是真的好吃
Is it really good,
还是你只是假装吃了一片
or are you just pretending you had a slice?
你和我没有发♥生♥关♥系♥ 承认吧
You and I did not have sex. Admit it.
我们当然有
Of course we did.
扎克 你怎么能一边说关心我
Zach, how can you claim to care about me
一边当我面撒谎
and lie to my face?
抱歉 我可不想仅仅当你的朋友
I'm sorry. I'm tired of just being your friend.
我以为如果你能把我当情人
I thought if you saw me as a lover,
就能把我看作是男人 而不是男孩
you could think of me as a man, not a boy.
扎克 真正的男人是诚实的
Zach, a real man is honest.
你所做的是收买♥♥我
All you've tried to do is bribe
然后耍伎俩让我爱上你
and trick me into falling in love with you.
给你一点小建议 别耍花样
A little advice next time? Don't play games.
挺起胸膛 成为那种让女人
Just stand up and be the kind of man
甘愿与共并为之自豪的男人
a woman would be proud to share her life with.
大家好
Hello!
-我想是时候致祝酒词了 -当然
- I think it's high time to make a toast. -Sure.
汤姆 你在哪里
Um, Tom, where are you? Where...?
汤姆 你成功了
Tom, you did it.
这屋子里的大多数人
There are a lot of people in this room
都觉得你不会成功
that didn't think you could pull it off.
好吧 也许只有我
OK, well, maybe just me.
不管怎样 祝贺你
Anyway, congratulations.
披萨极佳 服务一流
The pizza is excellent, and the service is sublime.
-干杯 -说几句
- Cheers. - Speech!
谢谢 谢谢你们能来
Thank you. Thank you for coming.
对我来说意义重大
It means everything in the world to me.
告诉你们 当我今天下午到这儿
I gotta tell you, when I arrived here this afternoon
看到这些奇怪的椅子时
I saw these weird chairs,
我以为今晚会一片混乱
I thought the evening was gonna be a total disaster.
但是现在 当我放眼望去
But now, when I look out,
这些椅子不见了
I can't even see the chairs.
我只看到大家在吃喝玩乐
I just see people eating, laughing,
享受欢乐时光
and having a great time.
绝对完美
It's absolutely perfect.
如果没有我最佳搭档 勒奈特
And none of this would have happened
这一切都不可能发生
without my amazing partner Lynette.
那个
Who, uh... to...
抱歉 我有点
I'm sorry. I'm a little...
我想我丈夫想要说的是
I think what my husband is trying to say is,
如果你们想要检验一段婚姻
if you wanna test a marriage,
一起开家餐馆吧
open a restaurant together.
总之 谢谢你们光临
Anyway, um, thank you for coming.
尽情享用 欢迎再来
Eat a lot and come back.
因为我们的孩子们需要依靠
'Cause our kids need braces.
实际上 既然大家都举杯了
Actually, as long as everyone has their glasses raised,
我有点话想要说
I have something that I would like to say.
我 我一直在期待一个最浪漫的场景
I... Well, I thought of waiting for the perfect romantic spot
来问一个问题
to ask this question,
但今晚在此
but being here tonight,
充满着爱意与温暖之下
enveloped by so much love and warmth,
我发现 这儿就是最浪漫的场景
I realize that, um, this is the perfect romantic spot.
-苏珊·梅尔 -把披萨放下
- Susan Mayer... - Drop the pizza.
你愿意嫁给我 让我成为这世上
Will you make me the happiest man in the world
最幸福的男人吗
and be my wife?
当然愿意
Absolutely. Yes.
女士们 先生们 打扰一下
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
其实我也有些话想说
I have something that I'd like to say also.
加布丽尔·索利斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Gabrielle Solis, will you marry me?
不 不要鼓掌
No, there will be no clapping.
你这个白♥痴♥ 跟我来
You. Moron. Come with me.
霍吉先生 该吃药了
Time for your pills, Mr. Hodge.
已经过六点了吗 我要和我妻子谈谈
It's after six? I need to speak with my wife.
她在哪个病房♥
What room is she in?
你的妻子已经出院了
Oh. Your wife checked out.
-已经出院了 -她非常想要回家
- Already? - She was very eager to get home.
别担心 她没事
Don't worry. She'll be fine.
我必须和她谈谈
I have to talk to her.
我想起来了 你妈妈打电♥话♥来过
Oh. That reminds me, your mother called.
她说她不想叫醒你
She said she didn't wanna wake you up.
并且确认我们是否要你留院观察一夜
She wanted to make sure we'd be keeping you overnight.
当妈的就是这样 爱护子女
Moms are like that, so protective.
布里 是我
Bree, it's me.
你在吗 快接电♥话♥
Are you there? Please pick up.
布里
Bree?
拜托 有人吗 快接电♥话♥
Please, somebody, pick up the phone.
我知道你生气了
I know you're mad...
扎克 我没有生气 我受够了
I'm not mad, Zach, I'm done.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表