剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives
-我的背啊 扭到了 -你在哭吗
- My back. I threw it out. - Jeez, are you crying?
有一点啦
Just a little.
伊迪家来了个不速之客
Edie got an unexpected visitor...
记得我儿子吗
Remember my little boy?
我不知道你儿子突然来看你啊
I didn't know your son was coming for a visit.
他爸爸把他甩这儿呆四周
His father dumped him for four weeks.
加布成了维克多的新目标
Gaby became the object of Victor's desire.
你不觉得 我是个猎手吗
Have you not noticed? I'm a catch.
我看出来了 但我没上你贼船
I have noticed, and I'm throwing you back.
而当麦克努力回想往昔时
And as Mike struggled to recall his past,
伊恩的嫉妒心使他先发制人
Ian's jealousy spurred him to action.
-愿意嫁给我吗 -我愿意
- Will you be my wife? - Yes!
天啊 我好紧张
God, I'm so nervous.
不用紧张 他们会和我一样喜欢你的
Don't be. They're going to adore you as much as I do.
谢谢 我正需要鼓励
Oh, thanks. I needed to hear that.
亲爱的 有刺
Ah, darling, thorns.
真对不起
Oh! I'm... I'm so sorry.
要说这世上伊恩·海恩斯沃斯 完全确定的一件事
If there was one thing Ian Hainsworth was sure of,
那就是他对苏珊·迈尔的爱 是不可摧毁的
it was that his love for Susan Mayer was indestructible.
这一认知已经经过一次
He knew this because it had been tested again...
又一次
...and again...
再一次的考验
...and again.
伊恩还是原谅了苏珊
Still, Ian had found a way to forgive Susan
偶尔的不雅
her occasional lack of grace.
他们来了
Oh, here they come.
现在他想的问题是
The question now on his mind was,
他父母会不会一样宽容
would his parents be able to do the same?
父亲
Father.
这是我未婚妻 苏珊
This is my fiance, Susan.
这是我父母 格拉汉姆和达莉雅
These are my parents, Graham and Dahlia.
太荣幸了
Delighted.
你一点也不夸张 她真是美人
You weren't exaggerating, she's a vision.
终于见到你俩 真是太好了
It's so great to finally meet both of you.
-这送给你 -小心 母亲
- Oh, this is for you. - Careful, Mother.
-有刺 -伊恩 我知道如何手持玫瑰
- Thorns. - Ian, I know how to hold a rose.
那当然 我只是不想苏珊
Yes, of course, of course. I just didn't want Susan to...
你说得对 对不起
You're right, sorry.
-有人饿了吗 -是的
- Anyone hungry? - Yes.
把肉放在木炭上直接烤吗
So one puts the meat atop the burning coals?
好美妙的原生态
How wonderfully primal.
我觉得自己像是快乐的荒野女牛仔
Yes, I'll feel like some gloriously rough-hewn cowgirl,
享受着
enjoying her...
怎么说来着 储粮
What's the word? Vittles?
-不 不是那么说的 -是那么说没错
- No, that can't be right. - No, it is. It's "vittles".
给你来点喝的吗
So can I get you something to drink?
我想喝一小杯杜松子酒
I'd adore just a thimble of gin.
亲爱的 你呆着吧 我去拿
Oh, no. You stay, darling. I can manage.
进行得挺顺利的 时来运转
It seems to be going rather well. Touch wood.
-你很担心吗 -你懂的
-Were you worried? - Oh, you know.
把未婚妻介绍给父母总是有点担心的
Introducing one's fiance to one's parents is a bit fraught.
你不提我也知道
You don't have to tell me.
我第一次见达莉雅的父母
The first time I met Dahlia's parents was
完全是灾难啊
a complete disaster.
当时我们在喝茶 点心都放在小碟里
We were at tea and there was this plate of small cakes,
我给她妈递了过去
and as I offered one to her mother,
结果打翻了 咚一声
I tipped the plate, and plop!
一块烤饼正好掉进夫人的茶杯里
A scone fell right into her Ladyship's teacup!
伯爵茶洒得到处都是
Earl Grey everywhere!
桌布上 夫人的裙子上
On the cloth, her mother's skirt...
你肯定窘迫得很
You must have been mortified.
是啊 绝对是一场灾难
Oh, I was. It was an absolute debacle.
各位
Um, guys?
别担心 她人没事
Uh, don't worry. She's all right.
是的 伊恩·海恩斯沃斯知道
Yes, Ian Hainsworth knew
他对苏珊的爱是不可摧毁的
his love for Susan was indestructible.
可惜的是 他妈妈的雪纺绸并非如此
Unfortunately for his mother, chiffon was not.
每个家庭主妇的衣柜里
In every housewife's closet,
都有一件宝贝衣服
there's a treasured article of clothing
是她不想割舍的
that she refuses to part with.
也许是一件旧拉拉队服
It might be an old cheerleader uniform
象征着她的青春
that symbolizes her youth.
或是生孩子前穿过的最后一件泳装
Or the last bikini she wore before she had children.
又或是一条很昂贵的裤子
Or a pair of expensive pants,
她祈祷能再度引领潮流
she prays will come back in style.
但对于加布丽尔·索利斯来说
But for Gabrielle Solis,
每件衣服都是珍宝
every piece of clothing was a treasure.
精心挑选 妥善安置的
Carefully selected, beautifully maintained,
不可替代的珍宝
and utterly irreplaceable.
不敢相信你又买♥♥了件性感内衣
Can't believe you bought another bustier.
我知道 我饥渴的时候是不该去买♥♥内衣
I know, I shouldn't shop for lingerie when I'm horny.
跟饥饿时买♥♥吃的一样
It's like buying groceries when hungry.
最近不走桃花运吧 多长时间了
In a slump, huh? How long's it been?
快三个星期了 我都要死啦
About three weeks and I am dying.
差点就要勾引我家园丁了
I am this close to seducing my gardener.
这事我早干过了
Been there, done that.
你那个可口少年啊 你觉得
That scrumptious teenager of yours. Hey, do you think...
-他结婚了 -可恶
- He's married. - Mmm. Damn.
维克多·朗呢 你们俩
How about that Victor Lang? Have you two...?
不 天哪 没有
No. God, no.
其实我想今晚吃完饭就把他甩了
In fact, I think I'm dumping him after dinner tonight.
为什么
Why?
他有钱又帅 还很可能要当市长
He's rich, he's gorgeous, he's probably going to be mayor.
你还想要什么样的啊
I mean, what more do you want?
我不知道 他太自大了
I don't know. He's just too arrogant.
他把我描绘得像个已得手的战利品
He acts like I'm some trophy he's already won.
让人不爽
It's infuriating.
那确实是 我能上他吗
Yeah, that's awful. Can I do him?
别这样 你不至于这么饥渴吧
Oh, stop it. You cannot be that hard up.
刚才说了我的园丁已经62岁了吗
Did I mention my gardener's 62?
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
天呐
Oh, my God!
不
No!
亲爱的
Honey?
-你的制♥服♥呢 -糟了 又忘在家里了
- Where's your uniform? - Oh, crap. I left it at home again.
我早料到了 所以
Yeah, I figured you would. Again. That's why...
我从仓库拿了一件新的
I pulled an extra one from the back.
谢谢 你确定是我的...
Thanks. Are you sure it's the right...
对 是你的号♥
Yep. Your size.
我在想
Listen, I was thinking.
餐厅职员身着制♥服♥
Wouldn't it be better if the staff wore a uniform,
而我俩穿便服 不是更好吗
and you and I wore regular clothes?
那样就像
That way, it's like,
"欢迎光临斯加沃 我们就是斯加沃夫妇"
"Hi, welcome to Scavo's. We're the Scavos."
没错 但我喜欢穿制♥服♥
Yeah, but I like wearing the uniform.
你要不♥穿♥的话 好像我们都是给你打工的
And when you don't, it looks like we all work for you.
有道理 还有一个好理由 我讨厌橙色
Oh, good point. OK, here's another good point. I hate orange.
什么时候开始
Since when?
一直都讨厌 你知道我的衣柜
Since always. You know my closet.
肯定有注意到没一件是橙色的
Surely you've noticed I don't own anything orange.
不 我并没有...
No. I hadn't....
橙色等于"注意 坏事来了"
Orange says, "Beware. Something bad's going to happen."
所以救生衣
That's why it's used for life vests,
交通路标 囚衣的颜色都是橙色
traffic cones and convicts.
-勒奈特 -还有这色彩让我脸色显得苍白
- Lynette. - Also, it washes me out completely.
老实穿制♥服♥吧
You're wearing the uniform.
你这是丈夫还是老板的语气
Are you speaking as my husband or as my boss?
当然是老板
Definitely your boss.
你丈夫可是怕死你了
Your husband, too damn scared of you.
应该的
As well he should be.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表