剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
In my whole life.
我需要你全心全意地好好照顾她
I need you to really take really good care of her.
好吗
OK?
我没时间和你耗了 快点
I don't have all day. Come on.
好的 好的 我会的 我会的
Yeah. Yes, I will. I will, I will.
我会视她如己出 我会的 诺拉
I will love her like she is my own. I will. Nora?
诺拉
Nora?!
诺拉
Nora!
天啊
God!
别这么看着我
Don't look at me that way.
你不就想置她于死地吗
You know you wanted her dead.
你怎么说得出口
How could you say that?
在我表明对于第三者的立场之后
You told me about her and your husband
是你告诉我她跟你丈夫的事
after I made it pretty clear where I stand on whores.
我可没想要这结局
I did not want this.
你竟敢说我想要她死
Don't you dare say that I wanted this.
-闭嘴 -不 我不会闭嘴的
- Shut up! - No, I will not shut up!
你是不是有病
What's the matter with you?!
你没注意到吗
Have you not been paying attention?
我丈夫背叛了我
My husband cheated on me.
谁在乎 谁在意 我们都有痛苦
Who cares?! Who cares?! We all have pain.
这里的所有人都有苦楚
Everyone in here has pain,
但是我们会解决它
but we deal with it.
我们咽下苦果 继续生活
We swallow it and get going with our lives.
我们绝不会到处枪杀陌生人
What we don't do is go around shooting strangers!
她罪有应得
She deserved it!
或许你这下场 也是罪有应得
Well, maybe you deserved to be cheated on!
我 我 对不起 我不该这么说的
I'm... I'm... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
你的确不应该
Yeah, you shouldn't have.
勒奈特那天晚上做了个梦
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
那是一个曾多次涌现的梦境
It was one she'd had many times before.
玛丽·艾莉丝
Hey, Mary Alice!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好 谢谢关心
Yes, thank you.
我很好
I'm fine.
好的 再见
OK. I'll see you later.
但这晚 梦境并非一如既往
But this night something changed.
不 你不好 我看得出来
No, you're not. I can tell.
拜托
Please...
告诉我发生什么事了
...tell me what's wrong.
让我来帮你
Let me save you.
你帮不了我
You can't.
为什么
Why not?
亲爱的 对于无法预料的事 我们无能为力
Sweetie, we can't prevent what we can't predict.
真的走投无路了吗
Isn't there anything I can do?
有
Yes.
有
Yes.
好好享受这美好的一天
You can enjoy this beautiful day.
珍惜一切
We get so few of them.
这是勒奈特最后一次梦到我
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
感谢她 为我指点迷途
And for her sake, I am grateful.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表