剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
《绝望的主妇》 前情提要
Previously on Desperate Housewives:
麦克的治疗遇到了瓶颈
Mike's therapy hit a snag.
跟你说我不记得了啊
I keep telling you, I don't remember!
我觉得看电影时发生了什么
Something happened at that movie?
你和谁看的
Who'd you see it with?
可能是苏珊
Probably Susan...
干嘛不去问她呢
Why not ask her?
麦克 那不是电影 而是我们之间发生的事
Mike, it wasn't a movie. That was us.
什么
What?
那是我们共度的第一晚
The first night we spent together.
我看到你在观察我们
I saw you watching us.
我们只是在聊天
We were just talking.
加布看到了维克多的另一面
Gabby saw another side of Victor.
我不会和易怒的女人结婚
I didn't marry an angry woman.
我刚离了一个
I divorced one.
我把她安置在豪♥宅♥里 给她零花钱
I set her up in a nice house. I gave her an allowance.
我高兴来就来 高兴走则走
And then I came and went as I pleased.
我们认识了两周
I've known you two weeks,
这是我第一次发现 你还有可爱之处
This is the first glimpse of a guy I could actually like.
汤姆的背伤让他无法工作
Tom's back put him out of commission.
他还要一段时间才能下地走路
It'll be a while before he's back on his feet.
-多久 -三个月
- How much of a while? - Three months.
伊迪以赤身向卡洛斯袒露了一切
And Edie bared more than her soul for Carlos.
我就在这里 我要一个重生的机会
I'm here, and I'm asking for a chance.
伊迪·布利特一直认为自己是个热情的人
Edie Britt had always thought of herself as passionate.
具进攻性的
Aggressively,
从不倦怠的
relentlessly,
暴♥力♥性的那种热情
violently passionate.
卡洛斯·索利斯也一直认为自己很热情
Carlos Solis had always thought of himself as passionate.
浪漫的
Romantically,
主动的
spontaneously,
持续不断的那种热情
constantly passionate.
因此伊迪和卡洛斯自然认为
So it was natural for Edie and Carlos to assume that
他们的性♥爱♥ 一定会惊人地美妙
if they ever had sex, it would be amazing.
然而事实上...
And in fact, it was...
却惊人地糟糕
Amazingly bad.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
那个... 昨晚...
So... last night...
是的 我知道 哇塞
Yeah, I know. Wow
超级哇塞
Super wow.
这钟是准的吗
Is that clock right?
天啊 我得去上班了
Oh, man, I gotta get to work.
是啊 我也要回家了
Yeah. I gotta get home.
我们应该再来一次吗
So, uh...So we should do this again.
当然 但这周有点不合适
Oh, definitely. This week doesn't seem to be that great.
-要不... -下周我没空
- Maybe... - Next week I'm swamped.
那再说吧
Oh. Well, we'll figure something out.
此时的伊迪和卡洛斯
It was at that moment Edie and Carlos
有着一模一样的想法
had the exact same thought...
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No. Thank you.
他们一定会再次做♥爱♥的
They would definitely be having sex again...
只不过
Just not...
不是跟对方
...with each other.
想找到孤独的人 是很容易的
It's so easy to spot the lonely ones.
这不是第一次了
It wasn't the first time...
比如那些跟植物讲话的人
They're the people who tell stories to their plants...
我有点喜欢他
I kinda like him.
向宠物诉说心事的人
... and whisper secrets to their pets.
不是吧
Come on! Get him of basketball!
还有对电视大吼的人
And have arguments with their TV.
他跑步慢得像脚里灌了铅
He's running like his feet are made out of lead!
而最孤独的人
And the loneliest of all,
是对着他人讲话
are the ones who talk to people.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think over?
而听话的人已经不在了
People who are no longer there.
电♥话♥随时会响
Phone's gonna ring any second.
然后勒奈特会求我早点过去
And it's gonna be Lynette begging me to come over early.
我跟你说了汤姆上周
Did I tell you that Tom had surgery
做了背部手术了吗
on his back last week?
没错 勒奈特把培根拿回家的功夫
Yep, that idiot's flat on his ass
那个白♥痴♥就摔了个大屁墩 第二次了
while Lynette brings home the bacon. Again.
我不应该议论别人
I shouldn't judge.
很多人不明白我为什么爱你
Plenty of people didn't get what I saw in you.
我不会点名批评的...我妹妹盖尔
I won't name names...my sister Gayle.
但我总对她说
But I always told her that
在辱骂和摔盘子的表象之下
beneath all the name-calling and the dish-throwing,
隐藏着咱俩真切的爱
we really loved each other.
我跟你赌50美元 是勒奈特打来
Bet you 50 bucks it's Lynette.
喂
Hello?
你输了 盖尔伯特 什么事
You lose, Gilbert. What's up?
我得早点去餐馆
I have to get to the restaurant early.
你能不能过来
Is there any way you can come over and
带孩子们去上学
get the kids off to school?
怎么还穿着睡衣呢 去换衣服
Why am I seeing pajamas? Get dressed.
是的 他们都准备好了 怎么样
Yeah, they are ready to go. So what do you say?
太好了 谢谢 我欠你个大人情
Oh, great. Thanks. I owe you big time.
好的 再见
OK, bye.
好了 我要出门了 祝我好运
All right. I'm heading out of here. Wish me luck.
今早又有面试吗
More interviews this morning?
是的 不过别担心
Yeah, but don't worry,
我会为你找个理想的助理经理的
I'm gonna find the assistant manager of your dreams.
你确定吗 之前你给我看的十份简历都...
You sure? Because the last ten resume you showed me...
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
都是社会底层的废物 罪犯之类的
Bottom of the barrel, convicts and losers.
昨晚你说得很清楚了
You're clear about that last night.
要弄清楚他们会如何批评员工
It make sure they really know how to wrangle the employees.
比如金姆 她从来不收拾自己的桌子
Like Kim, she never buses her tables.
-这还是我告诉你的 -也是
- I'm the one who told you that. - Oh, you're right.
宝贝 我对今天的特♥价♥菜有个新想法
Hey, honey, I had an idea about the specials for today...
山羊乳干酪配蘑菇怎么样
I was thinking Goat cheese and mushrooms.
不是吧 汤姆
Oh, for God's sake, Tom!
我面试要迟到了 我得走了
I'm gonna be late for the interviews. I should go.
宝贝 对不起 我知道我很烦
Honey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know I am driving you crazy.
我只是觉得躺在这里很愧疚
It's just that I'm feeling guilty laying here,
什么都干不了
totally worthless,
而你在家里和餐厅忙前忙后
while you run the restaurant and the house.
没事的 我会解决所有的问题
It's OK. I am gonna find a way to make this all work.
你就好好养伤吧
And you just get better.
麦克卢斯基太太来了 时间正好
Oh, Mrs. McCluskey, perfect timing.
记得带手♥机♥
Make sure you have your cell phone with you.
这样你面试的时候
Then while you're interviewing,
我就可以给你打电♥话♥ 参与面试了
I'll call, you can conference me in.
真是好主意
That is a great idea.
早 一会儿汤姆会让你找这个
Hi. Tom's gonna ask you to look for this.
记得别找到
You will not find it.
爱你哦
Love you.
你的啤酒
Here's your beer.
真棒 小家伙 这次没有泡沫了
Oh, good job, chipmunk. No foam this time.
我听你的 把杯子倾斜了点
I tipped the glass just like you told me to.
我觉得某人可以去学调玛格丽塔酒了
I think someone's ready to salt his first margarita glass.
妈妈 你失眠吗
Mommy, do you have trouble going to sleep?
不
No.
干嘛问这个
Why do you ask?
因为我听到卡洛斯说 你床上表现很差
I heard Carlos say you were bad in bed.
什么
What?
他为什么这么说 你做噩梦吗
Why'd he say that? Do you have nightmares?
好了 亲爱的 现在集中注意力
OK, sweetie, I need you to focus.
告诉我卡洛斯原话怎么说的 还跟谁说了
What exactly did Carlos say, and who did he say it to?
我去他院子里拿我的足球
I went to get my soccer ball from his yard.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表