剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你还好吗
Are you ok?
很好 只是
Yeah. Yeah, it's just that...
我回家了 但没有家的归属感
I'm home, but it doesn't really feel like home.
会有的 慢慢适应
It will. Give it time.
重要的是你出院了
The important thing is that you're back from the hospital.
会一天天好起来的
And every day you're getting better.
事过境迁了
Hey, the worst's behind you.
我要德尔非诺家的搜查令
I need the Delfino search warrant.
除非你有正当理由
You're not gonna get it without probable cause.
女死者的手上有那家伙的电♥话♥号♥码
Guy's phone number was written on a dead girl's hand.
法官需要更确凿的证据
The judge is gonna need more.
就知道你会这么说
Thought you might say that.
这是莫妮可·波利耶的化验结果
Here's Monique Poulier's lab work.
红外光谱显示
The infrared spectroscopy matched
死者头部伤口的油漆残片
paint fragments in the head wound
与管钳的近似线吻合
to the proximal line of pipe wrenches.
这种管钳很高端
They're high-end,
只有专业的水管工会用到
only used by professional plumbers.
猜猜德尔非诺靠什么营生
And guess what our boy Delfino does for a living?
我会尽力的
I'll see what I can do.
弗郎西斯科 什么叫拍不了她
What do you mean you can't shoot her, Francesco?
如果能遮住她的痘痘
If you can airbrush her acne,
就能遮住她的疤痕
you can airbrush the track marks.
她要不是吸毒过量就别再打给我
Now, don't call me again unless she OD's.
加布丽尔 我的乖乖女
Gabrielle, ma petite fille.
坐吧
Sit.
你漂亮极了 又年轻了
You look amazing. Younger than ever.
我新做的皮肤填充术
It's my new derma filler.
非法的
It's banned here,
是我助手从巴西偷偷带回来的
so my assistant smuggles it in from Brazil.
有趣吧 我有自己的毒贩子了
Isn't it fun? I have my own drug mule.
棒极了
That's great.
我也有些趣闻
Well, I have some fun news of my own.
我准备重操旧业
I'm ready to model again.
真的吗
Really? Oh.
我们上回交谈时
The last time we spoke
你迫不及待地要隐退
you couldn't wait to quit.
你当时为了爱义无反顾地放弃了一切
You were giving it all up for love.
你的白马王子怎么了
What happened to Prince Charming?
离婚了
Divorce.
又单身了
Oh, single again.
是不是有点讽刺
Isn't that ironic,
你不是叫我...
since I'm the one you called...
你当时怎么说的来着
Oh, how did you put it?
一个将会孤独终老 并被她的猫吃掉的
A career-obsessed lesbo who would die alone
女同性恋工作狂
and be eaten by her cats.
我有那么说过吗
Did I say that?
覆水难收
Water under the bridge.
我觉得挺有趣的
I thought it was funny.
现在更有趣了
It's even funnier now.
玛莎拉 我回来了
Look, Marcella, I'm back.
以前我们合作得多好啊
And we made such a great team before.
让我们再续前缘
I think we can be again.
那可说不准 亲爱的 时代不同了
I don't know. Darling, things are different now.
你不可能重返
You're not gonna be able to jump back in
当年的辉煌
where you left off.
我只想要份工作
Well, I just want to work.
我还没想好
Well, I'm still not sure.
要不这样吧
You know what might help?
你卑微地求我
If you groveled.
你说认真的吗
Are you serious?
我没法领会
I can't tell,
因为你的脸都僵了
because your face doesn't move anymore.
假的 我开玩笑的
No, I'm joking.
欢迎归队 亲爱的
Welcome back, darling.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Well, hello, there.
您气色真好
How pretty you look today.
能下床走动太棒了
It's wonderful that you're up and about.
您一定很喜欢这些五彩缤纷的气球吧
You must be enjoying these colorful balloons.
你为什么像对白♥痴♥讲话一样
Why are you talking to me like I'm a moron?
噢 失礼了
Oh! Oh, I'm so sorry.
护士带我过来的
The nurse pointed me over here.
我说要找葛罗莉娅·霍吉
I'm looking for Gloria Hodge.
我就是葛罗莉娅·霍吉
I'm Gloria Hodge.
你又是谁
Who might you be?
不得不说 看到您神智清醒
I must say, I'm surprised at
我真的很吃惊
how lucid you are.
奥森的话让我以为
Orson led me to believe...
我已经是老年痴呆症晚期了 不是的
That I was in the final stages of dementia. No.
恐怕这只是他一厢情愿的念头
I'm afraid that's just wishful thinking on his part.
他怎么会这么想呢
Well, how can he feel that way?
你是他母亲
You're his mother.
我也不想指责他 但我们的
I wouldn't judge him too harshly. Ours is a...
关系很复杂
complicated relationship.
我们爱对方 这是肯定的
There is love, to be sure,
但又总让对方失望
but we have a way of disappointing each other.
那他是怎么让你失望的
Well, how does he disappoint you?
他冷酷 刻板
He's cold, rigid,
还 还总揪住过往不放
and... and utterly incapable of letting go of the past.
你又怎么让他失望的呢
And how do you disappoint him?
我不想死
I refuse to die.
我明白了
Yes, I see.
但这些裂痕断然不会无法弥补
Well, surely this rift isn't irreparable.
你知道住养老院的人
Do you know how people
都是怎么过日子的吗 布里
in nursing homes spend their days, Bree?
他们回忆过往
They think about the past.
如果机会重来
And all the things they'd do differently
一切都将不同
if they had the chance.
请转告奥森 我对不起他
Please tell Orson that I'm sorry.
尽管如此 我依然爱他
And in spite of everything, I still love him.
我有个更好的主意
Well, I have a better idea.
你何不亲口跟他说
Why don't you tell him yourself?
那样很好
That would be great.
真是太感谢了
I really appreciate it.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
埃德怎么说
So, what did Ed say?
你什么时候回去上班
When do you go back to work?
他说我想休多久都行 还是带薪的
He said take as much time as I want with pay.
你应该经常挨枪子儿
You should get gunned down more often.
他们来了
Hey, there they are.
小伙子们
Hey, guys.
你们好
Hello.
今天过得怎么样 表现得好吗
How was school? Doing well?
妈妈 你中枪了吗
Mommy, were you shot?
中枪 你们从哪里听来的
Shot? Where did you hear that?
乔丹·布莱克威尔德说的
Jordan Blackwelder.
又是这变♥态♥ 他还总说圣诞老人不存在
That's the same creep who tried to ruin Santa Claus.
他说那个疯女人用枪射中了你
And he said the same crazy lady that shot you,
还杀死了诺拉阿姨
killed Auntie Nora dead.
新闻报导什么的满天飞
It was on the news and everything.
孩子们 很抱歉
Listen, kids. I am sorry.
我们不该瞒你们的
We shouldn't have lied.
但有时父母不想
But sometimes parents want to
孩子们听到这些恐怖的事
protect kids from scary things.
还有好消息是
And, look, the good news is,
妈妈已经康复了
Mommy's fine now.
我们还会在天堂见到诺拉阿姨的
And we'll all see Auntie Nora again in heaven.
或者别的地方
Or wherever.
他们把子弹给你了吗
Did they let you keep the bullet?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表