剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我会忘掉他的
I will get over him.
从我认识你那天起
You've been trying to get over him,
你就在试图忘记他
as long as I've known you.
但你并不走运 不是吗
Haven't had much luck, have you?
-伊恩 我爱你 -我知道
- Ian, I love you. - I know you do.
但你爱他更多一点 不是吗
But you love him a little bit more, don't you?
我不能这样过一辈子
I can't live a life where every time
每次看到你恍惚的神情
I see you with a faraway look,
我都会想 你是不是在想他
I'll wonder if you're thinking of him.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你应当拥有幸福
You deserve to be happy.
我也是
And so do I.
再见 苏珊
Goodbye, Susan.
-麦克卢斯基太太 -勒奈特
- Hey, Mrs. McCluskey. - Lynette.
我们新请的保姆
Well, it turns out our new babysitter
表现不太好
isn't working out too well.
你还想再干干活吗
You feel up to another tour of duty?
你确定你想让紫藤女巫
Are you sure you want the Wisteria Witch
来帮你看孩子吗
looking after your kids?
孩子们知道你不是女巫
My kids know you're not a witch.
可惜了 没法吓他们了
Too bad. I could use the leverage.
-我们想你 -我也是
- We missed you. - Same here.
不过你得加点薪 我穷了
I'm gonna need a raise though. I'm strapped.
好
OK.
我刚刚去跟麦克卢斯基太太谈过
I just talked to Mrs. McCluskey
她要回来帮我们看孩子了
and she is gonna start looking after our kids again.
-太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
事实上 我最近在想
Because actually, I have been thinking,
我差不多也该回去工作了
and it is time that I got back to work.
-什么 -没错 我感觉好极了
- What? - Yeah. I'm feeling good.
也能走路了
I'm getting around better.
但是医生说你要好几个月才能痊愈
But the doctor said your recovery would take months,
这才过了六周
and it's only been six weeks.
我又不会去死命地去抗冰袋
Well, it's not like I'm gonna dead-lift a bag of ice,
至少我可以往披萨上面撒芝士
but I can sprinkle cheese on a pizza.
另外 我不想让你一个人打理餐厅
Besides, I hate making you run that place by yourself.
-我不介意 -真的
- I don't mind. - Really?
你之前说过这让你很痛苦
Before you said it was killing you.
你知道 确实是
Yeah, well, you know, it is,
我只是不想让你身体未恢复就来干活
but I just don't want you to come back before you're ready.
-说不定会再次受伤的 -我会小心
- You might re-injure yourself. - I'll be careful.
最好的是 我们终于可以摆脱里克了
The best part is, we can finally get Rick off the books.
里克 为什么我们要让他走
Rick? Why would we want to let him go?
我知道他很好
Well, I know he's been great,
但他的薪水对我们的利润有影响
but his salary's cutting into our profits.
事实上 他工作带来的收入
Actually, he is bringing in more
远远超过了他的薪水
than enough business to cover his salary.
他做的那些新菜式
I mean, with all those new dishes he's cooking,
带来不少忠实客户呢
he's got a lot of fans out there.
-是吗 -是啊
- Does he really? - Yeah.
我觉得开除他是个大错
I think firing him would be a huge mistake.
那也只是个设想
Well, it was just a thought.
别想太多 你就好好休息吧
Well, don't think so much. Just rest and get better.
这才是你该做的
That's what you need to do.
-你今天会晚归吗 -可能吧
- You gonna be late tonight? - Probably.
十点会有个大派对
We've got a big party coming in at 10:00.
所以 明早见
So, I'll just see you in the morning.
-我在家等你 -好
- I'll be here. - OK.
艾达 怎么了
Hi, Ida. What's up?
那个白♥痴♥邮递员又把咱俩的信弄混了
That idiot postman mixed up our mail again.
可怜的亨利先生 他确实看起来更糟了
Poor Mr. Henley. He does seem to be getting worse.
-谢谢你送来 -你听说麦克的事了吗
- Thanks for stopping by. - You heard about Mike?
-没有 他怎么了 -他搬走了
- No. What about him? - He moved.
搬走 什么意思
Moved? What do you mean?
莫娜·克拉克凌晨两点 胃酸不适醒了
Mona Clarke was up at 2:00 in the morning with acid reflux,
她看见他把车啊什么的都打包了
and she saw him pack his car and everything.
这不合理啊
That doesn't make sense.
麦克不可能不道别就走的
Mike wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
可他走了
Well, he did.
据卡洛斯说 事态不妙
According to Carlos, something bad happened,
麦克只想赶快逃离这里
and Mike just wanted to get the heck out of Dodge.
真可惜 我一直很喜欢他
It's a pity. I always liked him.
八卦 只是个无伤大雅的消遣
Gossip. It's just a harmless form of recreation.
是基于流言蜚语的无聊谈资
It's careless talk that deals in polite fiction...
我想当助理经理 但很显然
I'd love to be assistant manager, but apparently
要跟斯加沃太太调情 方能得逞
you have to flirt with Mrs. Scavo to get that job.
是基于残酷事实的无端推测
It's nasty speculation that's based on not-so-polite fact.
他或许在跟伊迪约会
He may be dating Edie,
但谁都能看出来他还爱着加布
but everyone can see he's still in love with Gabby.
面对这些恶毒的传言
How do we protect ourselves
我们要如何保护自己
from the venomous sting of such idle gossip?
你就是那位把丈夫存在冰箱的女士吗
Are you the lady who kept her husband in a freezer?
最好的方法 就是说出真♥相♥
The best way is to just tell the truth.
对 就是我 可怕吧
Yep. That's me. Scary, aren't I?
然后等话题转到别人身上
And wait for people to start talking about someone else.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表