剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Stella? - Oh, there's my Tommy-boy. Come here.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
听着 亲爱的 帮我
Oh, listen, be a love, will you, honey,
从出租车里把箱子提过来
and get my bags from the cab.
箱子 她要住下
Bags? She's staying?
是的 别给司机小费 那混♥蛋♥不让我抽烟
Yep. And do not tip the driver. SOB wouldn't let me smoke.
天哪 勒奈特 我不知道你开了个托儿所
Jeez, Lynette, I didn't know you opened a daycare center.
孩子们 外婆来了
Hey, kids, Grandma's here.
好了 你对他们说我什么了
OK, what did you tell them about me?
已经五年了 妈妈 他们不记得你了
It's been five years, Mom. They don't remember you.
这回他们一定记得 我带了礼物来
They'll remember me this time, I brought presents.
真棒
Cool!
给你的 你的 还有你的
For you, and you and you.
这些是给幼儿玩的 我们玩不了这些
These are baby toys. We're too old to play with these.
我当然知道六岁的孩子该玩什么
I'm too old to remember what the hell six-year-olds like.
-我们八岁了 -我才不管
- We're eight! - What do I care?
-说谢谢就行了 -谢谢你
- Just say "thank you." - Thank you.
这个小可人是谁 你的女朋友吗
Oh, who's the pretty thing? Your girlfriend?
不 她是我姐姐
No! She's my sister!
她是汤姆生的那个小杂...
Is that Tom's little b-a-s-t-a...?
好了 孩子们 快上楼玩吧
OK, kids! Time to get your toys and play upstairs.
走 佩妮
Come on, sweetie.
大伙 一起走
Let's go, everybody.
听着 我真的很感谢你过来帮忙
Listen, I really appreciate you coming to help,
-但你看到了 我很好 -现在而已
- but as you can see, I'm perfectly fine. - For now.
等你开始化疗以后
How are you gonna handle that mob
你怎么和这些小土匪打交道
when you're flat on your ass from chemo?
我能搞定
I'll manage.
你得乳腺癌时
You got through breast cancer
独自带大了我们三个
while raising the three of us alone.
我可不是一个人 我有你
I was not alone. I had you.
勒奈特才13岁大 但她还照看她的妹妹
Lynette was all of 13, and she still looked after her sisters,
打扫屋子 做饭
cleaned the house, cooked the meals,
而我就缩成一团
and I was curled up in a ball,
吐得不省人事
puking my guts out.
所以你把化疗药水和伏特加鸡尾酒搞混了
That's what you get when you mix chemo and vodka gimlets.
随你怎么刺♥激♥我 勒奈特
You can goad me all you like, Lynette.
我可不是来吵架的
I did not come here to fight.
相信我 宝贝
Now trust me, cookie.
我和你所不能交谈的话题
I have memorized the whole catalogue of subjects
我记得清清楚楚
you and I can no longer discuss.
这就意味着
If that means that
我们接下来三个月 都要聊天气 才相安无事
we have to talkabout the weather for three months, then fine.
但我会留下来
But I am staying.
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me.
我要赶一个孩子出他的卧室了
I have to go kick a child out of its room.
好了 抬起腿
OK, legs up.
你还要再做一次吗
Oh, you want to do it again?
不 我查了许多资料
No. I've been doing a lot of research,
重力可以帮助精♥子♥接触到卵子
and gravity helps facilitate the sperm reaching the eggs.
所以 用力
So heave-ho!
你能不能轻轻把我提起
Could we try a little light spooning
别把我当牛似的抬起来
before you hang me like a side of beef?
伊迪 我们在造人啊
Edie, we're trying to have a baby.
我们简单点不行吗
Well, could we be a little less clinical?
顺其自然不是挺好吗
Maybe let nature take its course.
自然已经不属于我们了
Nature is not on our side anymore.
你不是雏鸡
You're no spring chicken
蛋蛋也不够新鲜
and those eggs aren't exactly farm fresh.
够了 别把我比喻成禽类
OK, stop referring to me as poultry!
对不起 我们试试行吗 就30分钟
Sorry. Can we just try this? It's only for 30 minutes.
30分钟 我可不想保持这个动作半小时
30 minutes! I am not staying in this position for half an hour!
听着 我知道这不容易
Listen, I know that this requires some work,
但等我们有了漂亮宝宝后
but it will all be worth it
这一切都值了 不是吗
when we have our beautiful, beautiful baby, right?
是的 我想我可以作点牺牲
Right. I guess I could make some sacrifices.
我的乖妹子
That's my girl.
-要给你拿点东西吗 -是的 我要喝啤酒
- Can I get you anything? - Yeah, I'd kill for a beer.
-对不起 无酒精 -什么 要多久
- Sorry. No alcohol. - What? For how long?
直到宝宝出生 停止哺乳
Just until the baby's born. Oh, and you stop nursing.
别慌张 我给你泡杯好茶
Don't worry, I'll get you a nice herbal tea.
不就几个月 在你治疗期间
Just for a few months, while you're in treatment.
总得有人来照看孩子
We're gonna have to find someone to watch the kids.
不 我不会让那个女人来照看我们孩子
No! I am not leaving that woman in charge of our children.
三个月后 双胞胎就成老烟枪了
In three months, the twins will be chain-smoking
佩妮学会喝酒了
and Penny will be an alcoholic.
我们能行的 我们可以找麦克卢斯基
We can manage. We've got McCluskey.
她是要钱的 找人替代你的工作
She costs money. Money we won't have
我们已经付不起这些钱了
if we pay someone to replace you at work.
你叫我别担心钱
You said not to worry about money,
你会找来的
you'd find it somewhere.
我凑到了
I did.
什么 有人借给我们一万美元
What? Someone loaned us $10,000?
不 是给我们 我们不能把她踢走当是谢她
No, gave us. And we can't thank her by kicking her out.
不 汤姆 你怎么能问我妈妈要钱
No! Tom, you didn't ask my mother!
不用问她要
Didn't have to.
她知道你联♥系♥过露希 就给我们了
She knew that you hit up Lucy, so she offered.
-我们还给她 -不 我们还不起
- Well, we're giving it back. - No, we can't afford to.
汤姆 你不知道她对我们做过什么
Tom, you don't know half the stuff she did to us.
她会喝醉酒 乱打我们
She would get drunk and smack us around.
她会勾搭一些男人
She would meet some new guy,
然后把我们丢在她姐姐家一个礼拜
and then drop us off at her sister's for a week
因为那个家伙不喜欢孩子
for a week because he wasn't into kids.
好吧 她是个蹩脚的妈妈
OK, so she was a crappy mom.
你说过她已经成熟了
You said yourself that she has mellowed.
现在她要做点补偿
Now she wants to make amends.
如果你好好想想
If you would just try to understand.
我想我最近已经很明白了
I think that I've been pretty understanding lately.
-什么意思 -我以为你知道
- What's that supposed to mean? - I think you know.
好啊 在我面临这一团糟的时候
Great, so in the middle of everything I'm dealing with,
你要把里克搬出来了
you're gonna throw Rick in my face?
如果爱人伤害了我们 而我们依然相爱
When someone we love hurts us, if we still love them,
那就会共同面对 向前看
we deal with it and we move on.
如果我可以 那你也可以
If I can do it, so can you.
于是原谅我的母亲 算是我赎罪吗
So forgiving my mother, that's my penance?
是的 我觉得是
Yeah. I think it is.
你说我们在婚礼前
You said we weren't supposed to spend
不应该在一起过夜
the night before the wedding together.
是的 我是想尊重传统观念
Yeah, I was trying to respect tradition,
但我欲♥火♥中烧
but I got horny.
我想我们要提前度蜜月了 是吗
I guess we'll have to start the honeymoon early, won't we?
让我把东西拿开
Let me get rid of this stuff.
你这么晚在看什么呢
What are you working on so late?
没什么
Nothing.
投票数据 为什么要看投票 竞选结束了
Polling data? Why are you polling? The election's over.
就是查看资料 天哪 你太性感了
Just a little research. God, you look hot.
是竞选州长的事吗
Is this about running for governor?
因为我昨天已经说过我的感受
Beacause I told you how I feel about that.
我父亲建立了一个可行性委员会
My dad just set up a little exploratory committee.
-没什么大不了的 -好吧 那我们探讨一下
- It's no big deal. - OK, let's explore it now.
-不 不允许 -加布
- Nope. Not gonna happen. - Gabby.
维克多 自从我们认识起
Victor, ever since we met,
不是拍照就是筹款
it's been photo ops and fundraisers,
-我受够了 -我是政♥治♥家
- and I'm sick of it! - I'm a politician.
你真的希望我的职业生涯
Do you think I want my career
就在这郊区开始并终结吗
to begin and end in the suburbs?
美景镇是家 我不能离开这里
Fairview's home. Don't want to leave it!
你不能私自做决定
You can't make this decision without me!
我是你太太
I'm gonna be your wife.
-是的 你不是我的职业咨♥询♥师 -那我就不能投票了吗
- Exactly! Not my career advisor. - I don't even get a vote?
-否决票就免了 -听我说 不
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表