剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
keep your head down and you'll be fine.
好了 非常感谢 先生们
OK, thank you very much, gentlemen.
下面进入下个话题
So let's move on to our next subject.
你们都说过我们的市民交税太多
You both have said our citizens pay too much in taxes.
你们会如何招商引资
How would you attract new businesses
来提高我市的税收呢
to boost the city's tax base?
朗先生
Mr. Lang?
朗先生
Mr. Lang?
抱歉 你能重复一遍问题吗
I'm sorry, would you, uh, repeat the question, please?
你会如何为美景镇招商引资
How would you bring new business to Fairview?
我会...
I would, uh...
为新企业提供起始年的税收减免
...offer tax exemptions to first year start-ups.
那会提高我们的税收吗
And that will increase our tax base?
不 当然不 一开始不会 但随着
No, of course not. Not at first, but when conjoined with...
我的对手看起来负担过重了
My opponent seems a bit overtaxed himself.
先生们 最近本地的学校
Gentlemen, there's been much talk lately
成为了一个热门话题
regarding our local schools.
你们会如何改进公共教育
What would you do to improve public education?
朗先生
Mr. Lang?
来了 抱歉让你久等
Here you go. Sorry for the wait.
-小姐 过来一下 -马上来
- Miss? Please? - I will be right there.
天哪 斯加沃太太 对不起
Oh, my God, Mrs. Scavo, I am so sorry.
别一惊一乍 收拾干净
Don't cry. Just clean.
小姐 请你...
Miss, if you could just...
我发誓 我马上就会过去
I swear, I will be there in one second.
给你 这里
Here you go. Here.
看来 现在时机不对
Let me guess... This a bad time?
天哪 里克 我还没给你回复
Oh, my God, Rick. I never got back to you.
真是太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
没事 我不介意等
That's OK. I didn't mind waiting,
现在知道是好消息也好
so long as it's good news for me now.
听着 我觉得你很好
Look, I think you're great,
你能来是我们的幸运
and we would be lucky to have you.
只是我丈夫有点介意...
It's just my husband isn't really comfortable...
让一个前瘾君子在他的厨房♥工作
with an ex-drug addict in his kitchen.
你可以每周给我做药物检测 怎样都行
You can drug test me every week. Anything you want.
只是...我真的很需要这份工作
Just... I really need this job.
-小姐 -请稍等
- Miss! - Could you excuse me a second?
对不起 对不起 怎么了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What's up?
-我不喜欢这份乳酪馅饼 -为什么
- I hate my calzone. - Oh? What's wrong with it?
就是不好吃 我要换一份
It's just not good, and I want a new one.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
我会给你下单 只是厨房♥现在有点忙
I will put your order in, but the kitchen's a little backed up.
这不是我的问题
Not my problem.
你给了我一份难吃的乳酪馅饼
You gave me a sucky calzone.
即使你亲自过去下厨
I don't care if you have to go back there
我也不在乎
and make it yourself!
我不行了
I can't do this.
这...
It's just...
什么情况
What is this?
我会给你重做一份乳酪馅饼 先生
I'll make you a new calzone, Sir.
新鲜罗勒 大蒜 您喜欢风干番茄吗
Fresh basil, garlic. You like sun dried tomatoes?
听起来不错
Yeah, sounds good.
她没事吧
Hey, is she all right?
这是按她祖母的菜谱做的
It's her grandma's calzone recipe.
她很介意评价
She takes criticism very personally.
给我准备点面团做馅饼
Prep some dough for a calzone for me,
再找个人切点罗勒
and get someone to chop some basil.
好的 你是谁
Yeah, OK. Who are you?
-我叫里克 -你现在在这里工作吗
- I'm Rick. - You work here now?
看起来是的
Looks like I do.
这是新的吗
Oh, is that new?
我刚买♥♥的
I just bought it.
你如果不喜欢 就从我身上扒下来吧
But if you don't like it, feel free to rip it off me.
我要在明早八点的会上讨论这个计划书
I have this book proposal to discuss at an 8 AM meeting,
所以我不能...
so I can't really...
没关系 如果你要工作 那就好好工作
Oh, that's OK. If you gotta work, you gotta work.
我想了想搬去伦敦的事
So I was thinking about London.
朱莉正准备申请大学
Yeah. Julie's gonna be applying to colleges soon,
去国外一年能给她加不少分
and a year abroad could give her a real boost.
-要不我们搬吧 -真的吗
- So... let's do it. - Are you serious?
是啊 我想在你的世界生活
Yes. I want to spend time in your world.
我想玩板球 我想吃英式脆饼
I want to play cricket, I want to eat crumpets
我还想用"糟糕的[英]"这个词
and I want to use the word "ghastly".
苏珊
God, Susan,
你不知道这让我有多激动
you have no idea how excited this makes me feel.
我的大腿收到了点暗示
Well, my thigh's getting an inkling.
明早赶紧打电♥话♥给房♥产经纪人
Call a realtor first thing tomorrow and
准备出♥售♥咱们的房♥产
put our houses on the market.
我的不卖♥♥了吧 我们回来时可以住
Not mine, OK? We can use it when we visit.
宝贝 这就是酒店的用处了
That's what hotels are for, darling.
我不想卖♥♥我的房♥子
I don't want to sell my house.
我爱的人都住在这条街上
Everybody I love is on this street.
-怎么了 -我累了
- What happened? - I'm feeling tired.
你一秒钟前还不累呢
You weren't tired a second ago.
我没心情了 不行吗
I'm not in the mood, all right?
为什么
Why not?
我不太习惯被盘问性♥爱♥的动机
You know, I'm not used to being grilled about my sex drive.
我也不太习惯
Well, I'm not used to
男人在前戏中途停下来
guys bailing on me in the middle of foreplay.
说到男人 当然 你是指麦克吧
And by guys, of course, you mean Mike.
什么
What?
好男人麦克肯定可以时刻待命 从不倦怠
Oh, I'm sure good old Mike was ready and able, 24/7.
你不会真...
You're not actually...
行了 就这样吧
Oh, OK. That's it.
-我受够了 -苏珊
- I've had it! - Susan!
真的 我不能再和你谈论此事了
Really! I can't have this conversation one more time!
在过去的一年里
I've done nothing
我一直努力证明我对你的爱
but prove my love to you for the last year,
可你还是一直提起麦克
and you cannot shut up about Mike!
我不相信那个男人
I don't trust the man!
你不用信他
You don't have to trust Mike!
你应该信我 可你不信
You have to trust me and you don't!
这才是去英国的原因 对吧
That's what going to England's about, isn't it?
你只是企图让我远离麦克
You're just trying to get me away from Mike.
得了吧 去你的 我不去了
You know what, screw it! I'm not going!
而且你若再提起他名字 我们就分手
And if you ever bring up his name again, we're over!
懂了吗 玩完
Got it? Over!
你好 这是我和伊恩给你的
Hi. This is from me and Ian.
电动榨汁机
An electric juicer?
你就当作是一份合你意的
Well, you know, you try to think of a more appropriate
“多谢救命”之礼
"Thank you for saving my life" gift.
这个挺好
This works fine for me.
很好
Good.
我该走了
I should go.
你没事吧
You OK?
是的 我没事
Yeah. I'm good.
你确定
You sure about that?
确定
Yeah.
只是...
Yeah, it's just...
伊恩和我出了点问题
Ian and I had a little thing.
伊恩 我刚才说的...
Ian, about what I said...
你说得对
You were right.
你从未给过我怀疑你的理由
You've never given me a reason to doubt you.
我是个缺乏安全感的白♥痴♥
I'm an insecure idiot.
我配不上你 苏珊
I don't deserve you, Susan.
但若你能假装我配得上你
But if you'll please keep pretending that I do,
我发誓 今后的生活中 我再也不会
I swear, I will not utter a single jealous word
说一句吃醋的话
for the rest of our lives together.
加布 是维克多 你想什么呢
Gabby, it's Victor. What were you thinking?
你的即兴表演 害得我辩论差点失败
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表