剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我想告诉你 奥森曾在精神康复中心呆过一年
You should also know that Orson spent a year in an asylum.
你好 有什么能帮你吗
Hi. Can I help you?
你好 我昨天收到你们花店送出的花
Hi, I received some flowers from your shop yesterday
但卡片上没有写送花者的名字
and the card didn't say who they were from.
你能帮我查一下吗 姓索利斯
Can you check? The name is Solis.
好的 请稍等
Sure, sure. Just give me a sec here.
-索利斯吗 -对
- Solis? - Yeah.
索利斯 索利斯 好奇怪
Solis, Solis...This is odd.
-买♥♥花者要求匿名 -是吗
- The buyer asked to remain anonymous. - Really?
花很漂亮
Well, the flowers were so beautiful,
所以我想谢谢对方
I'd like to know who to thank.
抱歉 我必须尊重顾客的要求
Sorry. I have to honor their request.
为什么 不就是送个花吗
Why? They're just flowers.
又不是什么政♥府♥机密
They're not government secrets.
若不介意 我还有事要忙
If you don't mind, I'm busy.
等等 等等 让我解释一下
OK, wait, wait. Let me explain.
还解释什么 漂亮女士收到花
What's to explain? A pretty girl gets flowers.
知道吗 好多女人从未没收过花呢
Do you know how many girls never get flowers?
我在这家花店打工
I work in a flower shop.
可我从未收过该死的花
I've never gotten any freakin' flowers.
别再无聊纠缠是谁送的
So stop your whining about who sent them
有人送就不错了
and just be glad he did.
你说得对
You're right.
不好意思 占用了你这么久的时间
And I am so sorry for taking up so much of your time.
我这也是不得已而为之
And I'm sorry for doing this!
你这是干什么 喂 喂
What the hell are you doing? Hey! Hey! Hey!
我会补偿你的 好吗
I'm gonna make it up to you, OK?
等我查好 我就给你送束花
Once I'm done, I'll send you flowers.
我不会就这么算了
Hey! You won't get away with this!
-我知道你住哪 -有空来我家放放松
- I know where you live! - Yeah, well, stop by. We'll hot tub.
先生 救命
Hey, mister! Help!
她把我锁里面了
She locked me in here!
加布
Gabby?
都是她的错
This is totally her fault.
我就是问她 是不是卡洛斯送花给我
I mean, I simply asked her if Carlos sent me the flowers,
她死活不给我看订单
and she refused to show me the order slip.
你还在纠缠这个问题吗
Are you still hung up on that?
-上帝呀 -等等
- For God's sake. - Wait, wait!
再等一下 我想知道真♥相♥
I need a couple more minutes. I need to know the truth!
什么真♥相♥
What truth is that?
你还爱着你前夫的真♥相♥吗
That you're still obsessed with your ex-husband?
什么 不是 是他还爱我
What? No, he's obsessed with me.
你把花商关起来
You just imprisoned a florist
就是为了查是不是他送你玫瑰花
to find out if he sent you roses.
我懂你的意思了
OK, I see what you mean.
完了 走吧
There. I'm done. Let's go.
其实 我也就此结束吧
Actually... I think I'm done too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's OK.
也许我还没准备好接受新恋情
I'm probably not ready to date.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想说 我随时都有空
And just so you know, I am ready to date.
好了 走吧
All right, let's hit it.
-凯拉 走吧 -我的冰淇淋还没吃完
- Come on, Kayla. - I haven't finished my ice cream.
抱歉 我们得走了 我晚上还要赴宴
Sorry, but we gotta go. I have a dinner party I have to get to.
他们都吃完了才走的呀
They got to finish their ice cream.
要知道 他们就像普通孩子
Well, they, you know,
狼吞虎咽着吃完了
wolfed it down like kids are supposed to.
吃快点吧
So hurry it up.
凯拉 我可不会傻等 真要走了
Kayla, I'm not fooling around. We're going.
行
OK.
孩子们 快上车 我随后就到
Boys, go to the car. I'll be out in a minute. Go.
宝贝 听我说 你生我气我不怪你
Listen, sweetheart, I don't blame you for being angry.
你妈妈不在了 你跟我一起过
Your mom's gone, and you're stuck with me.
但是
But...
她临终前嘱咐我
...the last thing she said to me was,
"答应我照顾好凯拉"
"Promise you'll take care of Kayla."
我正履行我的承诺
And I am going to.
但你必须配合一下 好吗
But you're gonna have to help me, OK?
我吃完就走
We can leave when I'm done.
好了 走吧
OK. Let's go.
哇哦 好吧 你这是干嘛
Hey, whoa, okay, what the hell are you doing?
-停下 别叫了 -别管我
- Stop! Stop screaming, stop! - Leave me alone!
你不是我妈妈
You're not my mommy!
孩子们 让你们
Guys, how would you like
在电视机前吃一整周的晚餐如何
to eat dinner in front of the television for a whole week?
你们干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
凯拉 别叫了
Kayla, stop screaming,
我耳朵都被你叫疼了
you're hurting my ears!
上车
Just get in the car!
快点 回家了
Come on, we're going home!
系好安全带
Get your seat belt on!
孩子老是打打闹闹的
Kids, they're always roughhousing.
你干嘛停手
Why did you stop?
太晚了 我把你衬衣解开了
Well, it's getting late. I got your blouse unbuttoned.
通常我们称之为良宵
That's usually when we call it a night.
今晚就是良宵吗
Do you want to call it a night?
什么 你想吃点东西吗 披萨之类的
What, do you want to grab a pizza or something?
你想干嘛 我就想干嘛
I want to do what you want to do.
你知道我要什么
Well, you know what I want to do.
那好
Well, OK.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah. I'm sure.
就凭吃饭的样子
You can always spot the new guys
新人立刻就被认出来了
by the way they pick through their food.
你在外犯了什么事
What did you do when you thought no one was looking?
警♥察♥说我杀了人
The cops say I killed a woman.
但其实不是你干的 对吗
But you didn't, right?
说实话 我也不知道
Actually, I have no idea.
我出了车祸 头受伤了
I got pretty banged up in an accident.
前两年的事完全不记得了
The last two years are a blank.
这招很新嘛
Well, that's a fresh approach.
也不知道这法子有没有用
Not sure the jury's gonna swallow it.
这是事实
It's the truth.
我信你
I believe you.
麦克卢斯基太太就在楼下
OK, Mrs. McCluskey's downstairs
要是有事 我们就从街对面过来
and we will be right across the street if you need us.
好的 爸爸
OK, Daddy.
勒奈特跟我讲了今天的事
You know, I heard what happened with Lynette today.
她很不容易
Hey, she's doing her best.
你干嘛那样对她
Why are you being so hard on her?
因为是她害死了我妈妈
Because it's her fault my mommy died.
不 不是这样的 宝贝
No. No, no, honey, it's not.
妈妈会去那家店
Mom only went to that store
是因为勒奈特想把我抢走
because Lynette was trying to steal me.
不是这样
OK, that is not true.
听我说 宝贝 事情比这复杂多了
Look, honey, it is way more complicated than that.
我知道你想妈妈
I know you miss your mommy.
她深爱着你
And she loved you very much.
但你知道吗
But guess what?
勒奈特也爱你
Lynette loves you too.
所以你必须给她一次机会
That's why you got to give her a chance.
就算是为我好吗
Can you do that for me?
好吧 我会做个好孩子
OK. I'll be good.
这才是我的乖女儿
That's my girl.
但我永远不会爱她
But I'm never gonna love her.
你也不能强迫我
And you can't make me.
-你赢了 -我赢什么了
- Well, you've won. - What did I win?
比尔跟我掰了
Bill and I split up.
我不觉得惊讶
Can't say I'm surprised.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表