剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
不
No.
别藏了 我们已经隐藏得太久了
No more hiding.We've been doing it far too long.
你不必为此感到羞耻
You have nothing to be ashamed of.
是你伴我走过人生中最艰难的那一段
You helped me through the most difficult part of my life.
我爱你 我想与你共度余生
I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我要娶你
I want to marry you.
伊恩 你这是在跟我求婚吗
Ian, are you proposing to me?
我猜 也许 我
Well... I guess, maybe, I...
-我是的 -天啊
- I am. - Whoa!
在你继续之前
Before you say another word...
看看两旁
...take a look around.
好吧
Oh. Right.
我从未仔细想象过这一时刻
I hadn't really thought a lot about this moment,
但当我预想时
but when I did...
从未料到我们会在一片血腥之中进行
the table we were at didn't have a blood gutter.
要我重新找个
Then may I reopen the subject
更合适的时间跟地点再来一次吗
at a more opportune time and place?
我愿意
Yes.
我接受你的求婚
I accept your proposal to propose.
能走了吗
Shall we?
现在我要你仔细回想
Now I want you to dig deep.
如果感到回溯受阻
If you feel your memory blocked,
数三下 随即记忆便会打开
just count to three and the block will melt away.
回忆是件自然平常的事
It is natural and easy for you to recall anything.
现在 记起莫妮可·波利耶
Now remember Monique Poulier.
回到你见到她的那个晚上
Remember the night you met her...
波利耶小姐
Miss Poulier?
我买♥♥到水池的配件了
I've, uh... got that part for the sink.
你在吗
Hello?
抱歉 莫妮可上楼休息去了
Sorry. Monique's upstairs taking a nap.
她不大舒服
She wasn't feeling well.
麦克 你看到什么了吗
Mike? Did you see something?
我是她男友 我
I'm her boyfriend. I, uh...
想她醒来时希望看到干净亮堂的厨房♥
...figured she'd want to wake up to a clean kitchen.
我把水池修好就可以闪人了
Well, I'll just finish up with the sink and be out of your hair.
何不让我来修呢
Uh, why don't you let me take care of the sink?
我技术不错 而且天色也挺晚的了
I mean, I'm pretty handy and it's getting late.
没关系的
Oh. I don't mind staying.
不要 不打紧的 我来负责修好
No, look, it's OK.I got it under control.
给你 这些应该够了
Here. This should cover what we owe you.
跟波利耶小姐说一声 希望她好起来
Tell Miss Poulier I hope she feels better.
我会的
Will do.
还有
Oh, hey.
别忘了你的扳手
Don't forget your wrench.
麦克 你干嘛
Mike, where are you going?
麦克
Mike!
你好 德尔非诺先生
Hey, Mr. Delfino.
我要找你继父谈谈
I need to, uh, talk to your stepdad.
奥森不在家 他在医院 和我妈妈一起
Orson's not here. He went to the hospital with my mom.
她没事 谢谢关心
She's fine. Thanks for asking.
霍吉先生
Mr. Hodge...
你妻子刚刚睡着了
Your wife's just sleeping.
我建议你回家休息
I suggest you go home and do the same.
我会的
I will.
你没事吧
You OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是
It's...
我们曾有一段美好的时光
There was a time when we were all so happy.
可是现在一切都改变了
I just can't seem to remember it anymore.
追忆往昔是件微妙的事
Recapturing the past is a tricky business.
尽管记忆大多是幸福时光的纪念
While most memories are simply souvenirs of a happier time
嗨 伙计
Hey there.
但有些 却具有致命的打击
... others can be quite deadly.
麦克 你怎么来医院了
Hey, Mike. What brings you to the hospital?
我来见我的催眠医师
I've been seeing a hypnotherapist.
她帮我找回记忆
She's helping me fill the gaps in my memory.
进展如何
How's it going?
效果显著
It's working.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表