剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
对极了 从这我就能看见
Right, from here I can see
一个保释担♥保♥行和一家成人书店
a bail bondsman and an adult bookshop.
这个价位你还想找什么样的房♥子
What do you expect in your price range,
塔拉庄园吗
Tara?
我们走吧 谢谢你
Let's go. Thank you.
等下
Wait.
我不是那种不切实际的人
I'm not an impractical woman.
我知道我儿子的财力如何
I know that my son's resources are,
就像他的成就 相当有限
like his achievements, rather limited.
我想看看其他房♥间
I want to see the rest of it.
好的
OK.
厨房♥的灯有点扎眼
Now the lighting in the kitchen is a bit harsh.
因为之前那个房♥主
The previous owner...
这么说吧
Well, let's just say
他经营一些家庭式的医疗生意
he ran some sort of home-based medical business.
你不能让你妈住到这里来
You cannot let her move into this neighborhood.
这四处都是瘾君子和妓♥女♥
It's filled with junkies and whores!
那我们还得给他们道个歉
We'll owe them an apology.
谁管这么多啊 她喜欢就行
Who cares? She likes it.
她当然喜欢了
Of course she likes.
街对面就有一个24小时营业的酒屋
There's a 24-hour liquor store across the street.
她想要个房♥子
She wants a house.
我们要想不破产 只买♥♥得起这样的
This is the best we can afford without bankrupting ourselves.
奥森 万一她遇到什么意外怎么办
Orson, what if something should happen to her?
别为她担心了 担心一下我们吧
Stop worrying about her! Worry about us.
你记不记得她来以后我们吵过多少次架了
You realize how much we've fought since she came?
那女人毁了我每一段感情
The woman's ruined every relationship that's mattered to me,
现在她又故技重施了
and she's doing it again!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
-你不要紧吧 -妈妈
- Are you all right? - Mother!
就是滑了一下
Just a little spill.
她的拐杖触到了一块松了的地砖
Her cane hit a loose tile.
有没有摔坏身子
Is anything broken?
都怪这个破地砖
Well, obviously the damn floor!
她搬来之前你们得修好
We'll need that fixed before she moves in.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
她显然不能独自生活
She obviously can't be on her own.
不就是块松了的地砖吗
It's a loose tile.
我毫发未伤
I'm perfectly fine.
如果你有事呢
And what if you weren't?
万一她哪摔坏了
What if she'd broken something
躺在这里一动不动呢
and was lying here for hours?
你得跟我们回家
You are coming home with us.
布里
Bree.
以后我不想再听到这个话题了
And I will not hear another word on the subject.
你居然给我们买♥♥了披萨
I can't believe you bought us pizza.
你们应得的
Well, you guys earned it.
但是要快点吃 因为我们就剩一小时了
But eat fast because we only have one hour left,
我还要给你们介绍一位新朋友
and I want to introduce you to your new best friend,
美黑喷雾先生
Mr. Spray Tan.
你懂得真多
You know so much cool stuff.
以后你还来吗
Can't you come back another day?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
-求你了 -你一定要来啊
- Please! - You have to!
那我看看日程表吧
Well, let me check my book.
可能要做下调整
I might have to move some stuff around,
但我想应该可以权衡好
but I think I can swing it.
你的生活一定多姿多彩吧
Your life must be so exciting, huh?
是啊 每天都像一场时装秀
Yeah. Every day's a parade.
当个名模的感觉如何
So, what was it like being a famous model?
说实话 跟其他工作没有不同
Honestly, it was like any other job,
除了报酬丰厚
except the pay was great,
衣服光鲜亮丽
the clothes were couture,
派对都是蛾摩拉城式的
and the parties were just this side of Gomorrah.
你们不知道蛾摩拉是什么意思吧
You don't know what Gomorrah means, do you?
很好
Good.
你认识凯特·莫斯吗
Did you know Kate Moss?
我曾经邀请过她参加派对
I invited her to a party once.
你有跟她一起吃披萨吗
Did you eat pizza with her?
如果有的话 那就当我们也跟她吃过了
If you did, it's almost like we ate pizza with her.
宝贝 大多数模特是不吃披萨的
Honey, most models don't eat pizza.
就算吃了 也会用手指抠着吐出来
At least not without having a finger for dessert.
真恶心
Gross!
我知道 所以我从不那么干
I know, I never did that.
你们都不敢相信
You would not believe
她们为了保持骨感做的那些可怕的事
the horrible things they did to stay skinny.
比如说
Like what?
有些会抽未过滤的法国烟
Well, some would smoke those unfiltered French cigarettes.
但吸烟会要了你的命
But cigarettes can kill you.
但在要命之前 会先破坏掉你的食欲
But before they do, they kill your appetite.
曾经还有个女孩吃了太多泻药 然后
One time, there was a girl who took too many laxatives and...
如果以后你们去住米兰别♥墅♥238房♥的话
If you're ever at the Chateau Milan, in room 238,
千万别用按♥摩♥浴缸
do not use the Jacuzzi.
为了当模特 必须保持骨感吗
Do you have to be skinny to be a model?
当然 你上一次看见胖子出现
Well, yeah. When's the last time
在杂♥志♥封面是什么时候
you saw a fat person on a magazine cover?
我要去跟韦恩讨论下堂课的内容了
Now I'm gonna talk to Vern about our next session.
等你们吃完午饭 我们就继续工作
You guys finish lunch, so we can get back to work.
嗨 鲁伯特
Hi, Rupert.
我去商场买♥♥了些周末换洗的衣服
I went to the mall and bought a change of clothes for the weekend,
也给你买♥♥了东西
and while I was there I got something for you.
我想你休息的时候可以穿
I thought you could wear it on your day off.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
太喜欢了
Very much.
如果我哪天忘记自己国籍的话 那就会派上用场的
It'll come in handy, should my nationality ever slip my mind.
你真幽默
That's good.
你 我都想跟你去派对了
You! I wanna party with you.
下午我还在想
Hey, I was thinking this afternoon
我们是不是能去找一个抽屉了
maybe we could go look for that drawer.
抱歉 女士 恐怕我得把这些银器擦完
Sorry, ma'am, I'm afraid I have all this silver to polish.
我来帮你 还能聊聊天
Well, let me help you and we can talk.
我很想好好了解下你
There is so much I want to know about you.
鲁伯特·卡维纳是谁
Who is Rupert Cavanaugh?
他是怎样一个人
What makes him tick?
听着
Tell you what.
我去给你找个抽屉
Let's go find you that drawer.
主卧不是在那边吗
Isn't the master bedroom down that way?
我觉得那有点远
I realize it's a bit of a jaunt,
不过我帮你找了一整个衣橱
but I managed to find you an entire bureau.
好吧 不错
Oh, OK. Well.
其实没必要那么...麻烦
You certainly didn't have to go to all that... trouble.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 我只是
No. I just...
我就要一个小 小抽屉就行
Well, all I really needed was just a little, little drawer,
这有点太远 而且...
and this is so far away and...
什么味道
What is that smell?
是有味 关于这个问题
Oh, yes, about that.
有只猫死在了这里
The cat passed away in this room.
你没想过把尸体移走吗
Did you consider removing the body?
如果你不能接受这里
Well, if this isn't acceptable,
我就再给你找一个抽屉
I can look elsewhere for a drawer,
得等我有空的时候
when I have the time.
你为什么要这么对我
Why do you have to be this way?
我怎么对你了
And what way is that?
我知道你对简的感情
Listen, I know how you feel about Jane.
但你能不能给我一个机会
But if you could just give me a chance.
你不该这么讨厌我 对吗
Come on, you can't possibly hate me this much. Can you?
我走了
I'm done.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Oh, fine. Fine, fine, fine.
我不奢望你喜欢我
I don't need you to like me.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表