剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
对不起 卡洛斯
谢谢你送的花
Thanks for the flowers.
不客气 进来吧
You're welcome. Come inside.
关于崔沃斯 想见他 你就来吧
You know, about Travers, you can see him if you want.
-他想你 -我也想你
- He misses you. - I miss him, too.
告诉你一下 他去小朋友家过夜了
Just so you know, he's at a sleepover.
我没有把他独自留在家
So, I didn't leave him alone with
喝啤酒 看球赛
a six-pack and some matches.
伊迪 我那天说的话...
Look, Edie, um, what I said about you the other day was...
太对了 你简直看透了我 卡洛斯
Dead on. You nailed me, Carlos.
也许不是我想要的那种方式 但是...
Maybe not the way I wanted you to, but still...
但我没权利说你
But I still had no right to judge you.
而且 找男人 穿着性感 参加派对 那就是你
Besides, the guys, the clothes, the partying... that's you.
那就是大家喜欢的伊迪
I mean, that's the Edie that we love.
很高兴你喜欢她
Well, I'm glad you love her,
因为我开始厌倦她了
because I'm getting pretty tired of her.
-别这样 伊迪 -我是个40岁的派对女
- Oh, come on, Edie... - I'm a 40 year-old party girl.
你以为我不知道我岁月催人老吗
Do you think that I don't know that my days are numbered?
我不知道你想让我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say here.
不要说话
Don't say anything.
忘了过去的我吧
Just stop seeing the person I've been,
看看我能变成什么样
and start seeing the person I could be.
看看我 我已经不是以前的伊迪
Look at me, not the Edie that I show the world.
其实 别管她了
In fact, let's lose her.
忘记她穿的宽松衬衫
Forget the blouse that she wears
她知道这能显出事业线
because she knows it shows off her cleavage.
伊迪 你在做什么
What are you doing?
还有超短裙
And the skirt that's so short
她知道男人都喜欢大长腿
because she knows that guys love long legs.
还有高跟鞋 让她的腿显得更长
And the heels, the ones that make her legs look even longer.
伊迪 别这样
Edie, please.
忘记她的胸罩 这能托住她的乳♥房♥♥
Forget the bra that holds her breasts
让胸部更为坚挺
a little higher than they are on their own these days.
还有内♥裤♥
And the panties...
盖住了剖腹产留下的伤疤
The ones that hide the scar from my C-section.
好了
This is it.
你好 卡洛斯 我是伊迪
Hi, Carlos. I'm Edie.
就算穿着那身衣服
I might not be the woman
我也可能不是你想象中的样子
that you thought I was under all of that,
但我是真实的 我就在这里
but I'm real and I'm here.
我要一个重生的机会
And I'm asking for a chance.
安德鲁
Hey, Andrew.
谢谢 他会没事的
Oh thanks. He's gonna be OK.
不 不 没关系 今晚我们照常营业
No, no, absolutely not. We will open tonight as usual.
会没事的 安德鲁 我来接手
Hey, it's gonna be fine, Andrew. I will take care of it.
现在这是我的工作了
It's my job now.
好的 回头见 再见
OK. See you soon. Bye.
每个家庭主妇的衣柜里 都有一件衣服
In every housewife's closet there's an article of clothing
会让你发现它的主人
that tells you more about its owner
并不为人知的一面
than she would want you to know.
可能是她讨厌的一件T恤
It might be a shirt that she despises,
但依然毫无怨言地穿上了
but wears without complaint.
也许是一件内衣
Perhaps it's some lingerie
她知道并非属己 但却拒绝面对
she knows isn't hers, but refuses to discuss.
或者以前所钟爱的一条裙子
Or a dress she once loved,
但永远不想多瞅一眼
that she can no longer bear to look at.
是的 从女人的穿着
Yes, you can learn a lot about women
你可以对她们增进了解
from what they choose to wear.
而她们所脱下的衣裳 亦能让你悟得更多
You can learn even more by what they choose to take off...
还有那个赤身以对的人
... and who they take it off for.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表