剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我从没听说过这妙招
I've never heard of that.
当然 可对于硬渍
Sure. But for tougher spots,
我使用变性的酒和水一比一调和
I use a fifty-fifty mix of denatured alcohol and water.
而对于顽固污渍
And for those really intractable stains,
比如淋浴门
I mean, we're talking shower doors,
我用毛巾沾上油漆稀释剂擦洗
I wipe on lacquer thinner with a towel.
-布里 -奥森
-Bree? -Oh, Orson.
打断一下
Excuse me.
你是不是在找东西
Did you lose something?
不 我只是觉得 为了你
No, I just thought... for you...
-我一般不这么做 -为什么
- I don't do that. - Why not?
-我是共和党人 -我是自♥由♥主义者
- I'm a Republican. - I'm a Libertarian.
我信仰国家角色最小化
I believe in minimizing the role of the state
个人♥权♥利最大化
and maximizing individual rights.
可是 奥森
But, Orson...
相信我 我知道自己在干什么
Trust me. I know what I'm doing.
好吧
Ok.
-不 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
你不是那层膜又破了吧
You didn't just crack that veneer again?
我得走了
I have to go.
走 去哪里
Go? Go where?
然后就像体内有东西裂开
Then it was like something inside ruptured.
也不太像痉挛性的破裂感
Well, not so much a rupture as a spasm.
一阵阵暖流穿过 触电般的感觉
Waves of this hot, clutching...
我觉得我得了轻微的中风
I think I might have had a small stroke.
-有多疼 -这才是奇怪的地方
- How severe were the pains? - That's the odd thing.
本身并没有疼痛感
I mean, there was no pain, per se.
实际上也没不舒服
In fact, it wasn't entirely unpleasant.
你当时在干什么
What were you doing at the time?
我和我的未婚夫在一起 躺着休息
I was with my fiance? We were lying down... resting.
我大胆猜测一下 你们是不是在嘿♥咻♥
I'm gonna take a wild swing here. Were you having sex?
差不多
Sort of.
范德坎普太太 你应该是高♥潮♥了
Ms. Van de Kamp, I think you may have had an orgasm.
不不不 我之前有过高♥潮♥
No, no, no. I've had orgasms before.
形容一下
How would you describe them?
是种温暖的感觉
That warm sensation,
结束的时候有种轻松的麻感
that tingling feeling of relief when it's over.
不是 这次更
No, no. This was much...
-更美妙 -对
- Better? - Yes.
那是因为这就是高♥潮♥
That's 'cause it was an orgasm.
我见鬼了
Well, I'll be darned.
-给我一杯 -给
- Let me have one. - Here you go.
好漂亮
It's beautiful.
有什么能帮你吗
Hi. Can I help you?
-你是布里·范德坎普吗 -没错 怎么称呼
- Are you Bree Van de Kamp? - Yes. And you are?
我叫卡洛琳·碧茨比 是奥森的邻居
Carolyn Bigsby. I was Orson's neighbor.
快请进 来擦擦干 再斟上一杯
Well, come on in. Let's dry you off and get you a drink.
我不是来祝贺的
I didn't come here to celebrate.
卡洛琳
Carolyn.
你又订婚了 速度真快啊
Engaged again? That was quick work.
她知道你杀了自己的妻子吗
Does she know you killed your wife?
是我妻子离开了我
My wife left me.
但再也没人得到过她的音讯
And no one ever heard from her again.
我没有 她的家人也没有
Not me, not her family.
从此人间蒸发
Just dropped off the face of the earth.
奥森 她在说什么
Orson, what is she talking about?
他没告诉你这事吧
Didn't tell you that part, did he?
够了 卡洛琳 你闹够了
All right, Carolyn, you've made your little scene.
别碰我
You keep your hands off me.
别让他骗了你
Don't let him fool you.
趁你还活着 赶紧离开他
Get away from him now while you can.
-请离开我家 -好
- Please leave my house. - Fine.
你要蠢到极点就嫁给他吧
Be a fool. Marry him.
等你也失踪的时候 别感到意外
Just don't be surprised when you go missing, too.
抱歉让你难堪了
I'm sorry you had to endure that.
你的妻子失踪了吗
Your wife... disappeared?
我找过她
I tried to find her.
她的家人说没她的消息
Her family claimed not to have heard from her.
我个人认为她是在惩罚我
Personally, I think she was just trying to punish me.
所以 你还是已婚状态
So... are you still married?
不 我因被抛弃 被获准离婚
No. I was granted a divorce on grounds of abandonment.
布里
Bree.
你不必听信她一面之词
You can't possibly think that...
对 我当然不会
No, of course not.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
奥森 我的手
Orson, my hand.
请随意用餐
The buffet is open.
布里
Bree?
真漂亮 真漂亮
It's gorgeous, just gorgeous.
每场暴雨都带着希望而来
Every storm brings with it hope
正因如此 天亮前
that's somehow, by morning,
万物都被再次洗净
everything will be made clean again
即便是劣迹斑斑 也会消失殆尽
and even the most troubling stains will have disappeared.
譬如对于清白与否的猜忌
Like the doubts over his innocence.
抑或是一时过错的后遗症
Or the consequence of his mistake.
正如出轨而留下的伤疤
Like the scars of his betrayal.
以及对他亲吻的追忆
Or the memory of his kiss.
因此我们期盼雨过天晴
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best...
即使我们内心深知
... even though we know in our hearts
有些污渍无法抹灭
some stains are so indelible,
没有什么可以将他们冲走
nothing can wash them away.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表