剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但我听过她的学前班跟唱
but I saw her in that pre-school sing-along,
抱歉地说 毫无感召力
and I'm sorry, but we're talking zero charisma.
-我有个女花童人选 -是吗
- You know, I had a thought about the flower girl. - You did?
我的清洁工有个女儿 照片呢
My cleaning lady has a daughter. Where's that picture?
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我的天哪 看起来跟我小时候一模一样
Oh, my God, she looks just like me when I was that age.
我也觉得 这样安排的话
That's what I thought. This way, the wedding procession
会以你可爱女童的形象为开端
starts with you as this beautiful girl,
成为美艳新娘为结尾
ends with you as the stunning bride you've become.
你能为婚礼这么费心可真好
I love that you're so into this wedding.
大部分男人只会说
Most men would be like,
"行了 行了 告诉我教堂在哪"
"Yeah, yeah. Tell me where the church is."
但你和我一样喜欢这事
But you're as obsessed as me.
你就像性感新郎和同志闺蜜的合体
Like a hot groom and a gay best friend all rolled into one.
谁让我也和你一样
Well, can you blame me
想让每件事都完美呢
for wanting to make everything as perfect as you?
-好点了吗 -好点了
- Feel better? - Yeah.
昨晚肉菜饭里的扇贝肯定不新鲜了
There must've been a bad scallop in that paella last night.
你喝的半瓶龙舌兰酒
You'd think that half-bottle of tequila you drank
也没成功给它消毒吧
would've disinfected it.
抱歉 打扰了
Oh, sorry to interrupt.
我只是要搬点东西去苏珊的房♥子里
I'm just, uh, moving some stuff over to Susan's house.
你们要同居了
You two shacking up now?
事实上 我们要结婚了
Actually, we're getting married.
-真的假的 恭喜你们 -谢谢
- You're kidding! Congratulations! - Thanks.
你还真是抓紧时间啊
You don't waste any time.
已经浪费了一年了
You know, I've wasted a year.
我不想再有一天醒来时
I don't want to wake up one more day
看不到她躺在我身边了
without her lying next to me.
天哪 早餐要吐出来了
Oh, God. Here comes what's left of breakfast.
对了 你们两个小心点
And, uh, you two better be careful.
最近流行婚礼流感 小心感染
All this wedding fever going around, you might catch it.
说得好
Yeah, right.
怎么了
What?
对不起 我没觉得咱俩结婚这件事
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the concept of our being married
-有这么可笑 -别这样 伊迪
- was such a thigh-slapper. - Come on, Edie.
现在谈结婚还太早
It's way too soon for us to be talking marriage.
我们刚开始约会
We only just started dating.
我知道 但我们可以先一起住
Well, I know, but we could live together.
反正我们每晚不是住你家 就是住我家
We're either at my house or your house every night anyway.
这倒是真的 不过...
Yeah, true, but...
为什么不呢 我们都是成年人了 卡洛斯
Well, why not? We're not kids anymore, Carlos.
我真的很在乎你 难道你不在乎我吗
And I really care about you. Don't you care about me?
当然在乎了
Of course I do.
但是...我昨天刚刚接手了麦克的租约
But... I just took over Mike's lease yesterday.
得了吧 老西姆太太可以再找一个房♥客的
Oh, please. Old lady Sims can find another tenant.
伊迪 我已经签约了 我要负责任
Edie, I already signed the papers. I have a responsibility.
她要靠这笔钱住养老院的
You know, that rent helps pay for her nursing home.
你明白的 对吧
You understand, right?
阳光之家 养老院
西姆太太
Mrs. Sims?
伊迪 伊迪·布利特
Edie? Edie Britt?
-你好 你喜欢有人拜访吗 -当然啦
- Hi! Are you up for a visit? - Well, of course!
真是惊喜 我都好几年没见过你了
What a nice surprise. I haven't seen you for years.
是啊 我觉得好愧疚
Oh, I know. And I feel awful about that.
我一直特别喜欢您
I have always liked you so much.
您知道吗
You know,
紫藤巷在您走后变了好多
Wisteria Lane hasn't been the same since you left.
得了关节炎之后 我就没法自己住了
Well, with my arthritis, I just couldn't live alone anymore.
但我收租的收入支付给这里之后还有盈余
But what I get from renting more than pays for this place.
那还不错
Oh, well, that's good.
可是 麦克·德尔非诺要结婚了
Although, with Mike Delfino getting married,
-你的房♥子没人住了 -不是的
- your house is gonna be empty now. - Actually, no.
麦克的一个朋友刚刚签了租约
A friend of Mike's just signed a lease.
是个不错的小伙子 叫什么来着
A very nice man. What was his name?
在这呢 卡洛斯·索利斯
It's here. Carlos Solis.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, dear. - What?
麦克是怎么跟您说卡洛斯的
What did Mike tell you about Carlos?
就说他是个好人 很有责任心
Oh, just that he's a nice, responsible man.
他清醒的时候 确实是
Oh, well, he is when he's sober.
他酗酒吗
He has a drinking problem?
事实上 我听说...
Well, actually, what I heard is...
我在干什么呀 我不该总是传播谣言的
What am I doing? I shouldn't be indulging in idle gossip.
-伊迪 说吧 -海♥洛♥因♥ 他吸毒
- Edie, please! - Smack. He does smack.
什么 上帝啊
What? Good heavens.
见面的时候我觉得他挺好的
Well, he seemed such a nice man when I met him.
还有份好工作
And he's got a good job.
我懂的 这叫什么来着
I know. What is that term?
"伪君子"
"Functional junkie."
这可真恼人 我得再想想
This is very upsetting. Maybe I should re-think this.
不要 我得学学怎么管住我的嘴了
No! I should learn to shut my big mouth.
一直喋喋不休地说毒品和妓♥女♥的事...
Here I am blathering on about drugs and prostitutes...
妓♥女♥ 你没有提到妓♥女♥啊
Prostitutes? You never said anything about prostitutes.
我也不想提了
And I'm not going to.
坦白说 我不想招惹他
Frankly, I don't want to be on his bad side.
伊迪 我不能让这样的人住在我的房♥子里
Edie, I can't have someone like that in my house.
我得把合同撕掉
I have to tear up this lease.
别 我不能让您这样
Oh, no, I can't let you do that.
您还有关节炎呢 我来吧
Not with your arthritis. Here, you let me.
-加布 -苏珊
- Gabby! - Oh, Susan!
朱莉跟我说了伊恩的事 真可惜
Julie told me about Ian. I am so sorry.
你一定难过死了
You must be devastated.
加布
Hey, Gabby.
看来你已经调整好了
I see you've picked up the pieces.
我们昨晚订婚了 我们要结婚了
We got engaged last night. We're getting married!
天哪 恭喜你
Oh, my God! Congratulations!
就当朱莉没跟你说过婚礼取消的事吧
Forget what Julie told you about the wedding being off.
-一切都恢复啦 -真的吗 同一天
- It's back on! - Really? Same day?
我向大家承诺了一个婚礼 要说到做到
I promised people a wedding, they're getting one.
对不起 我不能去了 我还有事
I'm sorry, I can't make it. I have plans that day.
-你的事可以改天再办啊 -真的不行
- You can change your plans. - No, I really can't.
什么事对你来说比我的婚礼还重要
What could be more important to you than my wedding?
我的婚礼
Uh, my wedding?
什么
What?
看来你收到请柬啦
Oh, I see you got the invitation.
你要在我结婚的那天结婚
You're getting married on my wedding day?
你取消了 维克多又很着急
You cancelled. Victor was kind of in a rush.
他觉得市长同居这件事影响不太好
Didn't think it looked good for the mayor to be shacking up.
我们定的每一天都有人没空
Every date we tried, someone had a conflict.
然后你那天空出来了
Then your date opened up
我的朋友们那天也都有空
and we knew all my friends were available,
还有 你也有空
and well, you know, you too.
没事的 我们再找一天
It's really no problem. We'll find another date.
加布 你觉得我会想在我本该结婚的那天
Gaby, did you think I'd want to spend what would've been
去看别人的婚礼吗
my wedding day watching someone else get married?
我一定会把捧花扔给你的
I am so throwing that bouquet to you.
-你要是能仔细想想 -没事 真的
- OK, if you think for one second... - It's fine, really.
来 苏珊 我们还有电♥话♥要打
Come on, Susan, we've got some calls to make.
是啊 我得去取消我的婚礼 再一次
Oh, right. I have to cancel my wedding. Again!
-苏珊 -打扰到你了吗
- Susan, hi. - Is this a bad time?
我现在有点忙
I'm in the middle of something.
好吧 我只是想让你知道
OK. Well, I just wanted to say that
我很抱歉昨天那么暴躁
I'm sorry for getting so snippy yesterday.
我已经取消了婚礼 你完全可以...
When I cancelled my wedding, you had every right to...
-苏珊 苏珊 是苏珊吗 -你好啊
- Susan? Susan? Is that my Susan? - Bon soir
真是遗憾 没法帮你的婚礼准备花
I am so sorry that I could not do your wedding flowers.
不过你取消的时候 你的这位朋友
But the moment you canceled, your friend here she...
怎么说来着 "挖了墙脚"
How you say? "Scoop me up."
你偷走了我的花商
You stole my florist?
那是因为我欣赏你的审美
Only because I admire your taste.
这不叫偷走 叫致敬
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表