剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
-对 那又怎样 -你以前从未说过
- Yeah. So? - Well, you've never said that before.
-我说过 -我记不得了
- Yes, I have. - No, I would've remembered.
那我现在说好了 我爱你
I'm saying it now. I love you.
还有问题吗
Do you have a problem with that?
-没了 女士 -你现在不能亲我
- No, ma'am. - You can't kiss me now.
-我们在吵架 -我在听
- I'm yelling at you. - I'm listening.
别以为这事就这么算了
Well, don't think that you can get out of this,
就这么...
you know, by just...
哦 是的 就那里
Oh, Oh, Yeah, Oh, right there...
是这里
Right there.
听着 我们该停手了
Look, I think we should stop doing this.
我知道是我的主意 但感觉很不对劲
I know it's my idea, but it just doesn't feel right anymore.
你跟朱莉上了床 没什么大不了
So you slept with Julie. It's no big deal.
但对她来说很重要 我不想伤害她
It is to her, and I don't want to see her get hurt.
我也不想
Me either.
那我们就别告诉她
So, let's just not tell her.
美景镇里再也找不到比这更安静的地方了
There's no place in Fairview that's more peaceful.
硬木地板
All the floors are hardwood.
全新家具
There are brand-new appliances.
花♥园♥也漂亮
And the gardens are... Well, they're beautiful.
怎么样
So, what do you think?
我买♥♥下了
I'll take it.
是吗 那太好了
Really? That's terrific.
我早上就把合同准备好
I'll draw up the papers in the morning.
如果你不介意 我想问问
If you don't mind me asking,
你为什么对这条巷子如此感兴趣呢
Why were you so interested in this particular street?
前几个月 我一直在附近转悠
I've been moving around a lot in the last few months.
我想找一处安身之所
And I need a place where I can really settle down.
我的想法就是
You know what I mean?
在我家附近 孩子们懂得如何举止得体
I want to live in a place where children know how to behave.
居民都具有道德责任感
Where people still have some sense of moral value,
邻里关系融洽
and where friendships are good
亲密无间地维系着
and strong and last forever.
这就是我看重的
That's what I'm looking for.
那紫藤郡最适合你了
Then I think Wisteria Lane is the place for you.
很好
Good.
更重要的是 我想融入此中
More than anything, I just want to fit in.
你会的 阿尔玛
Oh, you will, Alma.
你肯定会
You absolutely will.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表