剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我来给我俩找点乐事吧
I know what would cheer us up.
周末大逃亡 就我俩 如何
A weekend getaway, just the two of us. How's that sound?
其实 我周末有事
Actually, I'm busy this weekend.
是吗 我记得我们之前计划去打棒球呀
Oh, really? I thought we had plans to go to the batting cage.
是的 但那只需要几个小时
Oh, yeah, but that was gonna take a couple hours.
我手上有一堆工作要做
I'm swamped with work.
什么时候的事
Since when?
你之前每天陪我跟崔沃斯一起出去玩
You spend every day hanging out with me and Travers.
确实如此 为了帮你陪他
Exactly, I've been putting off work
我把工作推迟了不少
so that I could be there to help you with him.
如今要开始认真工作了
Now it's time to buckle down.
那这对我俩意味着什么
So what does that mean for you and me?
我们还是会见面
We're still gonna see each other.
我在计划
Look, I was thinking,
你生日那天 我们去新开的那家生蚝店庆祝
for your birthday we would go to that new oyster bar.
还有两周我生日才到
My birthday's two weeks from now.
对 我请客
Yeah. It'll be my treat.
那好 我满怀期待14天后的庆生
Great. Looking forward to it for the next 14 days.
崔沃斯走之前 让他跟我告一下别
Hey, don't let Travers leave without saying good-bye to me.
我不会忘的
I wouldn't dream of it.
我知道他对你有多重要
I know how much he means to you.
你好
Hi, there.
能给我一份去温泉的地图吗
Can I get a map to the hot springs?
我要去那里远足
I'm gonna hike up there.
可以 你带了装备吗
No problem. You got gear?
-带了 -那不算装备
- Yep. - That's not gear.
为什么不算
Why not?
太小了 女士 还是粉色的
It's tiny, ma'am. And pink.
这是我女儿的包 三年级都用这种
Well, it's my daughter's. The whole junior class has them.
三年级配备指南针吗
Does the junior class have compasses, too?
户外运动鞋 帐篷呢
Trail shoes? Tents?
我♥干♥嘛要带帐篷
Why would I need a tent?
需要徒步两天才能到达泉边
It's a two day hike to reach the springs.
两天
Two days?
我能不能先开车 然后再徒步一段呢
Can't I just drive part of the way and hike from there?
这在大自然里可行不通 女士
That's not really how nature works, ma'am.
那里只有小径 没有公路
There are trails, not roads.
也许我准备得不够充分
Well, maybe I am a little unprepared,
但没关系 我受过训练
but it'll be fine. I work out.
我身强力壮
I have quads of steel.
抱歉 我不能让你...
I'm sorry, I just can't let you go up there...
不能 爱情字典里就没有"不能"
Can't? There's no "can't" in love!
山里面的那个人
There's a man on that mountain
我想要与他共度一生
that I intend to spend rest of my life with.
没有什么可以阻挡我与他一起
Nothing is gonna keep me from him!
包括运气 命运 当然还有你
Not fate, not destiny and definitely not you!
女士 让我把话说完
To finish my thought, ma'am.
我不能让你独自一人去 你需要向导
I can't let you go up there alone. You'll need a guide.
很好 我在哪找向导
Cool. How do I get one of those?
托尼 我给你找了个游人
Toni, I got a hiker for ya!
这是托尼 这才叫身强力壮
This is Toni. And those are quads of steel.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for suggesting we do this.
我一直很想到这里试试
I've always wanted to try this place.
你在我这里工作了一个多月了
You've been working for me over a month,
我想是时候互相了解彼此了
and I figured it was time we got acquainted.
我对你并不是很了解
So much I don't know about you.
我乐意回答
I'll be happy to fill in the blanks.
你想知道什么呢
What would you like to know?
首先
Well, for starters...
你跟我太太上♥床♥了吗
are you sleeping with my wife?
什么 没有 汤姆 当然没有
What? No, Tom, of course not.
也就是说你想跟她上♥床♥
So you're just hoping to sleep with her?
如果你想问录像的事
If this is about the video,
我发誓 我只是在试新菜
I swear, I was just trying out a new recipe...
别跟我提菜式 我可不傻
Don't give me the recipe line. I am not an idiot.
说实话
The truth is,
勒奈特跟我有些小矛盾
Lynette and I have been going through sort of a rough patch.
她跟我提过
Yeah, she told me about that.
然后你就闯进来 掀起一场完美风暴
And then you came along and wham, it's the perfect storm.
你年轻 长得帅 人又机灵
You're young, good looking, sensitive.
跟五个吵闹的孩子和一个暴躁草包的丈夫比
Way more fun than five screaming kids
自然有趣得多
and a cranky, invalid husband.
汤姆 我说真的 什么也没发生
Tom, seriously, nothing has happened.
什么也不会发生 因为你主动辞职
And nothing is going to. Because you are gonna quit.
辞职 我没打算那么做
Quit? No, I'm not gonna do that.
你要是想让我走 直接炒我
You want me gone, fire me.
那样就如你所愿了 是吧
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
勒奈特为你跟我吵架
Have Lynette fight for you,
我就成了不信任妻子的心生妒意的蠢货
while I'm the jealous jerk who can't trust his wife.
不行 你必须自己辞职
No, you have to quit.
只要勒奈特需要我 我就会一直留下来
I'm staying as long as Lynette wants me there.
要是我没听错的话 她需要我
And, make no mistake, she wants me there.
哥们 你没把事情想清楚
Buddy, you're not thinking this thing through.
勒奈特绝对不会离开她的家庭的
Because Lynette will never leave her family.
你最多 我是指你无非就是
So the best that, I mean the very best
在她最软弱无助时引她上钩
you can hope for is to catch her at a weak moment,
在她婚姻里留下一个需要几年
and leave a wound in her marriage
才能愈合的伤疤
that will take years to heal.
但最终会愈合
But it will heal.
因为我会陪在她身边 用我的爱
Because I will stand by her and I will love her
去抚平她对过往的自责
just as hard as she hates herself for what she did.
你还想坚持留下吗
You still feel like sticking around?
还需要面包吗
Can I get you some more bread?
不用 我想我已经饱了
No, I think I've had just about enough.
我是说
I mean,
医生说麦克可能永远也醒不过来了
the doctor said that Mike might never come out of the coma.
结果他醒来了 但他不认得我了
Then when he did, he didn't even remember me.
你要休息一下吗 都喘不上气了
Do you need to rest a second? You sound winded.
不 我精神好得很
No, I'm invigorated.
山间新鲜的空气真是
This fresh mountain air is...
帮帮我
A little help?
不管怎么说 麦克的情况很糟糕
So, anyway, the whole situation with Mike,
我觉得没有希望了
it just seemed hopeless.
于是我才决定与伊恩开始交往
That's when I decided to take a chance with Ian.
伊恩就是为了你新碎的那个英国佬吗
Ian is the British guy whose heart you crushed?
对 那我到底要怎么做
Yeah. What was I supposed to do,
等待麦克一生一世吗
wait forever for Mike?
不 说真的 我问你
No, seriously, I was asking.
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我会一直等他
I would have waited for him.
你显然没有仔细听我讲
Well, clearly you were not paying attention.
我的确等到麦克醒来的那一刻
I did go back to Mike the second he woke up,
但他完全不记得我了
and he had totally forgotten me!
但那些都不重要了 因为
But none of that matters anymore, because...
虫子
Bug.
其实 如果你把嘴闭上
You know, the bugs can't get in
虫子是不会跑进去的
if you keep your mouth shut.
崔沃斯
Travers?
有个家伙想见见你
I have someone who wants to meet you.
-小狗 -想抱抱它吗
- A puppy! - Yeah, you wanna hold him?
他真可爱 你想养它吗
He's awesome! Are you gonna keep him?
不 它不是我的 它属于你
No, he's not mine. He's yours.
-不可能吧 -当然
- No way! - Oh, way!
我才把它从收♥容♥所♥里救出来
I just rescued him from the pound.
你打算给它取什么名字
So what are you gonna call him?
芬威 就像芬威球场一样
Fenway. Like Fenway Park.
太可爱了
That is so cute.
你回去后 大家一定会嫉妒你的
Everybody back home is gonna be so jealous.
但是妈妈 我不能把它带回家
But, Mom, I can't take him home.
爸爸有过敏症
Dad's allergic.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表