这种工作没个头
It never ends.
但今天好歹是个好结局
But today I think we did good.
是的
Yeah, we did.
要不是我们都累得要命 我就要提议干杯了
Yeah, if we weren't so exhausted I would toast us.
大家干得不错
Good work, everybody.
回家休息下吧
Go home and get some rest.
明早九点再回来
Nobody needs to come in till 9:00.
九点半吧还是
:30.
我们不是要...
We were supposed to talk ab--
他什么时候提早走过了
Has he ever left before us?
小心肝 我不怪他
Baby girl, I don't blame him.
今天太漫长了
It's been a long-ass day.
你也听到他说了
Well, you heard the man.
回家吧
Go home.
你不用对我说两次
You don't have to tell me twice.
有人饿了吗
Hey, is anyone hungry?
饿死了
Starving.
这儿有家超级棒的印度餐厅
There's this super good indian restaurant.
虽然有点远 但24小时营业
It's a little ways away, but it's open 24 hours
他们那儿的印度烤鸡棒极了
And they have amazing chicken tandoori.
好吧
All right.
我们能有所为
"What it lies in our power to do,
亦能有所不为
it lies in our power not to do."
亚里士多德
Aristotle.
你说我们得谈谈
You said we needed to talk,
但现在是凌晨2点
But at 2 a.m.?
我看到灯亮着
I saw the lights were on.
而你也睡不着
And you couldn't sleep.
那我觉得
Which tells me
你有在考虑我们之前讨论的事
you've given some thought to what we discussed.
我一直都在考虑这个问题
I haven't stopped thinking about it.
结果怎样
So?
我要回来了
I'm coming back.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表