这些照片和凯利和佩妮好像
The photo--it's exactly the same as Kelly and Penny.
什么时候拍的
When was it taken?
1956年 是一部叫《欲望之影》
1956. It's a set photo from a movie called
电影的剧照
"Reflection of Desire."
玫怡拍照时才19岁
May was 19 when this was taken.
她现在肯定70多岁了
She's got to be over 70 by now.
对 M街和莱克巷
Yeah. M street, Rykers alley,
这都是电影的场景
They were all locations on this film.
这是她唯一拍过的电影 而...
It was the only movie she ever made, and...
拍这些照片时 她已有4个月的身孕
She was 4 months pregnant when this picture was taken.
这终结了她的演艺生涯
Which ended her career.
父亲是谁
And the father?
是和她合演的男主角
Co-star.
戴瑞 你觉得是她让自己的儿子干了这一切吗
Derek, do you think she made her son do all of this?
佩内洛普 我觉得她让儿子做的远不止这些
Penelope, I think she made her son do a lot more than this.
瑞德·沃顿 我们是警♥察♥
Rhett Walden, this is the police!
我们知道你在里面
We know you're in there.
举起手走出来
Come out with your hands up.
你听到了吗 妈妈
You hear that, mommy?
他们在呼唤我们
They're calling for us.
我早说这一天会到来
I told you this day would come.
你却不信
You didn't believe it.
但现在终于来了
But here it is.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了 我亲爱的
I'm ready, my sweet love.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
我们知道你在里面
We know you are in there.
举起手走出来
Come out with your hands up.
他出来了
He's coming out.
如果我们曾拥有的一切
What if all we had
而这一切都是命中注定
is all we were meant to be?
我的爱人
My love,
我的爱人
Oh, my love...
我对你的爱至死不渝
to my grave I will carry you in my heart.
快趴在地上
Get down on the ground!
快派一名医生
Need a medic!
罗西
Rossi.
她的嘴唇
Her lips.
是凯莉的嘴唇
They're Kelly's.
给
Here.
你真是绅士
Oh, what a gentleman.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, missy, but when did you
你准备什么时候告诉我
plan on telling me?
我没打算告诉你
Oh, I wasn't gonna tell you.
我们都有自己的隐私
We all have things for ourselves.
你有你的秘密 而我有我的剧院
You know, you have property, I have the theater.
你至少可以告诉我情节吧
Can you at least tell me what it's about?
是说一个女人被一个连环杀手袭击
Mm-hmm. It's about a woman who's attacked by a serial killer.
但她最终抓住了他 杀了他
But she catches him and she knocks him out,
还将他的尸体保存了好几天
And she keeps him for days.
加西亚 这世上这么多剧本
Garcia, of all the plays in the world,
你就偏偏选了这个吗
You choose something like that?
算是情感宣泄
I get to vent.
哎哎 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
结局是什么
How does it end?
如果我剧透了 岂不是少了惊喜了吗
If I told you that, it wouldn't be a surprise,
你说呢
Would it?
我相信人性生来矛盾
I believe humanity was born from conflict.
也许正因如此 我们都有黑暗面
Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side.
有些人选择皈依黑暗
Some of us embrace it.
有些人则逆来顺受
Some have no choice.
还有些人 选择与之抗争
The rest of us fight it.
最终
In the end,
一切都变得如呼吸般顺其自然
It's as natural as the air we breathe.
某种意义上说
At some point,
我们都不得不面对真♥相♥
We're forced to face the truth.
而真♥相♥便是我们自己
Ourselves.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表