这里上次下雨是什么时候
When was the last time it rained out here?
你看我像天气预报员吗
Do I look like a weatherman?
来看看
Come here.
轮胎上沾满了泥
There's mud caked all over the tires.
那可能是
That may be
被害人头发里的东西
what was in the victims' hair.
他们可能被拖上了车
They could have been dragged through it.
看看最近24小时内哪里下雨了
Let's find out where it was raining in the last 24 hours.
这案子东窗事发全凭一起事故
The only reason we have this case is because of an accident.
你知道这概率有多小吗
You know the odds of that?
这是反问句吗
Is that rhetorical?
再加上
Combined with the chance
这是他第一次抛尸的概率
that this is his first time dumping bodies.
你觉得他是单干的吗
You think he's working alone?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
不像 把一具尸体运到另一个州都很难
Unlikely. It's high-risk to move one body out of state,
更别说两个
but 2?
佩姬在杰克被抓几个月后才被绑♥架♥
Paige was abducted months after having Jake in captivity,
而他准备将两个人一起抛尸
and he traveled with both,
说明他是个很老道的罪犯
which means he's criminally sophisticated.
看起来是有组织的行动
It seems more like an organized operation
不像是单独一人作案
as opposed to an individual offender.
那他可能是个惯犯
Then he's probably done this before.
你觉得会有更多被害人吗
You think there are more victims out there.
在确定他如何选择目标前
Impossible to say until we figure out
我无法做出判断
how those two were targeted.
进来
Come in.
老大好 这是今天的
Hello. This is the information I have
意外事故伤亡信息
on the casualties from today.
我正在查过去一年未结的案子
I'm running open cases from last year now.
还有别的吩咐吗
Is there anything else you'd like me to do?
没事了 谢谢
No, that's all. Thank you.
好
Ok.
我担心事情是不是有什么变化
Um, sir, I'm worried that everything isn't ok,
如果你有什么想...
and if there's anything you want to talk to--
加西亚 我们晚些再谈
Garcia, well talk about it later.
好的
Oh. Ok.
加西亚 把调查范围扩大到两年内
Garcia, you need to widen this search. Go back 2 years.
是吗 那就有很多人了
Really? That's a lot of people.
有什么条件能缩小范围吗
Is there any parameters to narrow that down?
目前还没有 很不幸
No, not yet. Unfortunately,
跨州运送被害人
transporting victims across state lines
对该团伙来说不是问题
is not an issue for this group.
团伙
Group?
你怎么知道是团伙作案
How do you know it's a group?
被害人男女都有 来自不同的地方
We've got different genders from different parts of the country.
非惯常的单个不明嫌犯所为
This is not a traditional unsub.
请进
Come in.
你好 安迪 加西亚
Hey, Andi. Uh, Garcia,
这位是特别督察探员安迪·斯万
this is SSA Andi Swan.
她是国内人口贩卖♥♥专案组的负责人
She's the head of the domestic trafficking task force.
-安迪 这位是... -佩内洛普·加西亚
- Andi, this is-- - Penelope Garcia.
去年秋天我参加过你的在线人口贩卖♥♥研讨班
I went to your online trafficking seminar last fall.
你吓到我了
You terrify me.
抱歉 我记得你
Sorry. I do remember you.
真的吗
Uh-uh. Really?
你提的问题很好
You asked great questions.
我以为你黑了我的幻灯片
I thought you nicked my power point.
没有 但我完全可以
I didn't, but I could.
我想也是
So I've heard.
我去查你要的名单
I will get you that list.
还有别的吩咐就说
Let me know if you need anything else.
很高兴再见到你
Very nice to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
忘记她可不容易啊
She's not easy to forget.
没错 你还好吗
No. So how are you?
累了
Tired.
人口贩卖♥♥越来越嚣张
Human trafficking is a growth industry
相比去年 我的探员还少了一半
And I've got half the agents I had last year.
需要我们做什么
How can we help?
我接到通知说发现了死者
I get notifications on body discoveries
年龄在十八到二十四岁之间
of 18- to 24-year-olds.
佩姬·霍利和杰克·瓦特尼
Paige Hawley and Jake Wattey.
我对案情有些想法 能不能共同探讨
I got a theory on what happened. Can I fill you in?
当然 我们在会议室有案情说明板
Sure. We got case boards set up in the conference room.
好 能顺便来点咖啡吗
Yeah. Any chance we' be passing a coffee pot?
你知道作案人是谁吗
Do you know who did this?
有个犯罪组织在全国各地
I've been 2 steps behind an organization
绑♥架♥年轻人 我总是落后他们一步
that abducts college kids throughout the U.S.
你追查他们有多久了
How long have you been tracking them?
三年了 但这是首次发现
3 years. But this is the first time
能查明身份的尸体
there's been an identifiable body.
-你认为这是他们干的吗 -作案目标完全一致
- Do you think this is their work? - It's definitely their type.
压力巨大 脆弱不堪的年轻人
Stressed-out, vulnerable kids.
他们的家庭环境都不错
They're all from good families,
被绑♥架♥的可能性不高
making them low-risk for abduction.
年轻人更值钱
Young innocents are worth more money.
更难受到诱惑 所以将他们
And they're harder to lure, so they hold on to them
囚禁了较长时间
for a longer period of time.
他们一次囚禁多少被害人
How many victims are they holding at once?
这就难说了
That's hard to say.
但据我所知 交易量很大
But from what I can tell, there's a lot of turnover.
客户不愿意碰到熟面孔
Customers don't want to see the same faces twice.
我们认为
We don't think they travel
他们一次不会带过多被害人上路
with more than a handful of victims at one time.
他们在全国各地寻找目标
They hunt all over the country.
只需要一辆车就行
All they need is a car.
可能没有高科技手段 但有组织
They might be low-tech, but they're organized.
有钱赚
And profitable.
有传言说 他们只在大城市
The rumor is that they hold events for 2 days
做两天生意 随后就消失了
in metropolitan areas and then they disappear.
什么生意
What kind of events?
在某个地方让大客户对被害人做这种事
Where top-paying customers can do things like this
或者更令人发指的行为
and worse to the victims.
这样看似乎很难追踪
It seems impossible to trace.
我们研究过他们的行为
We study their behavior.
虽说都是坏胚子 但毕竟还是人类
They're not a good breed, but they're still human.
犯了不少错
They make a few mistakes.
我们最近还派人打入他们内部
We've also recently established an undercover unit.
等等 你们怎么渗透进去
Wait, how can you infiltrate them?
你手下的探员总不会
Wouldn't your agents have
跟他们的客户一样从事犯罪活动吧
to commit a crime to be accepted as a customer?
当然不会 所以我们不能装成客户
Exactly. That's why we can't pose as buyers.
他们对客户的保护非常严密
The entire system is set up to protect the customers,
我们没有办法进行追踪
but there's no way we can trace them from that end.
你的探员假扮他们的目标
Your agents go in as targets.
你现在手下还有人吗
Do you have anybody under now?
在本地有几个
Locally a few.
他们还在编造身份
They're still establishing the backstories.
他们也许能帮上忙
They might be able to help.
我来打电♥话♥
I'll call.
你把露西怎么样了
What did you do with Lucy?
你们对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
凯尔该回来了 他错过了两个电♥话♥
Kyle should be back. He missed the last 2 calls.
他就喜欢那部分
He likes that part.
让他慢慢玩吧
Takes his time with it.
他从没用过这么长时间
It never takes him this long.
他开了扫描器了吗
Did he set up the scanners?
这里没有
Not here.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表