whole lot of people looking for her right now.
这个男孩跟你说他叫什么
Did this boy tell you his name
住在哪儿 在哪儿上学吗
where he lives goes to school?
他说要去芝加哥的阿姨家
He said he was going to his aunt's house in Chicago.
但他住在奥马哈
But he lives in Omaha.
他说他叫杰瑞米
He said his name is Jeremy.
没关系 没事 慢慢来
It's OK. It's OK. Just take your time.
你试着回忆 告诉我这是什么游戏
I just want you to try and tell me about this game.
才不是游戏 他是想吓唬我妈妈
It wasn't a game. He just wanted to scare my Mom.
你妈妈看到你们被绑在地上时
When your Mom saw you tied up on the floor
她怎么做
what did she do?
很奇怪
It was weird.
她说他没做错什么
She told him he didn't do anything wrong.
他是个好孩子 只是犯了错而已
All this stuff about how he's a good kid and just made a mistake.
他都对我们动手了 为啥她还要说他好话
Why would she say that after what he did to us?
看来你母亲了解杰瑞米有多危险
Zack it sounds like your mom understood how dangerous Jeremy is
她必须把他弄走
And she needed to get him out of the house.
好象妈妈她跟他达成交易之类
It's like she made him a deal or something.
她说她愿开车送他去任何地方
She said she'd drive him anywhere he wants to go.
那他怎么回答
And what was his answer?
他说他想回家
He said he wanted to go home.
你参加体育活动吗
Do you play any sports?
我看着像是会去组队参赛的人么
I seem like a team player to you?
学校里肯定有你喜欢的事
There must be something you like at school.
俱乐部或是偏好科目
A club or a class?
我喜欢科学
I like science.
我喜欢
I like...
拆东西
Taking things apart.
你好奇过你的皮肤下会有什么吗
Do you ever wonder what's under your skin?
没有
Nope.
我不好奇
I don't.
莫妮卡·亚彻打了个电♥话♥
Monica Archer called a
向北奥马哈儿童医院的一个朋友询问
friend at the northern Omaha Children's Hospital
一个被遗弃的13岁男孩的情况
about an abandoned 13-year-old boy.
她本来第二天要带他过去
Monica was going to bring him in the next day.
我们得找那个朋友谈谈
We need to talk to that friend.
不用了 我已经找她谈过了
Oh no I already did that.
很显然 儿童医院跟儿童机构
Apparently the children's hospital and Child Services
之间的关系好的不得了
Have a strong rapport.
有名字么
Did she get a name?
有 她说那孩子名叫尼寇·百利克
Yeah. She said the child's name was Niko Bellic
出生于爱荷华的新镇
And his hometown was Newton Iowa.
你说什么 尼寇·百利克
Say that again-- Niko Bellic?
情况是这样的...
The thing about that is that--
尼寇·百利克是游戏《侠盗猎车手4》里
Nico Bellic is the name of a main character
主角的名字
In "Grand Theft Auto IV."
干嘛 我就不能知道么
What? I know things.
伙计们 他直接往东去了 上了6号♥公路
Guys he's headed due east on Route 6.
那里直通新镇
It passes right through Newton.
他估计没预料到这个问题
He probably didn't expect
还暴露了自己的本籍
the question and gave away his real hometown.
加西亚 打给爱荷华州警 让他们
Garcia call the owa State Police tell them
注意一辆6号♥公路上往东行驶的小型厢式车
To be on the lookout for a minivan headed east towards route 6.
遵命
Will do.
如果我弄开这个 你说安全气囊会不会蹦出来
If I open this up you think the air bag will blow out?
你干嘛不试试 看看到底会怎样
Why don't you try it see what happens.
扎克就是个阿飞
Zack's a little punk.
不过安珀嘛 再长大一点
But Amber she'll be hot though
就会是个辣妹
when she's older.
要知道 只要我想
You know if I wanted
我就等哪天晚上等你们都睡着了
I could climb into her room some night
直接摸进她房♥间里去
When you're all sleeping.
你也可以规规矩矩敲门进来
Or you could just ring the doorbell
大大方方一起吃晚饭啊
And come over to dinner sometime.
少扯淡
Don't lie!
你觉得我是个坏小子
You think I'm a bad kid.
我可没说
I never said that.
你不说我也知道
You didn't have to.
新镇有2200户人家有年龄低于18岁的子女
2 200 families in Newton have kids under the age of 18.
换句话说 很多
In other words a lot.
他应该很早就有不良记录了
He would have acted out long before now.
他在少管所有记录 还经常逃学
He's got a juvie record he's well known to truant officers
估计被撵出过校门 可能还不止一次
And he's probably been kicked out of school maybe several.
我们以为他是在逃 可其实他是要回家
We thought he was running away but he's heading home.
他自有打算
He's got a plan.
把怒火迁到其他母亲们身上
Taking his rage out on surrogate mothers
对他来说再也不管用了
isn't doing it for him anymore.
现在他要玩真的了
Now he's ready for the real thing.
加西亚 我们要找到
Garcia we need to I.D.
他的生母 事先警告她
this kid so we can find his mom and warn her.
明白
Got it.
艾米莉 再联♥系♥她
Emily get her back.
所有人都要在线
Everybody?
不 只是加西亚
No just garcia.
我还没找到她呢
I haven't found her yet.
喂 是我
Hey it's me.
边上还有人么
Can anyone hear us?
一个9岁小女孩正在吃零食
If by anyone you mean 9-year-old girls
除此之外就没了 咋啦
getting snacks then no. What's up?
我要你试着找到爱丽的母亲
I want you to try and find Ellie's mom.
洛杉矶县政♥府♥都找不到她
L.A. County couldn't find her.
他们可不如你 小心肝
They're not you baby girl.
肯定不如
They sure aren't.
我回头跟你说
I'll get back to you.
扎克 他不是你想的那种好孩子
You know Zack he's not the goody-good boy you think he is.
你知不知道他都上些什么网站
Do you know what websites he looks at?
你以为你儿子有多么特别
You think your kid is so special.
可是骨子里 他就跟我一样
But underneath he's just like me.
你是个好孩子 打从心里是
You're a good kid in your heart.
老这么说你烦不烦啊
Why do you keep saying that?
因为我相信所有小孩天性善良
Because I believe that children are born good.
你心里受了伤 你很愤怒
Your feelings are hurt. You're angry.
你在发泄
You're acting out.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我妈妈什么事都怪到我头上
My mom blames me for everything.
我爸走了
My dad left.
我妹妹受伤了
My sister gets hurt.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我认为你需要帮助
I think you need help.
我认为你需要关爱
I think you need love and attention.
这些都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
可以停车了
You can pull over.
就快到我家了
We're almost to my house.
我们说好的 我会送你到家门口
I'll take you home like I said.
我没那么傻 南希
I'm not that stupid Nancy.
我可不会让你知道我住哪
I'm not gonna show you where I live.
马上停车
Now pull over.
剩下的我走过去
I'll walk from here.
好了 我们到了
Well here we are.
你等不及要摆脱我了吧
You couldn't wait to get away from me huh?
没有
No.
受不了我就直说
Admit you can't stand me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我喜欢你
I like you.
过去的3天里 有32个
32 kids with juvie records
曾进过少管所的孩子逃课
have been absent from school in the last 3 days.
我可以叫警♥察♥去找他们的母亲
I can send police to their mothers
也可以开始一家家打电♥话♥
I can start calling houses--
不 加西亚
No Garcia
我们没时间一家家试了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表