31 do, the rest are clean.
好 把那些嫌疑人的名字
All right. Send over all the
和年龄都发过来 加西亚
names of the suspects with their ages, Garcia.
达令 已经发过去了 查下你的手♥机♥
Lover, they're all ready sent. Check your phones.
你觉得他们是新婚夫妇吗
So you think they're newlyweds?
犯罪现场到处都是大米
Well, there was rice all over the crime scene,
店里还丢了好多瓶酒
and a bunch of alcohol was missing from the store.
所以他们正在度蜜月
So they're on their honeymoon.
法医那边有什么发现
What did you find out from the M.E.?
店员被过度杀戮 还有物件穿透的强♥暴♥伤
Overkill on the store clerk and sodomy--object penetration.
加西亚 查一下过去30天内在蒙大拿东部
Garcia, last 30 days, check any store clerks killed
是否有店员被杀案件
in the states east of Montana.
在本月初 詹姆斯敦外
Wow. Uh, there was a savagely beaten store clerk
有一起店员被毒打的案件
outside Jamestown at the beginning of the month,
而两天后 北达科他州鲍曼县又有一起
and then another one 2 days later in Bowman, North Dakota.
那也许就是他们开始的地方
And that's probably where they started.
谢谢 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
蒙大拿 赫勒那
你好啊
Hey, there.
你今晚一个人喝酒吗 甜心
Are you drinking all alone tonight, honey?
我的伴有点忙
My company's a little busy.
我叫雷
My name's Ray.
你好 雷
Hi, Ray. Hi, Ray.
我刚刚结婚
I just got married.
我还是个酒鬼
And I'm an alcoholic.
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations. Congratulations.
我刚从镇那头来
I'm just passing through town
我想在这和大家分享一下
and I wanted to stop and share
因为我昨夜狂欢了一把
because I partied last night.
你觉得你为什么喝酒
What do you think made you drink?
得了 我在和我妻子一起庆祝
Come on. I was celebrating with my lady.
你那钻石还真是晃眼啊
That's a big rock you got on your finger there.
我喜欢大家伙
I like things big.
我想也是
I bet you do.
我一辈子都在喝酒
Well, I've been drinking my whole life.
我从8岁起就开始喝酒
I started when I was 8.
我父亲就是酒鬼
My father was an alcoholic.
尝起来就像
It tastes like...
葡萄味的甜汽水
grape kool-aid.
我爱甜汽水
Oh, I like kool-aid.
威士忌和波本酒
Whiskey and bourbon...
是他的最爱
were his choice.
每次喝完酒 他就会过来给我盖好被子
After he got his glass, he's come and he'd tuck me in.
首先 他会问我今天怎么样
First, he'd ask me about my day.
之后 他会把手放在我腿上
Then he'd, uh, he'd move his hands up my leg.
告诉我一切都好
Told me everything was gonna be ok.
从来都不好
It was never ok.
给我二十块
20 bucks...
我就让你尝一下
I'll let you have a taste.
说定了
Oh, you got a deal.
我就把脸埋在枕头里 等待一切结束
I'd just bury my head into my pillow and wait until it was over.
当他结束了
And when he was done,
我就那么静静地躺在那儿
I'd just lie there quietly.
你能和我们分享很好 雷
It's nice of you to share with us, Ray.
你已经进行到第几步了
What step have you gotten to?
第七步
7.
我也是7岁时 开始被他虐待
The same age I was when he did that to me.
是时候进行第八和第九步了
Well, it's time for you to do 8 and 9.
你承认自己的缺陷吗
Have you admitted your shortcomings?
这又不是我的错
This wasn't my fault.
但你让这件事
But you've let this one incident
纠缠了你一生
dictate your whole life.
我只是个孩子
I was a kid.
我知道 雷
I know, Ray.
但除非你自己释怀
But until you let this go,
不然你永远走不出酗酒的阴影
you will always be a victim to the bottle.
酗酒 酗酒 酗酒
To the bottle, to the bottle, to the bottle...
去你♥他♥妈♥的酗酒
Screw you and your bottle.
他这是怎么了
What happened to him?
他揩我油
He got fresh with me.
这离上个加油站向西有一百英里
This is 100 miles west of the last gas station.
我们预计他们会袭击这片区域 但不是这里
We anticipated them hitting this area, but not here.
也许这哥们正想和凶手之一寻欢
Maybe this guy tried to have sex with one of our unsubs
而当时凶手之二正在里面
while the other one was inside.
在蜜月里出轨
Cheating on your honeymoon.
对承诺的定义还真扭曲
Someone's got a twisted sense of commitment.
这么说他们从加油站偷了酒
So they steal the liquor from the gas station,
他们狂欢 接着又来戒酒会吗
they go on a binge, and then they come to a meeting?
不明嫌犯会不会是在戒酒会上相遇
What if the unsubs met at a meeting?
他们倾听了彼此的故事
They hear each other's stories
因为相似的背景而惺惺相惜
and develop a bond because of their similar backgrounds.
说得通 一般情况下人们酗酒
That makes sense. People typically drink to excess
都因为对自己或自己的过去不满
because they're unhappy with themselves or their past.
从现场情况看来
From the looks of it,
至少有一名凶手是从前面开枪射击
at least one of the unsubs shot from up front.
跑
Run!
如果这个会是从8点开始
Well, if the meeting started at 8:00,
而这一切发生在8点45分
and this happened at 8:45,
他们也许在会上分享了自己的故事
They were probably in the sharing portion of the meeting.
所以也许他们并不是来杀人
So maybe they didn't come in here to kill.
万一他们真的是希望戒酒呢
You know, what if they really are struggling with sobriety?
如果他们真在进行戒酒过程
If they're really working the program,
他们可能进行到了最难的几步
they could be working on the hardest steps.
-是哪几步 -第七 八和九步
- Which are? - 7, 8, and 9.
认识到自己的缺点
Acknowledge your shortcomings,
承担责任 进行弥补
accept responsibility, and make amends.
问题在于 这两个人已经在
The trouble is, these unsubs already broke
最重要的一步上失败了
one of the most important steps.
-是什么 -第十三步
- What's that? - The thirteenth step.
互戒会成员在戒酒过程中
Members aren't supposed to enter relationships with each other
不能和彼此产生感情关系
while trying to get sober.
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我们得继续下一步
We need to go to the next step.
杀戮 喝酒都很有趣
All this killing and drinking is fun,
但都不能改变那个事实
But it doesn't change the fact that, you know,
我父亲曾经强♥暴♥了我
my father used to rape me,
还有你♥爸♥爸对你做的那些事
or what your daddy did to you, you know.
你在说什么 小希
What are you saying, Syd?
如果你想要结束这一切
If you want to find closure,
你得直奔这一切的源头
you gotta go directly to the source.
我们进行第八和第九步吗
We do 8 and 9?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我们要找的是一对从北达科塔来的年轻夫妇
We're looking for a young couple from North Dakota,
年龄可能在十八♥九♥岁到二十八♥九♥岁间
Late teens to late 20s.
我们相信 他们可能刚刚结婚
We believe they may have recently been married.
我们可以看到酒精
We're seeing that alcohol
在这些案件中扮演了举足轻重的角色
plays a significant role in these crimes.
他们借此任意杀戮 肆无忌惮
It's allowing them to kill freely and recklessly.
不明嫌犯所杀害的人是真正
Our unsubs are killing surrogates
造成他们内心伤痛的人的代替品
who represent those responsible for deep-seated wounds.
他们俩很可能在嗜酒者互戒会遇见
Now, these two most likely met at alcohol support.
通过杀戮获得性快♥感♥
And they get a sexual charge out of the kill.
从加油站转入戒酒会
The change from gas station to alcohol support meetings
说明其中一人良知尚存
suggests one of them might have a slight moral compass
才带两人去求救
that led them to get help.
总结而言 我们认为两名嫌犯
Ultimately, we believe one of the pair
一个是反♥社♥会♥者 一个是精神病者
is a sociopath, while the other is a psychopath.
两者到底有什么区别
What's really the difference?
两者在病理上相似 但反♥社♥会♥者
They're similar pathologies, but a sociopath
不太可能主动参与犯罪活动
is less likely to participate in criminal activity
但易受到唆使
and can be lured by a dominant,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表