She doesn't want to answer your question.
她只是在拖延时间
She's only buying herself some time,
以便想出办法蒙混过关
so she can think of something else to say to you.
这不可能
That's not true.
雷 希妮谋杀了艾米
Ray, Sydney killed Amy.
如果你继续逼问
And if you press her,
她应该会用性来分散注意力
she's probably gonna try and use sexual distraction
让你忘掉这个话题
to get you to change the subject.
不许你这么说我老婆
Don't you talk about my wife like that.
他说什么了
What is-- what is he saying?
她会用性转移注意力 雷
Sexual distraction, Ray.
你得听我说
You gotta listen to me.
我不想再听你废话
No, I'm done listening to you.
你马上去给我们弄汽车和机票
Now, why don't you get us a car and some plane tickets,
否则我就让这小姑娘脑袋开花
or I am gonna blow this girl's head off.
别怕 别怕 妹妹
It's ok. It's ok, sis.
没事的 宝贝
It's ok. Baby,
雷
Ray...
他干嘛要告诉我
Why is he telling me that?
他干嘛要跟我说这些
Why is he saying this to me?
我不知道 真的不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
你不会杀了艾米 是不是
You wouldn't do that to Amy, would you?
当然 宝贝儿
Of course not, baby.
知道我们等车这会
Hey, you know what we should do
该干点什么吗
while we're waiting to get out of here?
我们应该在他们面前做♥爱♥
We should make love right here in front of them.
那会让他们发疯的
Yeah, that would really freak them out, wouldn't it?
怎么样
Yeah?
宝贝儿 跟我做♥爱♥
Baby. Make love to me.
就在他们面前
Right here in front of them. Yeah.
我觉得已经争取到他了
I think we got through to him.
这事马上会有结果
This thing's gonna end.
他会再问一次
He's gonna ask her again.
他一定会
He has to.
救孩子是我们首要任务
The kid's our only priority.
到门那边去
Go back by the door.
我让你去门那边
I said go to the door!
宝贝 来吧
Baby, we can do it,
让所有人都看着
while everybody's watching us.
好吧
All right.
雷 这太带劲儿了 雷
Ray, that's so hot. It's so hot, Ray.
我第一次见到你时
You know, the first time I saw you,
就知道我必须得到你
I knew I had to have you.
我们是天生一对 雷
You were the yin to my yang, Ray.
至死不渝 对吧
Till death do us part, right?
-对 -没错吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, right.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
小希
Syd.
小希
Syd.
里面发生了什么
What's happening in there?
雷在来回走动
Ray's pacing.
情况不太好
That is not good.
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
小希 求你了 小希
Syd? Syd! Please, Syd.
醒醒 小希
Wake up, Syd.
宝贝儿 醒过来 快啊
Baby, wake up. Come on.
小希 求你醒过来
Syd, please wake up.
求你
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你了 小希
Please, Syd.
该结束了 宝贝儿
Enough's enough, baby.
我看见那女孩了
I see the girl.
希妮和雷在哪儿
Where's Sydney and Ray?
摩根 上
Morgan, go.
不
No!
小希
Syd!
威廉·格拉瑟[美国心理治疗学家]曾言
William Glasser wrote
过往的痛苦经历
"What happened in the past that was painful
塑造了当下的性格特点
has a great deal to do with what we are today."
艾米莉·潘提斯
Emily Prentiss.
-肖恩 你过得好吗 -不错
- Sean, how are you? - Good.
本想给你打回去
So, I was gonna call you back.
可手头有个案子忙
I just got busy on a case.
我本来也要来华盛顿
I had to be in D.C. anyway.
伊恩·多伊尔越狱了
Ian Doyle vanished from prison.
俄♥罗♥斯♥
国际刑♥警♥也找不到他
Interpol can't find him.
你...你说什么
What... what are you saying?
他踪迹全无 艾米莉
He's off the grid, Emily.
你觉得他会来这里吗
Do you think he's headed here?
我是不是有危险
Am I in danger?
我们都有危险
We all are.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表