We could hear them giggling.
我伴着笑声入睡
I fell asleep to it.
能不能给我们这两个孩子的
Would it be possible for us to get a piece of each of
一点衣物帮助搜寻
the children's clothing to help in the search?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
我想和他们一起去
I want to go with them.
博克斯先生 我希望你留在营地
Mr. Brooks I need you to stay in the camp
以防罗伯特和安娜回来找不到你们
in case Robert and Ana come back.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
林奈先生 有什么能帮你吗
Mr. Lanham can I help you?
我看到新闻 我也对此地了如指掌
I heard the news. I know this area as well as anyone.
先生 我很抱歉你不能一同搜寻
Sir I can't have you on the trail.
我不是来复仇的
I'm not out here for vengeance.
那些孩子的遭遇
What those kids are going through
就和丹尼尔一模一样
it's the same thing Daniel went through.
我明白
I understand.
我得待在这儿
I need to be here.
你可以选择其它方式帮忙
Maybe you can help out in some other way
但你不能留在这
but you can't be here.
-先生 我很抱歉 -霍奇
- Sir I'm sorry. - Hotch.
失陪了 里德 什么事
Excuse me. Go ahead Reid.
最坏的可能是两个孩子晚上九点失踪
OK worst-case scenario-- the children were taken at 9 P.M.
嫌犯以时速3英里先于我们约12小时出发
That gives him roughly a 12-hour ahead start at 3 miles per hour.
他绑走了两个孩子
He's got two children.
那算时速2英里 则搜索半径约为24英里
At 2 miles per hour that's roughly a 24-mile radius
和昨晚我们的侧写地域一致
The same ground we profiled last night.
但是 霍奇 如果他足够有经验
But Hotch if he's an experienced tracker
他应该意识了到有人在追踪他
he'll probably realize he's being hunted by now
那他会抛弃掉一切无用的"东西"
and discard all nonessentials.
比如安娜
Like Ana.
她不是他要的类型
She's not his type.
除非有证据证明这一点
Until we have reason to believe otherwise
我们都要假设她还活着
we have to assume she's alive.
我们马上发布侧写 让搜索救援队出发
We'll deliver the profile and get search and rescue teams going.
别喝 你在干吗
No! What are you doing?
他很可能下毒
He could have poisoned that.
但我很渴
But I'm thirsty.
跟我来 我给你看点东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
我不想离开我妹妹
I don't want to leave my sister.
想要手电筒吗
You want a flashlight?
他去给你拿一个
He'll bring you one.
罗伯特 别离开我
Robert please don't leave me.
罗伯特...
Robert...
罗伯特
Robert!
不明嫌犯在树林中
This unsub hunts for abducts
寻找目标 并劫持和关押儿童
and keeps his victims in the woods.
我们认为他远离现代文明
We believe he left civilization
孤身一人 以此荒原为家
and forged a home for himself right here in the wilderness.
这意味着他已不受社会道德的约束
Which means he's lost any societal or moral restraints.
他一生都在绑♥架♥儿童
He's devoted his life to taking children
并有绝佳场所藏匿他们
and he's found the perfect place to hide them.
他利用天然隐蔽的藏身之所 或是动手搭建
He's found or made a shelter which is difficult to find.
这地方可以躲避恶劣天气
It allows him to withstand harsh weather
并能有效防止被害人逃脱
and is secure enough to keep his victims from escaping.
所以此处应大小适宜 位于地下或山腹
So it must be sizable underground or on a mountainside.
有时被绑儿童的呼救声
Sometimes the voices of trapped children gets drowned out
被搜索队的叫声所淹没
by search parties calling for them.
所以要求你们呼唤罗伯特和安娜时
Which is why we're asking you to call out Robert and Ana's names
也要停下来听听是否有回音
but leave pauses in between to listen for their responses.
好了 出发
Ok let's go.
安娜
Ana!
罗伯特
Robert?
马基池塘里有铁矿床
Let's see iron deposits in Mckee's pond
所以水不能饮用
so the water's undrinkable.
那就还剩下...
So that would leave...
这片树林的每一寸土地我都找过
I always thought I had searched every inch of those woods.
我边找边喊他的名字 你觉得他听见过吗
Do you ever think he ever heard me calling his name?
就算没听见 他也肯定知道你在找他
Even if he didn't I'm sure he knew you were looking for him.
的确
I was.
我知道他就藏在某个角落
I knew he was out there somewhere.
林奈先生 我能问几个问题吗
Mr. Lanham do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
你比任何人都熟悉这片地方
You know this area better than anyone
我想你能帮忙找到那些孩子
and I think that you can help us find these children.
罗伯特 怎么了
Robert what happened?
你怎么了 说啊
What happened? Tell me.
他下次带我出去时...
Next time he comes to get me...
你就跑
Run.
不要停
And don't stop.
不 我不想一个人走
No I don't want to go by myself.
答应我
Promise.
好 我答应
Ok promise.
安娜
Ana!
罗伯特
Robert!
安娜
Ana?!
安娜
Ana!
罗伯特
Robert!
什么时候气温会降到零度以下
Hey when do the temperatures drop below freezing?
最迟不超过感恩节
By thanksgiving at the latest.
他们得去有食物补给的地方
They'd have to go where the food supply is.
范围又缩小了五英里
And that saves us another 5 miles.
会是什么样的隐蔽所 你之前住在哪儿
What about shelter? Where did you stay when you were out there?
我一般会选择洞穴
I was holed up in a cave mostly.
洞穴比较保温
Caves have a natural temperature.
他们可以在里面取暖
They provide their own heating source.
我要去上厕所
I need to go to the bathroom.
我也是
Me too.
你等一会
You wait.
我要去上厕所
I want to go to the bathroom.
退后
Get back.
去那边
Down there.
别动 进去
Stay! Get back!
我说了 去那边
I said go! Down there.
进去
Get back!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
进去 我让你别动
Get back! I said stay there!
跑 安娜 快跑
Run Ana run!
跑啊
Run! Run!
放开她
Get away from her!
你放开她
Stay away from her!
放开啊
Get off her! Aah!
起来
Get up!
起来
Get up!
安娜
Ana?
好了 没事了 过来
It's ok. It's ok. Come here.
我是艾米莉
My name's Emily.
你安全了
You're safe now.
我们找了你很久
We've been looking for you for a long time.
安娜 你哥哥呢
Hey Ana. Where's your brother?
我以为他跟着我
I thought he'd run after me
可我回头看时 没看到他
but I looked back and he wasn't there.
安娜 你还记得从哪跑过来的吗
Ana do you know which direction you came from?
不记得了 我就一个劲儿地跑
I don't know. I just started running.
罗伯特让我不停地跑 千万不能停
Robert told me to run and not stop running no matter what.
没关系 你做的很对
It's ok. You did the right thing.
听着 这位巡管员叔叔
Listen this nice ranger
会把你送回爸妈那里 好吗
she's going to take you home to your mom and dad now ok?
起来 快起来
Get up. Get up.
起来
Get up!
我走不动了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表