等大家把注意力集中在你身上后
and when you have everyone's attention,
你就把纸条上的内容读出来
read it out.
你能做得到
You're gonna be fine.
你能做得很好 红发美女
You'll be great, Red.
这不是为了不明嫌犯
Hey. This isn't about the unsub.
而是为了那些女孩 对他而言
It's about the girls. For him,
他就是想要佩妮出名
it's all about making Penny famous.
那我们岂不是在帮他圆梦吗
Then aren't we helping him realize his dream?
跟我来
Come on.
这次成功的话 就能彻底结束他的美梦
We get this right, we end that dream.
媒体称呼他为国会山开膛手
The press is calling him the Hill Ripper.
他们会更加变本加厉
They're gonna want to
大肆渲染他的案子
sensationalize this story even further.
他们会问你 他把凯莉囚禁了多久
Now, they're gonna ask you how long he kept Kelly.
他们会问你 她是怎么死的
They're gonna ask you how she died.
他有没有拿刀捅她 有没有折磨她
Did he stab her? Did he torture her?
他有没有强♥暴♥她
Did he rape her?
他还杀了多少人
How many others has he killed?
加西亚 你要把焦点都集中在佩妮身上
Garcia, you have to make it about Penny.
你要让绑♥架♥她的人知道
You let whoever has her know
全世界都在看着
that the entire world is watching,
然后你要让佩妮成为明星
and then you make Penny the star.
我们要的就是让这家伙有所行动
All we gotta do is get this guy to move.
你能做到 小心肝
You can do this, baby girl.
把你的包给我
Give me your bag.
好
Ok.
佩妮·海利于两天前失踪
Penny Hanley went missing 2 days ago.
我们接到了三千多通电♥话♥
We have received over 3,000 calls.
她的家人显然非常担心
Her family is obviously deeply worried
盼望她能平安无事地尽快归来
and is looking forward to her prompt and safe return.
佩妮·海利是国会山开膛手的又一被害人吧
Isn't Penny Hanley yet another victim of the Hill Ripper?
目前为止 我们只知道佩妮失踪了
Right now, all we know is that Penny is missing.
是谁送来的照片
Who sent that photo in
这跟凯莉·兰蒂斯那个案子一样吧
just like the Kelly Landis case?
我们想要借此机会
We'd like to take this opportunity
向公众宣布 这里是
to reach out to the public.
佩妮失踪前最后出现的地方
Penny was last seen here,
她正要离开联合车站
leaving Union Station.
你是说她被国会山开膛手劫持了
You mean she was taken by the Hill Ripper.
听说凯莉·兰蒂斯的尸体被发现时
Rumors are that Kelly Landis was found
嘴唇被切掉了
with her lips cut off.
我们不会公布凯莉案件的细节
We are not prepared to discuss the details of Kelly's case.
毁尸行为就是你们所谓的作案特征吧
Isn't the mutilation, if fact, what you call a signature?
佩妮·海利的名字
Penny Hanley's name has captured the attention
受到了全国 乃至于全世界的关注
of not only the nation, but also the entire world.
这是最近收到的照片
This photo is the most recent image...
你听到了吗 全世界都认识你了
You hear that? The whole world knows who you are.
我们相信这是凶手拍的 并找人...
We believe it was taken and sent by the person...
我好渴 我要喝水
I'm so thirsty. I need water.
他们从没这么关注过她
She never got that kind of attention.
他们爱你
They love you.
佩妮·海利
Penny Hanley.
全世界都知道你的名字
The whole world knows your name.
我要说几句 我要对那个
I want to say something. I want to say
绑♥架♥我女儿的变♥态♥说几句话
something to the sick son of a bitch that has my daughter.
海利先生 我们都想找到你的女儿
Mr. Hanley, we all want to find your daughter,
-爸爸 -但你得冷静下来
- Daddy. - But you really need to calm down.
让爸爸说话 快啊 让他说
Let daddy talk. Come on, daddy,
我倒想听听你对你女儿有何看法
I want to hear what you have to say about this little girl.
海利先生 别这样
Mr. Hanley, don't do this.
我知道我说了什么她就会死
You know, I say something, she dies,
我要是祈求不要杀她 她也会死
I plead for her life, she dies.
我没有钱 我妻子两年前去世了
I don't have any money, my wife passed away 2 years ago.
她是我唯一的依靠 如果你们抓不到这变♥态♥人♥渣♥...
She is all I have, and if this sick bastard gets away with this--
让我说些什么
Just let me say something.
我是华盛顿特区新闻的泰勒·康纳莱
Taylor Conwright, WCDC news.
潘提斯和里德正前往M街北面
Prentiss and Reid are moving north down M street.
你想对劫持你女儿的人说些什么
What would you like to say to the man who has your daughter?
她快失去媒体的焦点了 摩根得快点行动
She's losing the room. Morgan's gotta do this now.
如果国会山开膛手在看 你会说些什么
If the Hill Ripper is watching, what would you tell him?
-但愿这有用 -法医说
- I hope this works. - The M.E. Said .
凯莉被杀和被弃尸间仅隔半小时
Kelly was killed only a half an hour before she was dumped.
这说明他肯定是在车里杀害了她
That means he must have killed her in his car.
我的女儿现在你手里
My little girl right now is in your hands.
一点没错
That's right. That's right.
她是在我手里
She is in my hands.
你能做什么 束手无措
And what did you do? Nothing.
也许她已经上了天堂
Maybe she's already with god.
不管怎样 我不会放过你
Either way, your life will be in my hands.
女士们先生们 我们刚收到最新消息...
Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received this...
他一定会找到你
He's going to find you.
别说话
Shh! shh!
请乔治城的广大市民 在接下来几小时内
...that the general public reduce their movements
放慢脚步留心注意M街的情况
around m street, Georgetown, for the next few hours.
你们有国会山开膛手的线索了吗
Do you have a lead in the Hill Ripper case?
加西亚探员 你们有线索了吗
Agent Garcia, do you have a lead in the Ripper case?
不 但我们查到了他的地址
No, we don't. We have an address.
瑞德 你到底做了什么
Rhett, what have you done to us now?
为什么你什么事都做不好
Why can't you get anything right?
我会处理好 妈妈 有人敲门不要开门 好吗
I got this, mom. I got this. Just don't answer the door, ok?
瑞德 不要丢下我
Rhett, please don't leave me.
我不能一个人待在屋子里
I can't be in this house alone.
我讨厌黑暗 你知道我讨厌黑暗
I hate the dark. You know I hate the dark.
我爱你 妈妈 上楼去打开灯
I love you, mom. Just go upstairs and turn out the lights
千万不要开门
And do not answer the door.
如果他行动的话 肯定就是现在
If he's moving, he's moving now.
开慢点 那边 那条巷子里
Slow down. There, in the alley.
里德 你在哪儿
Reid, where are you?
我们正往杰克逊街南边开
We're headed south down Jackson Street.
几乎没有动静
There's hardly anything moving.
只有警车 我们10分钟内看到了5辆
Except cop cars. We've seen 5 in the last 10 minutes.
霍奇 如果他在街上 他肯定无处可去
Hotch, if he's out here, he's got nowhere to go.
生而无爱
Life without love...
莫若死
Is no life at all.
退后
Back up.
不要
Aah! No!
里面有人
There's somebody in there.
不要
No!
联邦调查局
FBI!
快叫救护车 佩妮
Call an ambulance. Penny.
佩妮 没事了 你没事了
Penny, it's ok. You're gonna be all right.
潘提斯 里德 嫌犯往南跑了
Prentiss, Reid, unsub is headed south.
他刚刚经过你们
He just passed you.
救护车快来了
There's an ambulance on its way.
佩妮 你♥爸♥爸会去医院和你碰面
Penny, your dad's going to meet us at the hospital.
他跑了 但你打中了他
He got away, but you hit him.
我们在巷子里发现了血迹
We found traces of blood down the alley.
警犬小组马上赶来
K-9 units are on the way.
我们会抓住他 我保证
We'll get him, though. I promise.
霍奇纳探员
Agent Hotchner.
怎么
Yes?
不要离开我
Please don't leave me.
你去吧 剩下的交给我们
Go ahead. We've got this.
多谢
Thank you.
他的车上有残疾人泊车许可证
This car has a disabled permit.
是注册在谁的名下
Registered to who?
玫怡·沃顿 嫌犯是瑞德·沃顿 是她儿子
May Walden. The unsub is Rhett Walden, her son.
伙计们 我查到了地址 霍普街1503号♥
Yeah, guys, we have an address. 1503 Hope street.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表