隶属行为...
For the--the Behavioral uh...
算了 福林先生
Ok. Mr. Flynn I--
我想跟你谈谈关于释放爱丽·史派瑟的事
I--I want to talk to you about letting Ellie Spicer go.
我的意思是 我想请你高抬贵手
I mean I want to ask you to.
你看 我不是个谈判专家 而且
Uh see I'm not a hostage negotiator uh
我这辈子也从未做过这样的事
I've never done anything like this at all ever
但是 事出紧急
But um sometimes circumstances it's...
那个
Look...
你应该看出来我不是谈判专家了
You can tell I'm not a hostage negotiator.
但我是个母亲
But I am a mother.
而且我也知道
And I...
早年你母亲对你的所作所为
I know what your mother did to you when you were little.
她的为人
What she was
她逼你看的那些 还有她让别人对你所做的种种
What she made you watch what she let men do to you
都让我觉得
And it makes me so...
太不公平了
It's just not fair.
只是这一切已经于事无补
And no one-- no one can make that better.
我希望我能 说真的 只是
I wish I could. I do. But...
如果我能回到过去
If I--if I could somehow go back there
让你不再受到伤害
And you know make what was happening to you stop
如果我能
If I could just...
带你离开 告诉你
You know pick you up and just tell you
一切都会好起来
That it'll all be ok.
那才是一个母亲所该做的
That's what moms are supposed to do.
母亲怎能给自己的子女带去无尽的痛苦
They're not supposed to be the cause of your pain
母亲是要让痛苦远离子女才对
They're supposed to make it go away.
母亲应该抱紧你
They're supposed to hold you
告诉你一切都会好起来
And tell you everything is gonna be all right.
她该告诉你打雷只是天使们在打保龄球
They're supposed to tell you that thunder is angels bowling
怕黑也没关系
And that it's ok to be afraid of the dark
觉得自己衣柜里藏着魔鬼也不要紧
And that it's not silly to think there might be monsters in your closet
爬上父母的床跟他们一起睡哪怕就一次又能怎么了
and that it's ok that if you want to climb in bed with them just this once
孤零零一个人呆在房♥间里多可怕
'cause it's scary in the room all alone.
父母该告诉你害怕也没关系
They're supposed to say it's ok to be afraid
而不是化身成你的恐惧之源
And not be the thing you're afraid of.
最重要的是
But most importantly
不管怎样 他们都要爱着你
They're supposed to love you no matter what.
你的遭遇不公平 也不正确
What happened to you isn't fair it's not right
但是...
But um...
其实我本该和你共情
I'm supposed to empathize with you.
同情和理解你
Sympathize. Understand.
但我做不到
But I can't.
这样就成了谎言
That--that would be a lie.
事实是 我不能理解你的所作所为
The truth is I don't understand what you've done.
这些年来你杀了这么多人 我无法同情你
I don't sympathize with you killing people all these years.
我尤其无法理解 你为何要带走爱丽
And I especially don't understand you taking Ellie.
我只能告诉你作为一名母亲该说的话
What I can do is tell you what a mother should tell you
伤害别人
That you can't take away your pain
并不能减轻你的痛苦
by hurting someone else.
就算你像对爱丽那样伤害别人
That it doesn't make all the nights
这么多个夜晚 你入睡时
You went to bed scared and alone
依然会感到孤单而害怕
any better if you scare someone else
这根本毫无用处
the way you're scaring Ellie.
你的遭遇非常不公
What happened to you it isn't fair.
但你对她的所作所为同样不公
But what you're doing to her isn't fair either
除了你
And if anyone should understand what that feels like
没有人能体会这种感受
It's you.
掌控权在你
You have the power.
由你决定该怎么做
You can do what you want to do.
但这一次
But for once
你可以自己做出选择
You can choose to use that power
不要让爱丽重蹈你的覆辙
to do for Ellie what should have been done for you.
你可以选择放了她
You can choose letting her go.
你可以选择教会她
You can choose teaching her
世界上的确有魔鬼存在
that yes there are monsters
如果你害怕 这没关系
and it's ok to be afraid of them.
但不能让他们战胜你
But it's not ok to let them win.
也不能化身成为魔鬼
And it's not ok to be one.
我是潘提斯探员
Agent Prentiss.
是的 你好 医生
Yes. Hello doctor.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
多谢你
Thank you.
克斯汀的两个肺都衰竭了
Both of Kristin's lungs collapsed.
她几分钟前去世了
She died a few minutes ago.
爱丽现在无依无靠了
Ellie's got no one now.
我是柯兹博
Kurzbard.
他放走了她
He let her go.
在哪儿
Where?
他下了车 也放走了她
He got out of the car and he just let her go.
她现在一幢屋子里 离这6个街区远
She's in a house about 6 blocks from here.
那他呢
Where is he now?
他在另一间屋子里 就在这条街那头
He's in another house up the street.
小洁 你知道了吗 他放了那女孩
JJ. I don't know if you know. He let her go.
你成功了
You did it.
特警队已经在路上了 老柯
We have SWAT on the way Kurz.
还有人♥质♥谈判小组
And an HPT team.
好 但他们赶来还得一会
Yeah but they'll be a while.
我们送进去一部电♥话♥ 直通这里
We had a phone sent in with a direct line to this one
但目前为止...
But so far--
他还在观望
He's watching us.
我是洛城警局的柯兹博警探
This is Detective Kurzbard LAPD.
他想和你讲话
He wants to talk to you.
有何贵干
What?
他想让我进去
He wants me to come in.
摩根
Morgan.
霍奇 我了解这家伙
I know this guy Hotch.
他之前没杀我 这次也不会
He didn't kill me before he's not gonna kill me this time.
不行
No.
我相信我最初的侧写
I believe in my original profile.
只要我不表现出恐惧 他就不会伤害我
He will not hurt me unless I show him fear.
-听着 -你对付死神时 我们也支持过你
- Listen... - When you needed us we were there for you.
而他是我的猎物
This one is mine.
你确定吗
You sure?
你又不是第一天认识我
As I've ever been.
这边 探员先生
In here Agent.
结束了 福林
It's over Flynn.
要是五年前
5 years ago
我会直接在卧室里杀了你
I would have just killed you right there in that bedroom.
你不会的
You couldn't.
为什么
Couldn't?
我并不惧怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你真觉得我这么在乎吗
You really think that matters that much to me?
那就开枪吧
Then shoot me.
我站着呢 开枪吧
Go ahead. Shoot me.
你做不到
You can't do it.
我的工作就是研究你这种人
I study guys like you for a living.
我比你自己更了解你的本性
I know more about you than you know about yourself.
或许你是不怕 但他们害怕
Well you may not be afraid but they are.
你要是敢用枪对着他们 我就杀了你
You point that gun at them and I will kill you
这算是另一个承诺
And that is another promise.
我妈妈曾和我一起跳舞
My mother used to dance with me.
你认识塞德·查里斯吗[美国著名影星]
You know who Cyd Charisse was?
她和她长得有点像
She kind of looked like her.
放下枪 站起来
Put the gun down and get up.
我朝她开枪时
When I shot her...
她看着我的眼神...
She looked at me with such...
那种眼神
She was...
我觉得是一种解脱
I think relieved.
我觉得我帮她解脱了
I think I helped her escape.
这到底真是如此 还只是我的想象
Was that really true or did I just imagine it
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表