Oh my god Tom!
翠希在哪
Where is Tracy?
对不起 我一直往安德森家打电♥话♥
Sorry. I keep trying the Anderson house
但是一直占线
but the line's busy.
他肯定已经到那了
He must already be there.
加西亚 那附近有火警警报吗
Garcia have any fires been reported in the area?
没有 但我已经让救护和消防车过去了
Negative but medics and fire suppression are on the way.
很好 叫他们待命
Good. Tell them to stand by.
收到 头儿 我还有一件事要告诉你
Roger that. Sir there's one more thing I gotta tell you.
什么事
What is it?
丁酮
别绕弯子 老实说吧
Now let's just get honest with each other.
翠希在哪
Where's Tracy?
她不在这儿
She's not here.
你说谎
You're lying.
我知道她回来了
I know she's back.
翠希去俄亥俄州读医学院了
Tracy's going to medical school in Ohio.
我才不信你的满口鬼话
I don't believe a damn word come out your mouth.
我们为什么要说谎
We have no reason to lie.
已经五年过去了 卡曼
It's been 5 years Kaman.
她已经开始了新生活
She's moved on with her life.
为什么你就不能接受
Why can't you just accept that?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我来呼叫支援
I'm calling backup.
一有动静就麻烦了
If anybody moves we're in trouble.
我们需要一个狙击手
We need a shooter.
我们到了
We're here.
所有人员原地待命
Your man wants everyone to hold their position.
先派一名狙击手过来
We need a single rifle.
重复一遍 所有人员原地待命
I say again all units hold your position.
收到
Copy that.
就是这里了
This is the street.
霍奇已经进去了
Hotch is going inside.
他在那里孤立无援
And he's on his own.
霍奇不会激怒他的
Hotch won't do anything to spin him.
我担心的不是卡曼
It's not Kaman I'm worried about.
这不是他第一次经历这种局面了
This isn't his first time at the dance.
我们要相信他
We gotta trust him on this.
卡曼 你为什么要这么做
Kaman why are you doing this?
我们从没有对不起你
We never did anything to you.
你们从我身边夺走了翠希
You kept Tracy away from me.
看看你做了什么
Look what you've done.
看看你要做的事
What you're about to do now.
我以前不是这样
I wasn't always like this.
本性难移 卡曼
People don't change Kaman.
这都是你们的错
This is all your fault.
你所遭遇的一切 你不能总是怨天尤人
Baby you can't keep blaming the world for what happened to you.
宝贝儿 看着我
Baby look at me. Look at me.
卡曼
Kaman.
怎么...
What...
怎么回事
What is going on?
我要见你
I needed to see you.
所以你做出这种事吗
And this is how you do it?
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me.
在我最需要你的时候 你却弃我而去
You walked away from me when I needed you the most.
-我很抱歉 -道个歉就行了吗
- I'm sorry. - That's not good enough!
那场意外后
After the accident
我得重新振作起来
I had to get my life together.
该死的 那我呢
And what about my damn life?
我花了整整两年才重新站起来
It took me 2 years to get back on my feet.
你是支撑我的唯一动力
You were the only thing that kept me going.
卡曼
Kaman...
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
你觉得呢
What do you think happened to me?
妈妈
Mommy?
这里还有谁
Who else is here?
妈妈 怎么了
Mommy what's wrong?
那是我妹妹的儿子
That's my sister's son.
回楼上去 宝贝儿 快去
Uh go back upstairs baby. Go back upstairs.
等一下
Wait wait wait.
他叫她妈妈
He said mama.
那孩子搞错了 卡曼
The boy's confused Kaman.
这是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
不是 卡曼
No Kaman.
不要当着我的面骗我
Don't you stand in front of me and lie to my face.
卡曼 把那东西扔掉
Kaman drop it.
你一开枪 这东西就会掉下去 他们都会被烧死
You shoot me I drop this and they burn. Then what?
你只要一动 就死定了
You move you die.
我已经是个活死人了 我失去了活着的意义
I'm already dead. I ain't got nothin' else to live for.
翠希 你得告诉他
Tracy you need to tell him.
什么
Tell me what?
到底怎么了
What the hell's going on here?
他有权知道
He needs to know.
卡曼
Kaman...
在你昏迷的时候
While you were in a coma
我发现自己怀孕了
I found out I was pregnant.
不
No...
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
我以为你会死
I thought you were gonna die.
宝贝 我真的很抱歉
Baby I'm so sorry.
你是说...
You're telling me...
他是我儿子吗
That's my son?
卡曼 你不想当着你儿子的面杀人吧
Kaman you don't want to do this in front of your son.
把武器放下
Put it down.
宝贝 就算不为了我 也得为了他想想
Baby if you don't do it for me do it for him.
你不想知道他的名字么
Don't you want to know his name?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
丹尼尔·卡曼·安德森
Daniel Kaman Anderson.
托马斯·坎佩斯曾写道
Thomas Kempis wrote
中世纪天主教僧侣
爱 无所顾忌
"Love feels no burden
心无杂念
"thinks nothing of its trouble
拥有超越一切的力量
"attempts what is above its strength
不寻求任何借口 也从不说不可能
"pleads no excuse for impossibility
只因为爱付出的一切
"for it thinks all things are lawful for itself
无畏而无量
and all things are possible."
爸爸 别偷看
Dad don't look at me.
我没偷看 你快好了吗
I'm not looking. Are you almost ready?
快了
Yes.
要我帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
不用
No.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 这显然不是蜘蛛侠
Whoa. That is definitely not spider-man.
他不算真正的超级英雄
He's not a real superhero.
是吗
He's not?
好吧 我放弃了
Ok I give up.
你到底扮得是谁
Who are you supposed to be?
是你 爸爸
I'm you daddy.
抱抱 小家伙
Come here buddy.
好了
Ok.
我们去讨糖吃吧 我的小小探员
Let's go get some candy my little g-man.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表