妈的
Damn it!
他还有个哥哥
He has a brother.
我让他去通知邻居报♥警♥了
I told him to tell the neighbors to call the police
不光是邻居
And then tell the next house
还有邻居的邻居
And the next house and the next house.
没准现在整个街区的人都知道了
You know he's probably told the whole block by now.
你总不能把他们都杀了吧
Can't kill them all can you?
我可以试试
I can try.
走吧
Come on.
克斯汀让我告诉你
Kristin wanted me to tell you
她很抱歉让你向他哥哥承诺
She's sorry she made you promise her brother.
她说这样很不公平
She said it wasn't fair.
想告诉我你答应了他什么吗
You want to tell me what she made you promise?
我答应他 爱丽不会有事
That I wouldn't let anything happen to Ellie.
没错 这个承诺太重了
Well she's right. That's not fair.
我们在这所背负的还不够沉重吗
How is anything we handle out here fair?
每次他们让我等的时候
Every time they put me on hold
都会把我推去国土安♥全♥局♥的更高一级
I get one layer higher on homeland security.
进入紧急报♥警♥系统需要得到联邦通讯委员会
The E.A.S. Is coordinated by the fcc fema
联邦紧急事务管理局和国家气象局的许可
And the national weather service.
真是典型的官僚作风
It's a bureaucratic pile of steaming--
-女士 -我在
- Um ma'am? - Yes?
-久等了 -没事
- Thank you for holding. - Yes
我是联邦调查局的人 我们现在洛杉矶
I'm with the FBI. We're here in los angeles.
一个男孩刚叫醒他的邻居
A boy just woke up his neighbors.
说他刚从黑暗王子的魔掌中逃出来
Said he escaped from the prince of darkness.
什么
What?
他说他们还在他家里
He said they're still in his house right now.
-他们 -有个女孩和他一起
- They? - There's a girl with him.
-好了告诉我 -好的
- Let me know. - Yeah.
你跑不掉的 混♥蛋♥
We got you man!
他在那里
There he is!
就是他
That's him!
进来
Get in there.
钥匙
Keys.
总是放在门旁边
Always by the door.
来吧
Come on.
快
Go on.
快 快上车
Go on! Get in the car!
快
Go on!
怎么 害怕了吗
What's the matter scared?
闭嘴
Shut up.
邻居们都联合在一起要抓他
The neighbors all banded together and came after him
但他已经上车了
But he was already in the car.
邻居都很大胆啊
Ballsy neighbors.
加州人什么风浪没见过
California has its moments.
第一组人马接到电♥话♥后四分钟内就赶到
The first units all got here within 4 minutes of the call.
当地分队已封锁了方圆5英里内的所有道路
Local watch commander locked down a 5-square-mile grid
并且发布了全境通告
And there's an apb on the car.
我们相信他跑不远
We believe they never made it out of the area.
告诉你的人 找到他后 离他远一点
Tell your officers not to approach him if they spot him.
他会狗急跳墙
He's getting desperate.
这有点难 这家伙杀了个警♥察♥
Won't be easy with a cop-killer.
那你最好问问他们
Then you'd better ask them
如果害死那个警♥察♥的女儿怎么办
How they'd feel about getting that cop's daughter killed.
他剪了她的头发
He cut her hair.
我发誓 要是我抓住这个混♥蛋♥
I swear to god when I get my hands on this son of a--
没准这是好事
It actually might be good.
如果想杀掉她 没必要给她伪装吧
Why disguise somebody you're gonna kill?
他就是靠这个熬夜的
Here's how he stays awake all night.
看看这篇关于史派瑟的文章
Look at this article on Spicer.
我们已经知道
We already know he was obsessed
他对史派瑟的成就很着迷
with all the attention Spicer was getting.
对 但你看他划了记号♥的地方
Yeah but look what's underlined 3 times.
阳光快乐的八岁孩子 爱丽
"8-year-old Ellie bright happy child."
而这一个
This one's just...
太特别了
Special.
我一般不绑♥架♥孩子
"I don't normally take to kids
但这一个太特别了
But this one's just special."
什么
What?
当时他在屋里这么说
That's what he said back at the house.
他的目标始终都是爱丽 而非史派瑟
Ellie was his target all along not Spicer.
对 我还在线
Yes. Yes I'm still here.
我这不等到现在了嘛
Yep I'm always gonna be here.
我是洁妮芙
Ok. My name is Jennifer--
不 告诉你
No. Do you know what?
我不想再对一个级别不够的家伙
I'm not going to explain this entire thing again
解释事情的来龙去脉
to another mid-level bureaucrat
你不能给我有效的答复
who can't give me a sufficient answer.
快让你们的话事人来接电♥话♥
Put someone on the damn phone who can authorize what I need.
他的目标不是史派瑟
He wasn't after Spicer.
我们刚得出同样的结论
We were just coming to the same conclusion.
这就说得通了 女孩是他的目标
It doesn't make sense he hasn't killed the girl
所以他没有杀了她
if she wasn't what he was after.
他将其伪装起来 留在身边
He disguised her to keep her.
看这个 房♥车上有一堆报纸
Look at this. There's a stack of them in the RV.
里德正在调查
Reid's reading them all right now.
那么我们推测他对史派瑟的执念
So we profiled his obsession with Spicer
并未从对方的执法生涯得到满足
was over not getting credit for his law enforcement career.
但也许他想要的是她女儿
But maybe it's the daughter he's not getting credit for.
他觉得自己对她有责任
He thinks he's responsible for her.
如果25年前他没留史派瑟一命
Well she wouldn't even be here
那么现在根本就不会有那女孩
if he hadn't allowed Spicer to live 25 years ago.
一种错位的祖父意识
A bastardized version of a grandparent.
那真是非常扭曲的错觉
That's a pretty twisted delusion.
只有这样他的行为才说得通
Well it only has to make sense to him.
当这种错觉破碎时 会产生强烈的影响
And when a delusion like that crashes it crashes hard.
伙计们
Hey guys.
1985年橘子县的那些谋杀案
The murders we found in Orange County in 1985
可能不是他的第一批受害者
they might not have been his first.
你为什么这么做 我们本来...
Why did you do this? We were gonna be a--
我说过
I told you.
我们不是搭档
We're not a team.
怎么会
Not a team?
我们本来...
We were going to--
我对你很好
I was nice to you.
光明又回来了
The lights are back on
给我们带来了新的一天
Just in time for morning of course.
此外 警方对暗夜王子的围捕
In other news the noose is
也即将收网
getting tighter around the prince of darkness.
洛城警局确信他们缩小了
The LAPD believe they've narrowed down
嫌犯所在市区的范围
the area of the city he's in.
对 我
Yes. I'm--
是 长官
Yes ma'am.
是 部长
Uh yes madame secretary.
很抱歉这么早打扰您 只是
I'm so sorry to bother you this early but it's very--
您已经看过了报告 太好了
Oh you have. Fully briefed great.
是 当然 我记下号♥码
Um--yeah of course. I'm writing down the number
正在写
right now.
好的
Great.
非常感谢您 部长
Thank you so much madame secretary.
好 我随时跟您汇报情况
Yeah yeah I will let you know how it goes.
好的 感谢您
Great. Thank you.
霍奇纳
Hotchner.
我们获权进入当地紧急报♥警♥系统
We have access to the local emergency alert system.
部长亲自开启
The secretary personally set it up herself.
就在城市指挥中心
It's in the city command center.
好 让洛城警局的人送你过去
Good. Get an LPAD unit to take you over there
运行那套系统
Get the system up and running
我要你立刻开始与他对话
and I need you to start talking to him immediately.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表