他燃起了无名之火 在气急之下
His rage was so blinding he takes out the driver
就杀了司机
while in motion.
没和迎面而来的车辆相撞算他走运
He's lucky he didn't crash into oncoming traffic.
之后他又立即冷静下来
Then he immediately calms down
剖开了被害人的胳膊吗
and dissects the victim's arm?
对 他不能集中注意力思考五分钟以上
Yeah he's incapable of thinking 5 minutes ahead.
看来他有注意力障碍
It's like he's got A.D.D.
这么说还不够确切
A short attention span is putting it mildly.
他的情绪波动就像疾风骤雨 很冲动
He's got wild mood swings he's impulsive.
青少年一般看上去都没有威胁性
Young adults are inherently nonthreatening.
父母会让他和孩子独处一室
Parents would allow him to be alone with their children
因为他们是同龄人
Because he's the same age.
如果他是青少年 也就解释了
If he's prepubescent it would also explain
被害人身上为何没有性侵犯痕迹
why there's no sexual experimentation on the victims.
你们不是认真的吧
You guys can't be serious.
你自己想想
Think about it.
他因为好奇才把人开膛破腹
He opens up human bodies out of curiosity
就像我们13岁时 拆开录音机或电视一样
The same way I used to open up radios and tv sets when I was 13.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
安珀 是你自己之前一直嚷嚷着
Amber you told me you needed to use the bathroom
要马上去厕所 我就停车了
asap 5 times until I stopped.
这就是厕所
This is a bathroom.
我没说要去这么恶心的厕所
I didn't mean a gross bathroom.
什么都别摸
Don't touch anything.
否则你会得疱疹 甚至更糟
You can get herpes or worse.
扎克 够了
Zack enough.
妈妈
Mom...
如果我得了疱疹 都是你的错
If I get herpes it's your fault.
不是吧
Oh come on.
那边的
Hey there.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
这个孩子适应力很强
This kid is streetwise
但一看就让人感觉很亲近
but clearly comfortable and
易被郊区的中产家庭接受
easily accepted in a middle-class suburban home.
我们无法将18岁以下的青少年
We can't diagnose anyone under the age of 18
确诊为反♥社♥会♥人格
as antisocial
所以我们称嫌犯为萌芽期的精神变♥态♥者
so we are labeling this unsub a budding psychopath.
我从厕所出来 公车已经开走了
I came out of the bathroom and the bus was gone.
公车在这里停吗
The bus stopped out here?
对 有位女士不舒服
Well yeah. This woman was sick
说她要下车透透气
and she said she needed some air.
你妈妈呢 亲爱的
Where's your mom hon?
我们住在奥马哈
Well we live in Omaha
但我妈去芝加哥看我阿姨了
But my mom's visiting my aunt in Chicago.
他的人际交往技巧好得让人惊讶
His interpersonal skills are through the roof.
这种操纵不再是简单的诡计
Now this manipulation is not just a ruse.
而是设计精巧的复杂骗局
It is a complex con.
我就知道我不该下车
I knew I shouldn't have gotten off.
也许我该替你给你妈打个电♥话♥
Well maybe I should just call your mom for you.
她有手♥机♥吗
Does she have a cell phone?
有 那个...
Yeah! Um it's...
我的手♥机♥落在公车上了
My phone's on the bus.
我本该记住她的号♥码 但我从来不记
I was supposed to memorize the numbers but I never did.
如果明天早上到不了芝加哥
If I don't get off the bus in Chicago tomorrow morning
我妈肯定抓狂
my mom will freak out.
调查一下奥马哈及其
Look for reports of missing children
周边城市的失踪儿童报告
in and around the city of Omaha.
这是他犯案的起点
This is where his killing spree originated.
再查查少管所和心理治疗中心
And check juvenile detention centers and psychiatric programs
有没有最近刚获释或逃走的男孩
for boys who've been recently released or escaped.
我们认为他穿越了州界到爱荷华州
We believe he's crossed the state line into Iowa.
最后一名死者死于东北部的6号♥公路
His last victim was traveling northeast on route 6.
一个孩子怎可能单独跋涉40多英里路
How has a kid gotten 40-some miles all by himself?
有人提供住宿还让他搭便车
They all give him rides and places to stay.
你总不能一个人呆在这吧
Well you can't stay out here all alone.
我带你去警♥察♥局
We'll go to the police.
他们能很快联♥系♥上你母亲
They can find your mom a lot faster than we can.
真的吗
Really?
-太感谢你了 -来吧
- Thank you so much. - Yeah come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
他表现得人畜无害
He appears extremely vulnerable.
一个孩子落单在外
Being a child alone out on the road
这并不难做到
That's not hard to do.
走
Come on!
老实点
Uhh! Come on!
你要把他送进牢房♥吗
You're letting him go to jail.
不 宝贝儿 这是警♥察♥局
No honey this is a police station.
警♥察♥会帮他找到母亲
They'll help him find his mom.
我们能在这等一会儿
Do you mind if we wait here a minute
等他们走了再进去吗
Until those guys have gone in?
你最好备点武器防身
You're gonna need a weapon or something
免得那男人晚上做掉你
In case that guy tries to shiv you.
扎克
Zack.
我会和他关在一起吗
Will I have to sleep in the same prison cell as him?
当然不会 你不会在牢房♥里过夜
Absolutely not. You're not sleeping in a cell.
万一他们今晚没联♥系♥上他妈妈呢
What if they don't find his mom tonight?
如果我去大卫叔叔家的路上迷路了
If I take a bus to uncle David's and get lost
我也会被关进牢房♥里吗
Would I have to sleep in jail too?
不 安珀 当然不会
No Amber of course not.
放开我
Get your hands off me!
杰瑞米也不会留在这
Jeremy won't be sleeping here either.
今晚你先住我家
You're staying with us tonight.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我们明天早上再来
We'll bring you back in the morning.
谢谢
Thanks.
不 我知道一旦爱丽跨越了州界
No I know as soon as Ellie
就属于联邦法管辖范围了
crossed state lines it became a federal case.
没错 所以她现在可以
Mm-hmm. Which is why it's ok
处在联邦政♥府♥的监护之下
That she remain in federal custody.
能把她转来弗吉尼亚州吗
What are the chances of getting her transferred to Virginia?
绝对可以
Oh they are quite good.
因为联邦防治虐童法
Because the federal child abuse prevention and treatment act
视此行为为疏忽罪
defines this as neglect.
她现在最好的情况就是立即转移
It's in her best interest that she be removed immediately.
太好了 真是太棒了
Well that's good. That's great.
亲爱的 谢谢你
Baby girl thank you.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
让她不要伤心 好吗
Tell her to keep her head up all right?
好的 亲爱的
I will honey.
怎么了
What's going on?
寄养家庭压根就不知道爱丽失踪了
The foster family didn't even know ellie was missing.
我尽全力把她转移到
I'm doing what I can to get her transferred
弗吉尼亚的儿童保护机构
to child protective services in Virginia.
你觉得这样好吗
You think that's a good idea?
我只想确保她的安全
I just want to know that that girl is safe.
如果你拜托我照顾好杰克
If you asked me to look after Jack
却弄成这样 你会开心吗
Would you be happy right now?
我知道你会尽全力
I know that you'd do everything you could.
系统里有他的记录
He's been in the system?
你不是说他在郊区长大吗
I thought you said he's from suburbia.
他是在一个中产阶级家庭长大
He grew up in medium socio-economic status
但从他对家庭的愤怒来看 他童年
But his rage against families tells us that he experienced
一定受过极端虐待和忽视
extreme abuse or neglect
从这点来看 他很可能
So at some point he was most likely
是被抛弃的
removed from his family.
所以我请加西亚搜索了所有从
Now I had Garcia widen the search of missing children
寄养家庭和青少年服务机构失踪的孩子
to those in foster homes and juvenile care facilities
我用这十个红点表示
All represented by these 10 black dots.
有十个孩子符合侧写 还不错
10 kids fit our profile. That's great.
其实每个红点代表一千个孩子
Actually each dot represents a thousand currently in the system.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表