Come on, man, we gotta hide.
这里
In here!
霍奇 他不见了
Hotch, we lost him.
我们去看看后巷 来吧
We're gonna check the back alley. Come on.
妈妈 是你吗
Hey, mom, is that you?
过来
Come here.
我不会伤害你们
I'm not gonna hurt you two,
好吗 听好 我要你们去拉上窗帘
All right? Listen, I need you to shut the curtains.
可以吗
Can you do that?
可以做到吗
Can you do that for me?
去吧
Come on. Come on.
好了
Ok.
去吧
Do it.
好了
Ok.
好 那个...
Ok. Go--
去帮帮她
Go help her. Go help her.
把那边也拉上
Get that one.
去帮他
Help him.
快点
Hurry up!
2218号♥房♥子有情况
I think we've got something at 2218.
来 拉好这边
Come on, g-get this one.
过来
Here, here.
没事的
It's ok.
你现在要做什么
What do you want to do now?
我只是想睡觉
I just want to sleep.
不 你睡不着
No, you can't sleep.
你保证过
You promised!
我们可没保证过这点
We never promised you that.
你们不能一直下去
You can't keep doing this.
我们不是做到了吗 本
We just did, Ben.
他在和谁说话
Who is he talking to?
先对那个小的下手
Take the little kid out first.
我不会伤害那孩子
I'm not hurting the kid.
那好吧
Fine, then.
那就女孩 反正她也没用
Take the girl. She's useless.
求你快阻止他
Make his stop, please.
那里没有人
There's no one there.
他们就在那儿
They're right there!
本 扔下刀
Ben, drop the knife.
别听他的 本
Don't listen to him, Ben.
快开枪打我
Shoot me.
本 我们不会开枪打你
Ben, we're not gonna shoot you,
我们只要你放下刀 好吗
But we do need you to put down that knife, ok?
好 房♥间里的其他人在哪儿 本
All right, where are the other people in this room, Ben?
就在这 你看到他了吗
Right there. You see him?
就在这吗
Right here?
他们参加了驱魔仪式吗
Were they there for the exorcism?
但我没杀了他们 我没有
I didn't kill them, though. I didn't do it.
-撒谎 -我没撒谎
- Liar. - And I'm not lying!
本 他们死了 没法再伤害你了
Ben, they're dead and they can't hurt you anymore.
是吗
They can't?
是的 本 你的意识在欺骗你
No, Ben. Your mind is playing tricks on you.
只要你得到帮助 就不会再这样了
Once you get help, it'll all stop.
我们不会消失的 本
We're never gonna stop, Ben.
-不 你们要消失 -我们和你还没完
- Yes, you are. - Not until we're done with you.
好吧
Yeah, ok.
好吧 我杀了你们 是我放的火
All right, I killed you. I set the fire.
时间刚好 本
Ah, it's about time. Ben!
本 听我们说 没关系
Ben, listen to us. It's ok.
我们会送你去看医生 我保证
We're gonna get you a doctor's help. I promise you that.
不
No. The--
唯一能帮我的方法
The only way that you can help me
就是...就是杀了我
is if you do it-- if you kill me.
本 不是这样 听着 唯一
Ben, that's not true. Listen, the only way
能帮你的方法
we can help you
就是你用那把刀
Is if you take that knife
刺穿我的脖子
and you stab me in the neck with it.
你确定这会有用吗
Are you sure that'll work?
我很确定
Oh, I'm absolutely sure of it.
放下刀 好吗
Put that knife down, ok?
用那把刀
Take that knife,
用那把刀刺穿我的脖子
Jam me in the neck with it,
这样你的问题就都解决了 好吗
and all your problems will go away, ok?
好
Ok.
好吧 去吧
It's ok. Get going.
好
Ok.
派救护车来
We need an ambulance.
释迦牟尼曾言
Siddhartha Buddha said,
人因自己的思想引诱而坠入邪道
"It is not his enemy or foe
绝非因敌人的思想
that lures him into evil ways."
怎么还不睡
Why are you still up?
我在看本的档案
I've been looking over Ben's file.
发现他从小时候起
Turns out he'd been seeing evil imaginary friends
就一直有邪恶朋友的幻觉
ever since he was a child.
本一直就是个杀手
Ben was always a killer.
你觉得他真有精神分♥裂♥症吗
You think he had schizophrenia?
他也许的确有精神疾病
He may have suffered from some mental disease,
但精神分♥裂♥症一般是在
But schizophrenia usually presents itself
青少年后期或青年早期发作
in your late teen or early 20s.
本的确放火杀了那些人
Ben did kill those people in that church fire,
这正是他杀人犯征兆的一部分
which is part of the homicidal triad.
而他母亲认为驱魔能让他摆脱内心的恶魔
And his mother thought an exorcism would get rid of the demons.
唯一能阻止杀手的方法 就是将他绳之以法
The only way you stop a killer is to catch him, Seaver.
我一直觉得连环杀手都是禽兽
You know, I always viewed serial killers as monsters.
但本看上去是真的忏悔了
But Ben's remorse seemed real.
所以我睡不着
And that's why I can't sleep.
我满脑子都想着他
I--I can't get him out of my mind.
我能摆脱吗
Does it ever go away?
很幸运 可以
Luckily it does.
休息一下吧
Try to get some rest.
本
Ben.
本
Ben?
本
Ben.
电击疗法起作用了
The electroshock therapy worked.
你应该没有幻听了
You shouldn't hear the voices now.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
很好
Good. Good.
好极了 本
That's good, Ben.
你们在这做什么
Wh-what are you doing here?
他们说你们不会再出现了
They said you'd go away.
你不想这样吧 本
You don't want that, do you, Ben?
这和我无关
I-it's not up to me.
他们说我病了
They said I was sick,
他们说能治好我
That they'd fix me.
不 我们已经陪伴了你一辈子了 本
No. Our spirits have been with you your whole life, Ben.
不 你们是教堂火灾之后出现的
No. You've been with me since the church fire.
你确定吗 本
You sure about that, Ben?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表