《犯罪心理》 前情提要
Previously on "Criminal minds"...
-找到她了 -不 艾米莉
- I got her! - No, no, no. No, Emily.
清醒点 加油 挺住
Stay with me. Come on, stay with me.
救护人员呢
Where's my medic?!
她没能挺过手术
She never made it off the table.
我都没机会说声再见
I didn't get a chance to say good-bye.
这是三个不同国家的护照
Passports from 3 different countries
还有个银行账户
and a bank account in each one
你能在任意国家使用
to keep you comfortable.
谢谢
Thank you.
好运
Good luck.
佩内洛普 别盯着照片看了
Penelope, you gotta stop staring at her.
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
我来这是谈什么
So I came in here to do what?
艾米莉去世的事吗
Talk about losing Emily?
是施特劳斯的意思吗
Strauss put you up to this?
只是例行程序
The assessment's routine.
我申请让我自己来
I asked her to let me do it
总比外人来的好
rather than bring in somebody from the outside.
就是悲伤的五个阶段吧
So let me guess-- it's about the 5 stages of grief.
你想知道我们都到哪个阶段了吧
You want to figure out where we all are. Hmm?
那好吧
All right.
我没有否认
Denial. I'm fine,
我绝不会否认
this can't be happening to me.
事实是 我也没有否认吧
Well, it didn't happen to me, did it?
所以这个阶段排除
So that rules that out.
还有什么
What else is there?
讨价还价
Bargaining.
沮丧阶段
Depression.
接受阶段
Acceptance.
显然我还没能接受事实
Well, obviously I haven't accepted it,
不然我也不会在这了
otherwise I wouldn't be in here.
所以 还剩下什么
So where does that leave me?
愤怒阶段
Angry.
愤怒
Angry.
没错
Yeah.
有时候我真想辞了工作
Yeah, sometimes I feel like I want to quit my job
一心扑在怎么抓到那个
and spend my time chasing down
杀死艾米莉的人♥渣♥身上
the son of a bitch who killed Emily.
说对了 我的确很愤怒
You're damn right I'm angry.
求你了 不 你得放开我
Please...no, you gotta let me go.
让我离开这 求你了
Let me out of here, please.
放开我 你怎么就不听我说
Please let me go! Why aren't you listening to me?
你怎么就不听我说
Why aren't you listening to me?
请保持镇静 不要乱动
I need you to try and stay still.
能不能来个人帮我一把
Can I get someone over here to help me?
按住她的腿 我要注射满剂量的...
Hold down her legs. I need a full injection of...
请努力深呼吸
I need you to try and take a deep breath.
不 不要
No! No!
你好
Hi, how's it goin'?
你好
Hi.
我想买♥♥把枪
I'd like to buy a gun.
想要什么样的枪
What are you looking for?
点三八口径的
A .38?
呃 旋转的那种
Um, the kind that spins.
-左轮枪 -对
- A revolver. - Yeah
好
Ok.
这一把的后座力很小
This one here produces little recoil.
比较适合击靶和防身
Good for target-shooting and personal defense.
拿着试一下吧
Here, check it out.
就要它了
I'll take it.
好的
Ok.
你有持枪证吗
Do you have a gun license?
没有
No.
那许可呢
Well, how about a permit?
你也知道 购买♥♥枪♥支♥
You know, there's a mandatory 3-day waiting period
有三天的强制等待期
on all handgun purchases.
三天
3 days?
州法规定
State law.
来
Here.
把这个填了
Fill this out,
我几分钟后过来
and I'll be back in a few minutes.
好吗
Ok?
你好
Hi, how you doing?
有
Yeah, I have that.
不 它的威力不容小觑 退后一点
No, it's got a good sweep, back up.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
接着为您报道今天的一起连环致死事件
A deadly chain of events to report to you today.
大约四十五分钟前
Approximately 45 minutes ago,
在沃特斯系西街的一家枪店中
4 people were shot to death
四人遭枪击遇害
in a gun shop on West Waters Street.
坦帕警局称此大规模谋杀前所未闻
Tampa P.D. are calling this mass murder "unprecedented".
一个女人走进店里乱开枪吗
A woman went in there and just shot up the place?
是的 目击者听见了枪声
Yeah, witnesses heard gunshots
还看见一个女人离开商店
and saw a woman leaving the store.
有足够线索画出素描吗
Is there enough for a sketch?
这是家族生意 没装摄像头
Family-owned business. No cameras.
目击者唯一有价值的线索
The only thing of value the witnesses said
就是她看上去相当的镇定
was that she seemed really calm.
像是个办公室或者校园枪手
Like an office or school shooter.
她在店里工作吗
Did she work there?
不 当地警方已排除了这种情况
No. Local police have already ruled that out.
那她肯定认识其中一名死者
Then she must have known one of her victims.
我觉得这不是随机作案
I doubt this was random.
你知道吗 克莱伯德和哈里斯
You know, Klebold and Harris
美国科伦拜恩校园惨案的凶手
一直对科伦拜恩高中
documented their hatred
的运动员们心怀忿恨
of the athletes at Columbine,
但在案发当天 他们却攻击了学校食堂
but on the day, they targeted the cafeteria
而不是体育馆 因为他们只是觉得
instead of the gymnasium because they were only interested
要杀死越多的人越好
in obtaining the highest possible body count.
这种凶手一般会藏匿于某处
These offenders usually hole up
并最终选择自杀
in one location and eventually commit suicide,
不是自己动手
either by their own hand
就是引诱警方开火
or in a shootout with police.
但这个女人在警方赶到前就跑了
But this woman took off before the cops arrived.
也许她要做的还没做完
She's probably not finished.
我的小小亮光
This little light of mine
闪耀着光芒
I'm gonna let it shine
我的小小亮光
This little light of mine
闪耀着光芒
I'm gonna let it shine
我知道 我们是一家人 而家人之间
I get it. We're a family, and it's important
就是要无话不说 把消极的情绪
that families talk, and holding it in will just make
憋在心里只会让一切变得更糟
this sick, sad feeling of awfulness more awful.
对吧
Right?
压抑情感的确会更糟糕
Internalizing does make it worse.
我可以谈 但我不想谈论她的离去
I'll talk, but I don't want to talk about her being gone.
我能说说她是怎么逗我开心的么
Can I talk about how she made me smile?
当然可以
Of course.
好吧
Ok.
诗人安东尼奥·波契亚曾写道
Poet Antonio Porchia wrote,
"世间但存身
"Man, when he does not grieve,
悲楚即在心"
Hardly exists."
赖瑞·康纳斯 坦帕本地人
Larry Connors, born and raised in Tampa.
经营枪店十六年了
He's owned the gun store for 16 years.
西维尔 被害人有何共同点
Seaver, what did you find out about victimology?
他们都是当地人 背景差不多
They're all locals with similar backgrounds.
蓝领工作 全都离婚了
Blue collar jobs, they're all divorced,
脾气不佳
And they've all got tempers.
大多都有酒吧斗殴之类的轻罪记录
Most of them have misdemeanor bar fights on their record.
这些死者都是睾丸酮过剩
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表