你觉得这有用吗
You think that's gonna work?
除此之外没有其他更好办法能救出凯特
I don't think Kate gets out of this any other way.
你父亲 他不想你这样
Your father, he wouldn't want this.
你没资格说起他
You have no right to talk about him.
他是我丈夫 格雷格
He was my husband, greg.
他是我爸爸
He was my dad.
你让他把我关起来
You told him to lock me up.
-不 -都是你的错
- No. - You made me do it.
不 不是我 是你
No, I didn't. You did.
你对你的小狗做的事
You--you--what you did to our puppy.
还有邻居的猫也没能幸免
What you did to the neighbor's cat.
我是说 他知道你是什么人
I mean, he knew what you were.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你把一切都毁了 -不
- You ruined everything. - No.
我悉心照顾你
I took care of you.
我们都想为了你好
We wanted the best for you.
把我送走是为了我好吗
Sending me away?
这样就能摆脱我这个累赘了吗
What, so I wasn't your problem anymore?
谁
What?!
格雷格·菲尼 我是艾伦·霍奇纳探员
Greg phinney, this is agent Aaron Hotchner.
我要和你商量下条件
I need to talk to you about your demands
怎样你才肯放了凯特
So you can let Kate go.
我不商量条件
I don't have any demands.
我只想让她为她的所作所为付出代价
I ju--I want-- I want her to pay for what she's done.
她做了什么
What has she done?
她抢走了我爸爸
She took my dad.
她是个荡♥妇♥ 她毁了我们
She's a whore, and she ruined us.
格雷格 我觉得你更痛恨你父亲 而不是凯特
Greg, I think this is more about your dad than it is about Kate.
不对 是她叫人把我关起来
No. No, no. She-- she got me locked up.
把你送走的是你♥爸♥爸
Your dad put you away.
不准你这么说他
Don't turn this on him.
格雷格 我要问你个很重要的问题
Greg, I need to ask you a very important question.
你想活命吗
Do you want to live?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你不想死 要真是这样 你就让我进去
I think you do. And if so, you need to let me in the house.
不然我可不能保证你能活着走出来
Otherwise I can't guarantee that you're gonna walk out of there.
你走到门边来吧
Uh, you can come to the door.
西维尔 你和我一起进去 别带枪
Seaver, I want you to come in with me. Leave your firearm here.
努力对他表示同情和共感
Be compassionate and sympathetic to him.
让他告诉你 凯特怎么背叛他了
Let him tell you how Kate betrayed him
还有你有多了解他的痛苦
And how much you understand his devastation.
我没让你带人进来
I never said that you could bring in anyone else.
我知道 我是觉得如果我们能进来谈谈
I know, but I thought if we talked inside
或许能解决这件事
We could work this out ourselves.
你们算是谈判专家吗
Are you some kind of a negotiator?
不许带枪
No guns.
我们没有枪
No guns.
好吧
Ok.
关上门
Close the door.
好
All right.
站到那边去
Stand over there.
我得放下枪
You need to put the gun down.
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
这可能吗
Is that gonna happen?
只要你拿着枪
As long as you've got a gun,
如果外面的探员听到枪声
If one of the agents outside has a clear shot,
他们就会冲进来
He'll take it.
我看不清凶手在哪儿
I don't have line of sight.
你准备好了 我们就行动
We're ready to move when you do.
告诉我你想怎么样 格雷格
Tell me what you want, Greg.
我不想再被关起来
You know, I don't want to get locked up again.
你难道不想让凯特道歉
Don't you really want Kate to apologize
因为她让你♥爸♥爸忘了你妈妈
for making your dad forget your mom?
不 不是这样的
No, I didn't do that, though.
除非你想要道歉
Unless the next words out of your mouth are "I'm sorry,"
我不想再听你的谎言了
I don't want to hear anything else from you.
我明白 格雷格
I understand, Greg.
真的
I do.
她悉心照顾你
She took care of you.
你信赖她
You trusted her.
但你母亲一去世她就背叛了你
And then she betrayed you as soon as your mother was gone.
凯特和你父亲结婚时 你肯定崩溃了
It must have crushed you when Kate married your dad.
你当时是什么感受 格雷格
How did it make you feel, Greg?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你感觉自己被背叛了吧 格雷格
You felt betrayed, didn't you, greg?
你问她吧 格雷格
Ask her the question, Greg.
说啊
Go ahead.
问她
Ask her.
为什么不是我
Why not me?
为什么不选我
Why not me?
回答他 凯特
Answer him, Kate.
因为
B-b-because
因为你...
You were just a...
还只是个孩子
A boy.
但我爱你
But I loved you.
我爱你
I loved you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我爱你 凯特
But I loved you, Kate!
别杀我 求你了 格雷格
Don't kill me, Greg, please!
呼叫后援
Bring in backup.
快点 快走
Come on, let's go!
西维尔探员
Agent Seaver.
你刚才说的话
What you said in there,
是真的吗
Is it true?
他这么做都是因为我吗
Did he really do all this because of me?
不
No.
我只是为了得到格雷格的信任
I had to be aggressive towards you
才不得不让他迁怒于你
in order to gain Greg's trust.
这不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
那又是为什么
Then why?
格雷格一直是个问题孩子
Greg was always a troubled child.
接连失去母亲和父亲
Losing his mother and then his father
让他的情绪更不稳定
Made him even more unstable.
有时 我们明明什么都没做错 却失去了一切
Sometimes we do everything right and we still lose.
格勒格是个精神变♥态♥ 你不论怎么做
Greg was a sociopath and there's nothing you could have done
都无法改变这个事实
to change that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得好 探员
Good work, agent.
谢谢
Thanks.
干得不错 孩子
Nice job, kid.
谢谢
Thank you.
每一段对过去的回忆
"Every journey into the past
都因现实过去的重合
"Is complicated by delusions,
而虚假错乱 扑朔迷离
false memories, false namings of real events."
艾德里安娜·里奇
Adrienne Rich.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
在圣地亚哥表现不错
Good job in San Diego.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管今年是个动荡的一年
Despite a challenging year,
你们组还是出人意料地表现出色
Your team seems to be functioning surprisingly well.
但是呢
But?
不
No.
我认可了你的评估
I agree with your assessment
部门主管也批准了
And so does the director.
为什么这么在意我小组的状态
Why, uh, why the interest in the well-being of my team?
主管有些顾虑
The director has some concerns.
什么顾虑
What kind of concerns?
我也许需要你的帮助
There's a chance that I might need your help,
我需要你准备好协助我
And I want you to be in a position to assist.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表