so he may have a job or an activity that gives him that.
不错啊
Not bad.
只可惜 我的这番描述
Unfortunately, I just described
小区里的71个男人中有6♥4♥个都符合
6♥4♥ of the 71 men who live in the subdivision.
这些是6♥4♥名嫌疑人的所有资料和档案
And that is the whole kit and kaboodle on each of your 6♥4♥ suspects.
没发现任何异常 都非常普通
Nothing really stands out. They're all pretty plain.
这是我们目前的最大问题了
That's pretty much the main issue we're going to have here.
是 平淡对你们的工作毫无帮助
Yeah. Vanilla doesn't make your job any easier.
是 绝无帮助
No, it does not.
所以 那个爸爸是...的探员怎么样
So, um, how's it going with the agent whose father was a...
-你懂的 -你怎么会知道
- You know? - How'd you know that?
好奇瞥了一眼某人隐藏的背景档案
I might have looked into someone's hidden background.
怎么 我可不能让个来历不明的陌生人
What? I am not gonna let some strange new person
就这样和我的家人一同出行
travel with my family and not find out who they are.
我觉得她挺好
Well, she seems fine.
你那是什么口气
What is that in your voice?
什么什么口气
What's what in my voice?
哇靠 你觉得她很漂亮
Oh, my god, you think she's pretty.
什么 我从没说过
What? I never said that.
哦呵呵 你绝对说了
Ho ho, you totally do.
佩加下了 坠入爱河的小可爱
Ha ha! P.G. out, lover boy.
那都是什么
What's all that?
我们的技术分♥析♥员调查了嫌疑人的背景资料
Our technical analyst ran background checks on the suspects.
这个我就可以给你
Oh, I could have given you that.
一般我们都自己收集情报
We typically gather our own intelligence.
联邦数据库有更多详细信息
Out federal databases tend to have more detailed information.
你都没看过我们的资料
Well, how do you know
怎么知道你们的更详细
they're more detailed if you haven't seen ours?
不是针对你 主管
It's nothing personal, Chief.
-只是... -你应该开口问一声
- It's just... - You could have asked.
下次我会的
Next time I will.
有没有人验证过他们
Has anyone vetted them?
加西亚已经分别排查过
Garcia's doing a separate check
警♥察♥和保安人员了
on police and security staff.
为什么
Why?
执法机关或者保安工作
Law enforcement and security
会比较吸引这类不明嫌犯
are the kind of jobs that would attract this unsub.
丹尼斯·雷德 BTK 就是堪萨斯州
Dennis Rader, BTK, was a compliance officer
BTK:堪萨斯州以捆绑折磨被害人著称的连环杀手
帕克城的执法人员
in Park City, Kansas.
肯尼斯·比安奇 山腰绞杀者之一
Kenneth Bianchi, one of the hillside stranglers,
在加州和华府都是做保安
worked as a security guard in California and Washington.
精神变♥态♥挚爱公务员工作
Psychopaths love official jobs
还有制♥服♥
and uniforms.
12日晚 你身在何处
Where were you the night of the 12th?
你是说你觉得是我吗
Are you saying you think this was me?
快回答问题
Answer the question!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你审问了社区里所有成年男子
You interviewed every adult male in the community?
还不止一次 全都录下来了
More than once. They're all digitized.
所有询问都是这样的吗
Were all the interviews confrontational like this?
有问题吗
Is that wrong?
你没得出太多线索吧
You didn't get much out of them, did you?
没错
No.
所以我才觉得可能需要帮助
That's when I started thinking maybe I needed some help.
他们什么都没查到吗
They don't have anything?
第二个死者被杀害后
After the second woman was killed,
鲁伊兹警探说他们已经有了证据
Detective Ruiz said they had evidence.
警方已经竭尽所能了
The police are doing everything they can.
现在你又说他们什么都查到
And now you're telling me you have nothing?
你真的不知道是谁干的吗
You have no idea who did this?
我只是不明白 发生了这样的事情
I don't understand how something like this could happen
为什么没有人听到或看到什么
and no one heard or saw anything.
因为做出这样暴行的人
It's because the kind of person who does this
花了一生的时间来练习
spends their life practicing.
而且他们非常善于逃脱
And what they're good at is getting away with it.
奥布蕾从没伤害过任何人
Yeah, well, Aubrey never hurt anybody in her whole life.
我也希望我知道谁是凶手
I wish I had answers for you.
这个...是我女儿的
It's my--my daughter.
我要带她离开这里
I gotta get her out of here.
她所看到的那些...
Everywhere she looks...
现在她在哪里
Where is she now?
她在她房♥间里
She's in her room.
你要和她谈谈吗
Do you need to talk to her?
不用 没关系
No. That's all right.
先生 不明嫌犯从你家车♥库♥进来的吗
Sir, the unsub came through the garage?
对 鲁伊兹警探说 车♥库♥的遥控钥匙
Yeah. Detective Ruiz said the remote openers
只有五种独特的组合编码
in this compound only have 5 unique codes.
我们搬进来时
Well, you'd think they would tell you that
他们好歹也知会一声吧
when you moved in, right?
只要用那五种编码之一
Anyone could just drive around
任何人都能打开门开走我的车
and open up a fifth of the garage doors.
我一般会确保里面的门都上了锁
I usually make sure all the inside doors are locked up,
但奥布蕾那天睡得很晚
but Aubrey stayed up late and...
请节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
爸爸
Daddy?
那是我女儿
Um, it's, uh, it's my daughter.
我能不能...
Can I...
当然可以
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
你说的那些有关BTK和山腰绞杀者的事
All that stuff you said about BTK and the hillside strangler,
你记得这么清楚吗
It's all in your head?
我有精确的记忆力
I have an eidetic memory.
那你对我爸爸的事也一清二楚吧
So you know everything my dad did, then.
我只知道别人说的
I only know what I was told
和报纸上写的
and what was in the papers.
我不太清楚细节
I don't have a lot of details.
什么细节...
Uh, what sort of details--
西维尔探员
Agent seaver.
我们准备今晚开个社区大会
There's going to be a community meeting tonight.
我们都要去现场观察视觉线索
We're going to all look for visual cues,
但我要你特别关注家庭成员间的互动
But I want you specifically to concentrate on family interactions.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
主管 我们需要个能
Chief. We need to have a place
举♥行♥全区大会的地方
to hold a town meeting.
小区东边有个教堂可以
Well, there's a church on the east side of the development.
能让你的手下通知本地居民
Will you have your men notify residents
今晚那里要举♥行♥社区大会吗
that there'll be a meeting there tonight?
强调一下重要性 但不是强制参加
Stress that it's important but not compulsory.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚上6点
6 P.M.
-霍奇纳探员 -什么事
- Agent Hotchner. - Sir.
你该看看这个
You should see this.
这位是弗兰克·莫里斯
This guy's Frank Morris.
是吗 我怎么会知道
I do? How do I know that?
我该死的负责四处巡逻
I run the damn neighborhood watch.
也意味着你在夜里四处活动
That means you're walking around at night.
侧写也包括那些
Now, the profile could include somebody
负责四处巡逻的人吧
in the neighborhood watch, right?
没错 我们需要详细了解他的活动
It could. We'd have to know more about his activities.
我就说嘛 等下我把他带过来
Exactly. I'll have him brought in.
我们有别的方法
We're going to try something else.
麻烦你安排人在今晚的社区大会上
Can you make some officers available to run a sign-in table
设置一个签到桌
at a community meeting tonight?
我们想要观察一下
One of the things we're going to be examining
每个人在人群中的肢体语言
is body language in a group environment.
肢体语言
Body language.
因为肢体语言是
It's something that the unsub
不明嫌犯再怎么努力
won't be able to control
也控制不了的
even if he were to try to.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表