我明白 亲爱的
I understand, baby.
我是男人 你个娘们
I am the man in this relationship.
我只想让你好受些 宝贝儿
I just want to make you feel better, baby.
小希 凡事男人做主
Syd, a man takes care of things.
听懂了吗
You understand me? Huh?
我懂了 听懂了
I understand. I understa.
我明白
I understand.
我是认真的 小希
I'm serious, Syd.
我也是
I am, too. Mmm.
婚姻登记表中没有查到雷·多诺万
Ok, so, no Ray Donovan filed for a marriage certificate.
不过我又翻了一遍
However, I looked at that list again,
有个华盛顿州的希妮·曼宁
and there's a Sydney Manning of Washington State
两天前在蒙大拿州登记结婚
who filed for a marriage certificate 2 days ago in Montana.
华盛顿州 侧写认为是北达科他州
Washington State? We profiled North Dakota.
对 过去四年她都住在北达科他州
Yes, she's lived in North Dakota for the last 4 years,
情况是否利好还很难说 资料显示
and it gets better, or worse, rather. It turns out
希妮曾因在饮酒吸毒后驾驶
that Sydney was sentenced to mandatory rehab
而犯交通肇事罪
after serving time for a hit and run
刑满释放后 被判接受强制戒酒戒毒
during which she was under the influence of alcohol and heroin.
这么说她并非自愿加入戒酒会
Oh, so she didn't volunteer for alcohol support.
没错 她去那里只是出于假释要求
No, she was placed there as part of her parole.
酒精和毒品
Alcohol and heroin.
雷的前女友好像就是过量吸食这两样东西
Isn't that the same combo that Ray's ex O.D.Ed on?
正是
Yes, it is, my friend.
小希和他前女友有同样的恶习
So both Syd and the ex have the same vice.
加西亚 查查前女友
Garcia, check to see if there's
有没有少年犯的案底
any juvie records of the ex we can access.
艾米从高中退学
Amy was pulled out of high school
以便进行酒精依赖症的治疗
so she could go to rehab for alcohol dependency.
没提到毒品吗
But no mention of the heroin?
你有何看法
What are you thinking?
对精神病人而言 挡路者死
Psychopaths will destroy anything in their path.
如果艾米挡了希妮的道呢
What if Amy was in Sydney's way?
加西亚 希妮·曼宁的父母住在哪里
Garcia, where is Sydney Manning's biological family?
华盛顿州斯波坎市
Spokane, Washington.
她为何离家
And why was she pulled out of her home?
她的父亲猥亵她
Her father was molesting her.
雷和小希在戒酒会上
So Ray and Syd did meet
发现彼此经历相似 因此一拍即合
after sharing similar backgrounds in alcohol support.
如果他们执念于弥补这种行为模式
And if they're sticking to the pattern of making amends,
下一个对象就是希妮的父亲
Sydney's father's next on the list.
里德 你留在指挥中心 以防他们折回
Reid, you stay at the command center in case they double back.
其他人即刻赶赴斯波坎市
The rest of us are gonna go to Spokane.
华盛顿州 斯波坎市
我想要带你回去*
*I want to take you back there
可以不可以*
*Can I take you back?
准备好了吗*
*Are you ready?
房♥间里烟雾缭绕 灯光昏黄*
*Smoke-filled rooms with an amber glow
耳边的低语*
*Whispers in your ear...
有好戏上演了
This is about to get crazy.
缓缓移♥动♥*
*...movin' slow
影子在墙上乱舞*
*Shadows dance all across the wall
反光摇曳*
*Reflections are the revival
需要点什么
Can I help you?
音乐在脑海中响起 你就无法停止*
*You can't stop when the music's on your mind
活力无限*
*Feel so alive
你好啊 老爸
Hey, daddy.
近来可好
How you been?
你来这干嘛 希妮
What are you doing here, Sydney?
听说过第九步吗
Have you heard of the ninth step?
准备好了吗*
*Are you ready
啥
What?
我不知道你在说什么
I got no idea what you're talking about.
弥补过错
Making amends.
你先把枪拿开
Why don't you just put the gun away.
我不想把枪拿开
See, I don't want to put the gun away.
我想要你
I want you...
来摸我
to touch me.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我想要你摸我
I want you to touch me.
你过去很喜欢
You used to like it.
小希 把裙子拉下去
Syd, put your skirt down.
我就是不拉
I ain't puttin' down Jack.
希妮
Sydney--
怎么了 老爸
What's the matter, daddy?
你不喜欢我这样子吗
You don't like the way I look?
希妮
Sydney...
你失去理智了
You're out of control.
不 不
No, no...
你才失去理智了
You were out of control.
听着
Listen...
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉伤害过你
I'm sorry I hurt you.
我已经改了
I've changed.
我找到了上帝
I've found god.
上帝
God?
你每次把我带到里屋时 祂在哪里
Where was he every time you'd take me to that back room, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
-不在这里 -我不知道
- Not here. - I don't know.
这儿没有
Not here.
每一次 我都盼着门铃响起
Every time I'd hear that door chime,
盼着有人来救我 结果呢
somebody's gonna come save me?
从来没有过
It never happened.
这儿没有上帝的眷顾
God was nowhere near this place.
求你了
Please.
希妮
Sydney...
你想要我怎么样
What do you want me to do?
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do,
你这个老混♥蛋♥
you sorry piece of crap!
对头 亲爱的
Yeah, baby.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy? Daddy!
你们为什么要欺负我爸爸
What are you doing to my dad?
有事吗
May I help you?
曼宁夫人 我们是联调局的
Mrs. Manning, we're with the FBI.
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
他上班去了 怎么回事
He's at work. What is this about?
你的女儿希妮 我们认为她想伤害他
Your daughter Sydney-- we think she's planning on hurting him.
希妮 她是嘉里的孩子
Sydney? That's Gary's kid.
他已经多年没见她了
He hasn't seen her in years.
能告诉我们你丈夫在哪工作吗
Can you tell us your husband's work address, please?
霍布鲁克街785号♥ 刚过柯克兰路
Uh, 785 Halbrook street,off Kirkland road.
他开了家加油站
He owns a gas station.
谢谢
Thank you.
-希妮 别这样 -爸爸
- Please, Sydney, don't do this. - Daddy!
我从没伤害过她 从来没有
I never hurt her. I never hurt her!
当然有
Of course you did it!
他没有 我发誓 爸爸
He didn't, I swear. Daddy!
爸爸不应该对女儿做那种事
Hey. Hey. Daddies don't do this to their daughters.
没事了 没事了
Hey, it's ok. It's ok.
我们会带你离开这
We're gonna get you out of here.
亲爱的
Hey. Hey, honey.
你会改变主意
You'll change your mind.
我就是
I did.
我要我爸爸
I want my daddy! My daddy!
潘提斯 趴下 是他们 到后面来
Prentiss, get down! It's them! Get back!
小希
Syd!
小希
Syd!
雷
Ray!
小希
Syd! Syd!
小希
Syd! Syd!
小希
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表