竟能让她们迈出这样重大的一步
would allow her to make these type of strides.
也许这就是不明嫌犯的切入点
Maybe that's why the unsub moved in with them.
她日夜不停地支持鼓励她们
She could offer support and encouragement day and night.
她可能一直监督
She'd be around to watch Molly's diet
茉莉的饮食和盖尔的学习习惯
or Gail's study habits.
一开始她的方法的确有效
At first her methods worked.
她化身成为英雄 救世主
She gets to be the hero, the savior.
她是绝对的自恋狂 帮助被害者
She's a pure narcissist, so helping her victims
只不过是为了获取她们的好感和依赖
is only about gaining their appreciation and dependence.
被害人越自信
The more her victims gain confidence,
就越不需要全天候拉拉队长
the less they need a full-time cheerleader.
她的鼓励计划就泡汤了
And that's when her motivational plan goes completely off the rails.
第三阶段通常是
Phase 3 is normally about
让接受治疗的人独♥立♥保持治疗的成果
maintaining the tenets of the program independently.
但她不会结束治疗 而是继续控制她们
But her program doesn't end. She holds them captive,
进行肉体摧残
destroys them physically.
她是来自地狱的鼓动者
She's the motivational speaker from hell.
你怎么跑到地板上去了
What were you doing on the floor?
你在尝试自己走路吗
Were you trying to walk all by yourself?
你出去的时间太长了
You were gone a long time.
我得去给你买♥♥日用品
I had to get supplies for you.
你也不想因为不换绷带而伤口感染吧
You don't want to get infected from old bandages, do you?
也许我得去医院
Maybe I should go to a hospital.
瞎说
Nonsense.
你又不是废人
You are not a burden.
我无法自己上洗手间
I can't walk or go to the bathroom by myself.
所以我给你买♥♥了这个
That's why I got you these.
瞧
Voila.
你要我垫纸尿布吗
You want me to wear diapers?
这没什么好害羞的
It's nothing to be ashamed of.
就垫到你能自己走路为止
Just till you get back on your feet.
我需要一个真正的医生
I need a doctor, a real one.
我也许能给你弄些止疼片来
I might have some painkillers somewhere.
我不用它们 因为我要塑造个坚强的形象
I don't use them because I prefer to build character.
简 我需要帮助
Jane, I need help.
求你了 让我出去
Please let me out of here.
我不想死在这间屋子里
I don't want to die in this room.
听我说
Hey, now.
不要这么消极
What is all this negativity?
你不会有事的
You are gonna be fine.
我最擅于照顾人了
Taking care of people is what I do best.
这是我的天职
It's my life's calling.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
你自己也说了 你都不能自己上洗手间
You said yourself, you can't even walk or go to the bathroom.
第一步 承认自己需要帮助
The first step is always admitting we need help.
然后 我们来设想
Next, we visualize.
想象你正在这屋子里面走
Imagine you're walking across this room.
看到了
I see it now.
你做得很好
You are doing great.
走到一半了
Halfway there.
现在跟着我说
Now say it with me.
从现在做起 日后定会成功
Today I do, tomorrow I will.
从现在做起
Today I do,
日后定会成功
tomorrow I will.
再来一遍
Again.
这次要更坚定
But this time just believe it even more.
从现在做起
Today I do,
日后定会成功
tomorrow I will.
很好
Great.
凶手是一名25岁左右的白人女性
We're looking for a white woman in her mid-20s,
很可能是蓝领阶层 雪城本地人
most likely blue collar and local to the Syracuse area.
她的工作可能使她成为一个护理者
She probably has a job that puts her in the role of caretaker,
比如按♥摩♥师 美甲或美发师 私人教练等
such as a masseuse, a nail or hair stylist, personal trainer.
女性乐于同她畅谈自己的私生活
Women feel comfortable opening up to her about their personal lives,
向她吐露生活中的忧愁
revealing details about their insecurities
而这恰恰是她日后操纵她们的砝码
that she later uses to manipulate them.
她是否会尝试去做心理医生
Do you think she tries to pass herself off as a therapist
或是咨♥询♥师什么的
or a counselor of some sort?
这很难说
That's doubtful.
她是自恋人格类型
Her narcsistic personality wouldn't allow her
如果一个话题不以她为中心
to listen to anything that didn't revolve around her
哪怕只有几分钟 她都会无法忍♥受
for more than a few minutes at a time.
如果你坚持认为自己是专家
It's hard to learn anything
就很难听取不同的意见
when you always need to be the expert.
我们觉得她不可能获得任何学位证书
We don't think she's capable of getting a degree of any kind.
难道你们说的这些工作
Wouldn't she need some kind of
不需要某种资格证吗
certification for the jobs you're talking about?
需要 但她擅于操控他人
She would, but she's a master manipulator.
她可能会说服雇主给她工作
She probably talked her way into many jobs
而后雇主才发现她的证书是假的
before they realized her credentials were fake.
查一查健身房♥ 温泉会所 美容院和瑜伽会馆
So check gyms and spas, salons, yoga studios
近两年解雇的员工
for employees fired in the last 2 years.
如果我们想要救回茉莉·格兰丁
We need to I.D. this woman as fast as possible
就得以尽快查出这女人的身份
if we want any chance of finding Molly Grandin alive.
你为什么不说茉莉有严重的厌食症
Why didn't you tell us Molly battled with severe anorexia?
我不知道
I didn't know.
好吧 这事没你想的那么糟
All right, look, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be here.
她一直是个小胖孩
She was always a chubby kid, right?
她总是在节食
She always had to watch what she ate.
她接受过治疗吗
Did she get treatment?
我们不太信任那玩意
We don't believe in stuff like that.
我们是劳动人♥民♥ 喜欢自己解决问题
We're hard-workers. We like to solve our own problems.
这事很紧急 你得把知道的都讲出来
It's urgent that you tell me everything that you know.
格兰丁先生 我不明白
Mr. Grandin, I'm having difficulty understanding
难道保护茉莉的隐私
Why keeping Molly's secrets
比让她活着回来更重要吗
is more important than finding her alive.
不是的 她只是不想让
It's not. She just wouldn't
别人知道她的私人问题
want anyone knowing her personal problems.
这个嫌疑人就专门针对
Your daughter is specifically vulnerable to this suspect
你女儿的私人情感问题
because of her private emotional issues.
我们越是了解你女儿
Now, we need to know as much about Molly
就越可能找到抓她的人
as does the person who's holding her captive.
所以我要再问一遍
So I'm going to ask you again,
还有什么秘密你没有说
are there any other secrets you're not sharing with me?
她一年前崩溃了
She collapsed about a year ago.
营养不良 贫血
Malnutrition. Anemia.
她不吃东西
She wasn't eating.
她接受治疗了吗
Did she get treatment?
在芬利中心
30 days.
进行了30天的进食紊乱治疗
Uh, Finley center for eating disorders.
在雪城综合医院
At Syracuse general.
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
盖尔·兰斯顿也在那接受抑郁治疗
Gail Langston was treated there for depression.
我本该告诉你
I should have told you.
是的
Yeah.
太好了 你真棒
Fantastic. I'm so impressed.
现在你每一步都是一次胜利
Now you'll appreciate every step you take,
这是你应得的
Because you earned it.
你觉得自己的乐观指数有多高
So, where are you on your positivity spectrum?
四吧
A 4.
不 我是说九
No, I mean a 9.
别骗我
I don't buy it.
你的心思不在这里
Your mind is somewhere else.
不 我一直很专心
No, I'm right here with you.
你又在想莱尔了吧
You're thinking about Lyle again, aren't you?
不 我和他结束了
No, I'm done with him.
连朋友都不是
Not even gonna be friends.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表