我理解 霍奇
I understand, Hotch.
别急 慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
好的 好的 你放心吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we'll be fine.
好 你也是
Ok. You, too.
能不能打扰一分钟
I was hoping I could get a minute.
西维尔探员申请来这进行治疗性训练
Agent Seaver has requested her remedial training be here.
她只跟我们一个案子
She was only cleared for one case.
但结果却不尽如人意
That didn't end the way she had hoped.
我觉得
I'd say.
她犯了错误
She made a mistake.
但在情急之下仍保持了冷静
But she remained calm under pressure.
她只是想证明她自己
She just wants to prove herself.
霍奇不在 他不能监督她
Hotch isn't here to supervise her.
我来吧 我做她的培训探员
I'll do it. I'll be her training agent.
霍奇已经同意了吗
He signed off?
通过邮件
Via email.
可我还是想征求你的意见 毕竟你了解她
But I know you have a history with her.
别让我后悔我的决定
Don't make me regret this.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Ma'am.
探员
Agent.
你和艾伦通过电♥话♥吗
Have you heard from Aaron?
他听上去没怎么睡过
He sounds like he hadn't slept.
你觉得他会没事吗
Do you think he's all right?
杰克出了点事
Jack's having some problems.
是啊 已经一年了...
Well, it's been a year since...
我很高兴他终于肯休息一下
Well, I'm glad he's finally taking some time off.
只有一个待解决的案子
This is the only thing that's pending.
唐纳德·桑德森
Donald sanderson?
这是20年前的案子了
That was 20 years ago.
其实是25年 他现在有假释机会
25, actually. He's up for parole.
他们想让我们做个风险评估
They've asked us to do a risk assessment.
艾伦不在 我脱不开身
Well, I can't do it, not with Aaron gone.
好吧 那还有谁可以
Well, who can?
摩根 能进来一下吗
Morgan, can you come in here?
他今天就得去见他
Well, he's got to meet him today.
假释委员会的听证会就在明天
The parole board hearing is tomorrow.
好吧 这家伙什么情况
Now, what was his story?
有瘾君子无端袭击他的家人吗
Junkies randomly attacked his family?
没错 这是他自己的说法
Yes, that's what he claimed.
他和他的儿子活下来了
He and his son survived.
老实说 我不明白
Frankly, I don't understand
怎么会给这种人假释机会
How parole is even a consideration.
他符合条件 监狱里人满为患
Well, he's eligible. They're overcrowded.
没错 可案子的物证让人毛骨悚然
Yes, but the physical evidence was shocking.
谁会相信他是无辜的
Who could possibly believe he would be innocent?
那不是我们的工作
That's not our job.
我们只要知道
All we need to see is
这25年牢狱生涯改变了他什么
how 25 years has changed his life.
长官
Ma'am.
有什么事吗
Is everything all right?
我需要你出趟差
I need you to take a trip.
他是谁
Who's this?
唐纳德·桑德森
Don sanderson.
在彼得斯堡坐了半辈子牢
He's been in Petersburg half his life
现在有假释机会
And he's up for parole.
看起来他成了个模范犯人
It appears he's become a model prisoner.
听起来你并不相信
You don't sound convinced.
一个杀死自己妻女的人
I don't know how someone who kills his wife and daughter
怎么可能会改过自新
Can be rehabilitated.
打开7号♥门
Open 7.
进门
On the gate.
特别督察探员 戴瑞·摩根
Ssa Derek Morgan.
行为分♥析♥组
BAU.
你们分♥析♥人的行为
You analyze behavior.
关门
Close it.
从来没人相信我是无辜的
Nobody's ever believed that I'm innocent.
你又凭什么相信
Why would you?
可以坐吗
May I?
坐吧
Yeah.
我不只看重案件的物证
I don't rely solely on physical evidence.
上面说案件发生时是你住院实习的第二年
It says here that you were 2 years into your residency when all this happened.
你想从事哪一科呢
What did you want to specialize in?
儿科
Pediatrics.
18年多年来
You haven't requested parole
你都没申请过假释
in over 18 years.
法律把我关进来
The system put me in here.
就会一直把我关在这里
They're gonna keep me in here.
接受这点后日子过得稍微快些
Time's gone by a little faster since I accepted that.
海♥洛♥因♥有帮你熬过这段时光吗
Has the heroin helped you pass the time?
两年前他们在你的牢房♥你发现
They found it in your cell 2 years ago.
新老大要明确自己的地位
New regime had to assert power.
你是说有人陷害你
You're saying someone planted it.
是怎样就怎样
It is what it is.
从关进来起你从没住过单间
You hadn't been in solitary since you got here.
给了我很多时间想我的儿子
Gave me a lot of time to think about my son.
你的儿子叫约书亚
Your son's name is Joshua?
很抱歉 我还是不明白为什么
I'm sorry, I still don't understand how you're...
你能对那些证据视而不见
Can ignore all that evidence.
控方说我有急性精神崩溃
The prosecution said that I had an acute psychological break,
所以我是个精神变♥态♥
That I was a psychopath.
你是这么看我的吗
Is that what you see?
精神变♥态♥最擅长隐藏真实的自己
Psychopaths are masters at hiding what's inside of them.
你是这么看我的吗
Is that what you think I've done?
探员 你知道遭到莫须有的指控
Agent, do you have any idea what it's like
这是种什么感觉吗
To be accused of something that you didn't do?
你因为被打去过医院16次
You went to the infirmary 16 times,
但从来没有一次你还过手
And not once did you ever try to fight back.
没错
No.
他们最后一次打我时 他们...
The last time they beat me, they...
好吧
Well...
我 我差点还手
I--I almost had it.
我是说 我想我会就这么被他们打死
I mean, I didn't think that I was gonna make it.
死对我来说无所谓
And I was ok with that.
但当我躺在那儿
But I was lying there...
我看见了一个
And I had this, uh...
画面
Vision.
我看到约书亚 他长大了
See, Joshua was, uh, was grown up.
阳光照在我们的身上
The sun was shining on us.
我不知道我们在哪儿
I--I don't know where we were.
但我必须告诉他
But I got to tell him
我没有伤害我们的家人
That I didn't hurt our family.
那是你坚持下去的动力吗
And that's what's kept you going?
后来我只是不想再这么可悲下去
And then I just didn't want to feel sorry for myself.
我想让自己在里面和外面
I wanted--I wanted to-- to live my life in here
能够一样的生活
The way that I would have lived it out there
去做那些我曾骗约书亚我在做的事
And do things that I got cheated out of with Joshua.
这是你教别人认字
Is that why you've taught men how to read?
开办"良师益友"项目的原因吗
Why you started a mentor program?
你已经帮助...
You've helped...
41位犯人完成了普通教育
41 inmates get their G.E.D.
桑德森先生 这是我所重视的证据
Mr. Sanderson, this is the type of evidence I consider.
如果你能重获自♥由♥
If you were to gain your freedom...
你会做什么
What would you do with it?
我从没想过能重获自♥由♥
I can't even think about something like that.
如果有机会 你会做什么
But what would you do?
我会试着找到我儿子
I would try and find my son...
我会告诉他真♥相♥
and I'd tell him the truth.
根据物证
Based on physical evidence,
唐·桑德森被处以最严厉的指控
Don Sanderson has been prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表