我相信人性生来矛盾
I believe humanity was born from conflict.
也许正因如此 人人都有黑暗面
Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side.
有些人选择皈依黑暗
Some of us choose to embrace it.
有些人则逆来顺受
Some have no choice.
还有些人 选择与之抗争
The rest of us fight it.
最终
And in the end,
一切都变得如呼吸般顺其自然
It's as natural as the air we breathe.
某种意义上说
At some point,
我们都不得不面对真♥相♥
All of us are forced to face the truth.
而真♥相♥便是我们自己
Ourselves.
对我来说 这个时刻已经降临
For me that day has come.
天呐
My god!
你真美
You look so beautiful.
不 不 不 别哭
No, no, no, don't cry.
睫毛膏会化开的
Your mascara will bleed.
看看你 太完美了
Look at you. So perfect.
我的手...
My hands...
我的手麻了
I--I can't feel my hands.
求求你 松开我
Please, cut me loose.
她身上的某种特质
She has that something special
现代人身上很少见了 你觉得呢
so few have these days, don't you think?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want from me?
你最梦寐以求的东西
What you desire most.
我第一眼见到你时就看出来了
I saw it the moment I set eyes on you.
看出来什么
Saw what?
声名
Fame.
你将从未如此刻这般美丽动人
You will never look more beautiful than this moment right now.
我18岁那年 遇到一名选择了黑暗的男子
I was 18 when I faced a man who chose to embrace his dark side,
而他的所作所为 也夺走了我的人性
And by doing so, he took my humanity.
之后的每一天 我都戴着面具生活
Every day since I have put on a mask
以躲避令我窒息的...
to hide what now suffocates me...
真♥相♥
the truth.
而没有什么 会比真♥相♥更有力
And nothing speaks louder than the truth.
从夜幕深处
Out of the shadows,
一辆出租车拐入小巷
A taxi pulls into the alleyway.
她下车 来到路灯下
She moves into the light,
容光焕发 魅力四射
Radiant, captivating.
影影绰绰 罗伯特看到了她
Out of the shadows, Robert sees her.
她从未如此刻这般美丽动人
Never has she looked more beautiful than this moment right now.
她面带愁容
There's a sadness to her.
一度我还以为你不会来
For a moment, I didn't think you'd come.
我不得不来
I had to.
怎么了
What is it?
如果...
What if...
如果我们拥有的一切
What if all we have
而这一切都是命中注定
is all we were meant to be?
不 不对
No! no. No.
是"曾" 过去式 "曾"拥有的一切
It's had. Past tense. Had.
你漏了"曾" 再来一次
Not have. Try it again.
这样被绑着 我做不到
I can't. Not like this.
别哭 别哭
Don't cry. Don't cry.
不然你会让观众失望
Otherwise you'll relieve the audience.
别再哭泣 观众会为你叫好
Fight back the tears and they'll cry for you.
解开我的手 别绑着我
Untie my hands. Let me move.
我就做得到 我发誓
I'll get it. I swear.
让这一幕成为经典 这样才能吸引观众
Hold the moment and you hold the audience.
如果我们曾拥有的一切
What if all we had
而这一切都是命中注定
Was all we were meant to be?
我的爱人 我的爱人
My love, oh, my love,
我对你的爱至死不渝
To my grave I will carry you in my heart.
等等
Oh, wait, please!
求求你 让我再试一次
Please, let me try it one more time!
这就是你的下场
This is all you were ever meant to be.
不 我发誓我能做到
No, I can do it. I promise.
你将青春永驻地死去
You'll never grow old.
不 等等 再给我一次机会吧
No, well, wait, wait. Just give me one more chance.
你该走了
You should leave now.
我能做到
I can do it! Oh, god.
求求你 再给我一次机会
Please, no, let me do it one more time, please.
天 我不想死 不要
Oh, god, I don't want to die! No, no--
玛丽莎·克雷吗
Melissa Crane?
出去
Get out.
埃里森·加德纳吗
Alison Gardner?
趁我还没报♥警♥ 快滚
Get out before I call the police.
我报♥警♥了 警♥察♥马上就来
I called them. And they'll be here,
但会在我完事后再来
But not before I'm done.
完事
Done?
完什么事
Done with what?
你强♥暴♥并谋杀了9名女子
Nine girls you raped and you butchered.
像对我一样 你夺走了她们的尊严与生命
You took from them what you took from me.
但我活下来了
But I survived.
你早该杀了我 加德纳
You should have killed me, Gardner.
克罗夫警探吗
Detective Croft?
我多年来经手了这么多凶案
I've seen a lot over the years,
却从没见过这样的案子
But nothing like this.
怎样的案子
Like what?
一开始我还没注意
I didn't notice it at first,
但我一看到这个 就知道得求助你们
But then when I saw it, I knew I had to call you.
看看她的脸 潘提斯
Look at her face, Prentiss.
是啊
Yep.
相信你们肯定习惯了
I guess you guys have seen it all.
再怎么也习惯不了
Thought I had.
你怎么看
What do you make of it?
山雨欲来风满楼
Nothing good.
好了 我要你提供她身体 躯干的广角照
All right, listen, I need wide-angle shots of her body, torso,
还有她脸部和嘴部的特写照
Close-ups of her face and her mouth.
不管凶手是谁 他肯定是个疯子
Whoever did this has a mind I don't want to understand.
不是一般人能想象的疯子
That's a luxury we can't afford.
凯莉·兰蒂斯于三天前失踪
Kelly Landis went missing 3 days ago.
两天前 乔治城广电大楼收到这个
2 days ago, the Georgetown "monitor" received this.
拍摄这段的人肯定就是凶手
So whoever took this, took Kelly.
而且凶手想让全世界都知道
And wanted the world to know it.
那是你吗
Is that you?
在哪儿发现她的尸体
Where was she found?
在乔治城的一条小巷里
Uh, she was found in Georgetown, in an alley,
昨晚深夜时分
Late last night.
我派摩根和潘提斯去了
I sent Morgan and Prentiss.
只有一名死者吗
Only one victim?
我关注的是凶手的作案手法
It's what he did to her that concerns me.
这是摩根昨晚深夜发来的资料
Morgan sent these, also late last night.
他和潘提斯还在当地警方那儿
He and Prentiss are waiting in the district.
尸体被摆放过
The body seems posed.
左手高高举起...
Left arm raised...
这才是开始 我懂你为什么关注了
Oh...that's a first. I see your concern.
什么
What?
凶手不止拍了照片
A photo wasn't all he took.
里德 什么
Reid, what?
她的嘴唇被切掉了
Her lips have been removed.
天呐
Oh, my god.
也许那算是战利品
Maybe a trophy.
也许被凶手吃了
Maybe he ate them?
好吧 现在那画面会一直
Ok, now I have that memory
萦绕在我脑海中折磨我了
burned in my mind for the rest of my life.
你自己问的嘛
You asked.
他发到广电大楼的照片
The photo he sent to the "Monitor"
还有他摆放尸体和毁尸的方式
And the way her body's posed and the mutilation,
肯定是某种标志
It must be a representation of someone.
至少他通过发照片
At least by sending a photo,
让媒体昭告天下了
the media's opened a line of communication.
现在他有了媒体的关注
Now that he's got the media's attention,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表