Shut up.
拿起锤子冲他脑袋给他一下
Take the friggin' hammer and bang him in the head.
不
No.
这次不行
N-not this time.
我们就是来干这个
It's what we came here to do.
爷们点 本
Be a man, Ben.
我是爷们
I am a man.
那就拿起锤子
Take the hammer.
所以我们才来家居百货 本
That's why we went to the home store, Ben.
要...要是我不做呢
Wh-what if I don't?
快点 快去
Come on! Hurry up!
好了 不要冲我吼
Fine! Stop yelling at me!
去
Do it.
好孩子
That a boy.
死亡时间
So, the time of death
和前两起十分相近
was about the same as the last two kills.
他依旧对尸体进行多次戳刺
He's continuing the postmortem stabbing.
我数出40下
I counted 40 wounds.
犯罪升级了 两起谋杀相差不过一天
He's accelerating. Two kills one day apart.
如果他服用五氯苯酚
If he's on PCP, he'd be so violent
那他会暴♥力♥到每一块肌肉都使劲
he'd use every muscle he had.
他勒他 踢他 打他
He'd strangle, kick, bludgeon.
卧室一团狼藉
The bedroom's a mess.
我们得找个熟悉这里的人
We need to find someone who knew the place
看看到底少了什么
in order to figure out specifically what was taken.
各位
Hey, guys.
听见没
You hear that?
楼上有脚步声
Footsteps upstairs?
你认为他们会听到什么吗
You think they heard something?
我觉得楼下人听到了
I think the person downstairs did.
天 我在这楼里住了27年了
Gosh, I've been in this building 27 years.
此前我们遇上的最糟的事
Now, the worst incident we ever had
就是住402的本杰明·海德利
was when Benjamin Headley up in 402
发现他老婆和清洁工睡在一起
found out his wife was sleeping with the cleaner guy
就朝他腿根儿来了一枪
and shot him in the groin.
夫人 你什么时候听到尖叫
Ma'am, when did you hear the screaming?
很晚了
Oh, it was late.
大概是凌晨三点半
It was around, uh, 3:30.
那你肯定听到了不明嫌犯的声音
Well, then you must have heard the unsub,
因为法医鉴定乔在2点45就死了
because according to the M.E., Joe died around 2:45.
什...什么 什么
The wh-what? What?
就是凶手 夫人
Our suspect, Ma'am.
那个人具体在喊什么
What exactly was the person yelling?
他说"我只是个孩子 我当时只是孩子"
He said, "I was just a kid. I was a kid then.
"我不想再杀人了"
"I don't want to kill anymore."
有人回答他吗
Was anybody talking back to him?
我以为他是在冲着电♥话♥吼
I assumed he was yelling into the phone or something.
也许他在同自己的幻觉
You know, maybe he was having a conversation
进行对话
with his hallucination.
他有幻听吗
Was he hearing voices?
我们还不能确定 女士
We're not really sure, ma'am.
你帮了我们很大的忙 唐诺里太太
You've been a really big help, Mrs. Donolly.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
如果你们又想起什么问题
If you have any more questions for me,
随时来找我
you know where to find me.
再见
Bye.
五氯苯酚产生的幻觉很恐怖
PCP hallucinations are terrifying.
他一定不愿跟他们交谈
He wouldn't want to talk to them.
精神疾病造成的幻觉不带有攻击性
Well, hallucinations from mental illnesses are not violent.
他二十多岁
You know he's in his 20s.
在超♥市♥表现出妄想症的症状
And was acting paranoid in the supermarket.
我感觉他是个妄想型精神分♥裂♥患者
He sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic to me.
这种病确实多发于这个年龄段
The disease does manifest itself at this age.
他幻觉中的人会不会在责怪他
What if the people he's seeing are blaming him for something.
也许更糟 这些声音告诉他去杀人
Or worse. The voices in his head could be telling him to kill.
孩子 这没用
Baby, it's not gonna work.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
没用 这起不了作用
No, no, that is not gonna cut it.
出去
Get out!
我们永远不会离开
Oh, we're never gonna leave.
你真不该伤害我们
You should have never hurt us.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know nothin' about that.
快接电♥话♥
Oh, pick up.
本 她帮不了你 伙计
Ben, she's not gonna help, buddy.
她能帮我
She can help.
别烦我
Let me be!
本 是你吗
Ben, is that you?
是我 妈妈
Yeah, it's me, mama.
你心情不好吗
Are you upset?
你听起来心情不好 本
You sound upset, Ben.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你让妈妈怎么帮你
What can mommy do to help?
你又开始口吃了吗
And are you stuttering again?
妈妈 他们回来了
Mama, they're back.
你有在吃药吗
Have you taken the medication?
没有 药不管用
No, it doesn't work.
我已经不想接你的电♥话♥了 本
I'm getting sick of these calls, Ben.
你每份工作都干不长 生活还不能自理
You can't hold down a job. You can barely function.
你还在祈祷吗 本
Are you praying, Ben?
也许我应该自杀
Maybe I should just kill myself.
本 你该听我的话去教堂
Ben, you need to go to church like I told you.
教堂帮你解决过这个问题
The church helped you the last time with this problem.
她在撒谎 本 妈妈都是这样
She's lying, Ben. That's what mothers do.
你闭嘴
You stop it.
妈妈 我需要帮助
Mama, I need help now.
那就去查黄页 在附近找一家教堂
Then find a yellow pages and find a church nearby.
我已经不想听你电♥话♥ 听你唠叨了
I am sick of these calls and I am sick of listening to you!
不要 妈妈 别挂断
No, mama, please don't hang up.
我们认为不明嫌犯是个白人
We believe our unsub is a white male
患有妄想型精神分♥裂♥ 有幻觉
paranoid schizophrenic who suffers from hallucinations.
精神分♥裂♥一般在二十多岁时发病
Since schizophrenic breaks usually occur in your early 20s,
我们认为他属于此年龄段且住在附近
we believe he's around this age and that he lives nearby.
不明嫌犯的神经高度紧张
We think this unsub is hypervigilant,
在这种状态下
and in this condition,
他无法离开住处太远
he's unable to travel very far from his home.
他在夜间杀人且极度暴♥力♥
He kills at night and is extremely violent.
在白天 他可能是个独来独往的人
During the day, he's most likely a loner.
这种状态的人什么工作都干不长
Someone in this state probably can't keep a job.
我们觉得他在童年有过某种经历
We believe something happened to our unsub in his childhood.
这种经历驱使他去杀人
Childhood voices are telling him to kill,
或让他误以为该这样做
or he's misinterpreting them as doing so.
这名嫌犯一直在与自己作斗争
Our unsub has probably been coping until now,
但最近的某种刺♥激♥使他回想起童年
but a recent stressor brought him back to that childhood incident
导致了他的情绪失控
and is causing him to act out.
不明嫌犯整天都在闲晃
Our unsub spends his days wandering,
同杀人的欲望做斗争
trying to fight the desire to kill,
但他陷入幻觉无法自拔
yet he feels trapped by his hallucinations.
无论做何种尝试
No matter what he does or tries to do,
幻觉始终控制着他
the hallucination's power is greater than his own.
因为他儿时社交圈子很窄
Because of his limited social circle as a child,
我们认为这件事
it is our belief that the incident
同他的朋友或家人有关
involved close friends or family.
一旦我们弄清他童年的经历
Now, once we figure out what happened when he was a kid
和使他旧病复发的刺♥激♥源
and the stressor that recently triggered a relapse,
就有可能
we'll be that much closer
查出凶手的身份
to narrowing down the killer's identity.
妈妈说 "本 他们不是真的"
Mama said, "Ben, they're not there."
眼睛...
Eyes...
里德
Reid.
我们得开始对这个区域进行搜索
We need you all to start searching in this area.
根据之前的案件 我们知道他在夜晚出击
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表