so it was easy for the prosecution to claim
桑德森的伤口是自己伪造的
that Sanderson's wounds were self-inflicted.
他刚结束在乔治敦的第二年住院实习
And he had just finished his second year of residency
因此具备伪造自身伤口的技术
at Georgetown, indicating he had the skills to do it to himself.
同时凶器上沾满了他的指纹
And his fingerprints were all over the weapon.
等桑德森醒来 妻子女儿已不幸身亡
So, Sanderson comes to, his wife and daughter are dead.
差一点 他打电♥话♥求助了
Almost dead. He called for help.
这情景很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
他声称两个男人杀害他的妻子
He said that two men killed his wife,
但等警方抵达
but when officers arrived,
他更改了口供 说还有个女人
he changed his story. He added a woman.
我猜肯定没人找到这个女人
Let me guess. They never found her.
根本没人去查
No one ever looked.
难道说 有三个人穷凶极恶
So we have 3 people who commit a brutal
犯下双重谋杀 接着就洗手不干了
double homicide, then never act on it again?
虽然不能肯定 可我觉得不像
I don't know, it seems unlikely.
但桑德森入狱后再未发生过
But nothing like that ever happened after Sanderson went to prison.
问题是这跟汤姆·惠特曼什么关系
The question is, how does Tom Wittman play into this?
他当年还是个少年
He was a teenager at the time.
施特劳斯
Strauss.
我要检查汤姆·惠特曼住所的所有东西
I want everything from Tom Wittman's apartment.
马上就到
It's on its way.
你认为惠特曼当晚在案发现场吗
Do you think Wittman was there that night?
看情况
That depends.
看什么情况
On what?
看你是否相信桑德森的口供
If you believe Sanderson's story.
我的人会负责应对媒体
My office will handle the press from here on.
没那必要
That's unnecessary.
你不能再分心
You don't need any more distractions.
他看来真是忧心如焚
He looks genuinely distraught.
演技逼真 迷惑性强
He's very convincing.
栽在他手上 我能理解
I can see why you fell for it.
我想不用我提醒
I don't need to remind you
你的名声正悬于一线
that your reputation's on the line here.
那根本不是我现在关心的东西
That's not what matters to me right now.
其实你该关心下
It should.
你玩儿我
You played me.
我知道这情况引人误解
I know how this looks.
是吗
Oh, do you?
帮个忙 给我讲讲
Oh, well, please, enlighten me.
这如何引人误解
How does this look?
不是我做的
I didn't do it.
不 你做了
Yes, you did!
现在帐算到我头上了
And now that's on me.
我听信了你那些假仁假义的谎言
I bought into your holier-than-thou garbage!
我给予一个变♥态♥杀手自♥由♥
I put a psychotic killer back out on the street,
还不到51小时 你又恢复了本性
and in less than 51 hours you went right back to your old ways.
我也不想的
I didn't want to.
那为什么这么做
Then why did you?
因为不是他死就是我亡
Because he would have killed me.
不不不
No. No.
这说不通
It's more than that.
你得有更好的解释
It better be more than that.
你为什么要去他家
Why did you go to his house?
为什么要冒着再次失去自♥由♥的危险去找这人
Why would you risk your freedom to go after this man?
这是汤姆·惠特曼住所剩下的东西
This is the rest of Tom Wittman's house.
各位 德瑞说桑德森在谋杀案当晚
Hey, guys. Derek said that the Sandersons got into an argument
和妻子发生争执
on the night of the murders.
我回去做了些背景调查
So, I went ahead and did a background check.
历史记录里没有家暴 没有打过家事电♥话♥
There is no history of abuse, domestic calls,
也没找过理疗师 就像模范家庭一样
therapy from the outside in - they were like the perfect family.
人无完人
Nobody's perfect.
说得对 但大学毕业就结婚
Yeah, but married right out of college,
学医 育有一儿一女
medical school, 2 kids,
住在山景小宅 养狗
house on a hill, dog.
差不多算是完美了吧
Pretty damn close. Yeah?
有天晚上他们吵架了
Ok, so one night they argue.
他睡在沙发上
He takes the couch,
妻儿睡在楼上 毫无抵抗力
leaving the wife and kids upstairs vulnerable.
他声称袭击者从地下室进入
He claims the offenders broke in through the basement.
窗户上安装了防盗网
There were security bars on the window,
但又老又破
but they were old and broken.
但这几乎不为人知
That was such an obscure fact, though.
恐怕也只有
It was deemed only someone
对房♥子非常熟悉的人
with an intimate knowledge of the house
才能想到那种入口
would suggest that as an entry point.
同时也意味着三个人
Yeah, but that means that 3 people
从睡在沙发上的桑德森身旁经过
walked past Sanderson while he was sleeping on the couch.
为什么没把他惊醒
Why didn't he wake up?
还有 为什么不向他下手 却绕过他
And why would they walk right past him without subduing him?
看来目标很明确 就是楼上
It looks like their goal was upstairs.
她身旁还有个茸毛玩具
She had a stuffed animal.
谁对五岁的娃娃下此毒手
Who does that to a 5-year-old?
也许杀死孩子是后来才想到的
You know, the child was an afterthought.
过度杀害的目标是桑德森夫人
The overkill was on Mrs. Sanderson.
你这话恐怕低估了情况
That's an understatement.
他想要传达某种信息
He was sending a message.
比如说...
Like what?
他占据主导 掌控一切
He's in control. He has all the power.
对她恨之入骨
And he hates her.
你肯定精疲力竭
You must be exhausted.
好好表现只是为了尽快出去再次杀人
Doing good time just so you can get out and kill again.
我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer.
你是杀人犯
You are a murderer.
你刚刚将一个人捅死
You just stabbed a man to death.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
他看到我 惊慌失措 差点杀了我
He saw me, he panicked, he would have killed me.
我说了 我别无选择
I'm telling you, I didn't have a choice.
他没杀害我的家人
He didn't kill my family.
但他知道谁干的
He was going to lead me to the one who did.
好吧
All right.
倘若你真的找到那个
And if you had gotten to this person
你所谓的杀害你家人的凶手
that allegedly killed your family,
你打算怎么做
what were you gonna do then.
你怎么对汤姆·惠特曼 就怎么对他吗
The same thing you just did to Tom Wittman?
不 我不是杀人犯
No, I'm not a killer.
好吧 是的
Ok, yes.
没错 我在牢里每时每刻都在
Yes. There wasn't a day that I was locked up
盼望那个杀害我家人的凶手死掉
where I didn't hope that whoever took my family's lives was dead.
我很想找到他 以其人之道
I wanted to find him and I wanted to destroy his life
还治其人之身
like he did mine.
我要他偿命
I wanted him to pay!
你当初受审时怎不提汤姆·惠特曼的名字
Why wasn't Tom Wittman's name mentioned at your trial?
过了好些年我才知道他的名字
I didn't even know it until years later.
探员先生
Agent, what I saw
我所经历的这一切 绝不可能是偶然
and what happened, that couldn't have been random.
所以呢
So what did you do?
你研究了每个了解你家庭的人吗
Just look at every single person that knew your family?
是
Yeah.
那你怎么能做到
How? How did you do that?
你从没申请过查看你的案子
You never once asked for access to your case.
一切全在我的记忆中
All of it was my memory.
那晚的场景在我脑海中重复了无数遍
I walked through that night a million times.
汤米那时还只有十八♥九♥岁
Tommy was just a kid then, 18, 19.
他在街角的商店工作
He worked at the corner market
给我们家送生活用品
and brought our groceries home.
他带着朋友 想方设法地
He and his friend, they would look for any reason
接近我妻子
to be near my wife.
我对此很不高兴
I didn't like that.
嘉莉告诉了他 他就没来了
Carrie told him so and he stopped coming by.
所以汤姆觉得被你妻子抛弃了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表