Based on previous kills, we know that he strikes at night
在我们找到他之前绝不会停手
and will not retreat until we find him.
你好
Hello.
需要帮忙吗
May I help you?
我要找人谈谈
I need someone to talk to.
请等我把蜡烛点完
Let me finish lighting these candles.
先生 你有什么困难
What seems to be the problem, sir?
我看到不该看的东西
I've been seeing things.
他们因为那场火灾而责怪我
They're blaming me for the fire.
谁责怪你 孩子 什么火灾
Who, son? What fire?
以眼还眼吗
An eye for an eye?
我要你把他们赶走
I need you to get rid of them.
你要我怎么做 孩子
What would you like me to do, son?
我十岁的时候 教堂的人帮过我
When I was 10, the church, they helped me.
他们怎么帮你
What did they do for you?
他们为我祈祷
They prayed for me.
大家聚在一起
Gather 'round, all.
上帝 帮帮这个孩子吧
God, help this child.
驱逐他身上的恶魔
Release his demons.
他们喊我的名字
They called my name.
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
本
Ben!
他们说我能解脱
They told me I'd be freed.
本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben! Ben!
他们在我头上洒水
They poured water on my head.
他们为你进行驱魔
They performed an exorcism on you.
我要你再给我做一次
I need you to do it again.
你得去医院 宗教帮不了你
What you have is a medical problem, not a spiritual one.
我去看过医生了
I've been to a doctor.
教堂现在不驱魔了
Churches don't perform exorcisms anymore.
请你为我破例一次
I need you to make an exception.
对不起 但我不能
I'm sorry, but I don't do--
-孩子 -我需要帮助
- Son! - I need help!
-我需要帮助 -孩子
- I need help! - Son. Son!
孩子 冷静一点
Son, calm down.
这次的侧写听起来好像是
You know, that profile kind of makes it sound like
精神分♥裂♥会造就连环杀手
schizophrenia leads to serial killing.
我们不是这个意思 里德
That's not what we said at all, Reid.
我母亲患有精神分♥裂♥症
You know, my mom has schizophrenia.
这种病分很多类型
There are many different types.
我知道
I know that.
紧张型 紊乱型
Catatonic, disorganized...
不能因为一个人无法
Just because someone suffers
组织好自己的思维
from inability to organize their thoughts
不能洗澡和自己穿衣服
or they can't bathe or dress themselves,
就认定他们会去杀人
it doesn't mean they'd stab someone
还在之后连捅三十多刀
in the chest 30 times postmortem.
里德 到底怎么回事
Reid, what's really going on?
不明嫌犯的幻觉并不破碎
Our unsub's hallucinations aren't fractured
这不是典型的精神分♥裂♥
like a typical schizophrenic.
他的幻觉很真实
They're vivid and clear,
我觉得也许我们漏了个重要变量
Leading me to believe that we're missing an important variable.
与其在这里胡乱揣测
Rather than making crazy conjectures,
不如马上着手找出来
I think we should be trying to figure out what it is.
听我说
Ok, listen to me.
我知道你这个年龄很危险
I know this is a scary age for you.
精神分♥裂♥常在这时发作
It's when schizophrenic breaks happen.
你跟别人谈过这件事吗
Have you talked to anybody about this?
艾米莉
Emily.
你去看过医生吗
Have you seen a doctor?
他们都说没问题
They all say I'm fine.
那你为什么不相信他们
Then why don't you believe them?
因为要预测一个人
Because predicting one's chances
由于遗传而患病的几率
of developing a genetic condition
就像大海捞针一样
Are like finding a penny in an ocean.
我头疼严重 晚上睡不着觉
I have terrible headaches. I can't sleep at night.
无法集中精神办案
I can't focus on our cases.
上礼拜我只看了五本书
I only read 5 books last week.
孩子 别对自己要求这么高
Come on, kid, you gotta cut yourself some slack.
你为潘提斯的事难过
You're also depressed about prentiss,
我明白 我们都一样
And I get it--we all are.
里德 我每天都很想她
Reid, I miss her every day.
但如果你真没集中精神
But if your mind was splitting,
怎么还能够发现
Do you really think you'd be able to figure out
我们少考虑了一个变量
That this team is missing a variable?
我只是猜测而已
I'm just speculating that we are.
得进一步去证明
You need to prove it.
好 那就去证明
Ok, then you do that.
等你真的稀里糊涂地在大街上游荡时
The moment you are wandering around the streets aimlessly,
到时我就真要担心你了
That's when I'll be concerned about you.
来吧 小帅哥 开工去
Come on, pretty boy. Let's get to work.
本 要是你没用那打火机
Had you not used that lighter, Ben,
这一切就不会发生了
None of this would have happened.
本 等等我们
Ben, I said wait up!
师♥傅♥ 求你别让他们上来
Sir, don't let 'em on, please.
别让他们上来
Don't let 'em on.
你逃不了 本
You can't run, Ben.
不 他们在撒谎
No, they're lying.
找个位子坐下 孩子
Go sit down, kid.
因为健康信息保密法案
Because of HIPPA laws,
我查不到那些二十几岁
I can't get information on 20-something-year-olds
精神分♥裂♥症患者的信息
Who've had schizophrenic breaks.
调查警方档案 他可能被捕过
Then check police records. Maybe he's been arrested.
我怎么没想到 都怪这气味 好吧
Oh, I should have thought of that. Blame the fumes. Ok.
上个月有六个孩子被关押过
Hey, 6 kids have been locked up in the last month
半径距离在四十英里以内
Within a 40-mile radius.
有因为盗窃被捕的吗
Any of them for theft?
抢劫
Um...mugging,
卖♥♥淫 偷车
Lewd behavior, car theft.
好 查他们的个人资料
All right, go through personal information.
也许他们小时候也曾犯过法
Maybe they've had run-ins with the law when they were younger.
是 长官 我在处理了
Yes, sir, I am on that.
凯伦·海伍德被杀当晚去过的那家超♥市♥
You know, at the grocery store where karen heywood was shopping
店员说不明嫌犯
The night she was murdered, the clark said the unsub
买♥♥了很多水和盐
Was buying water and a lot of salt.
盐水可以用来折磨被害人
Saltwater could be used to torture his victims.
但他没有这么做
Well, there's no evidence of that.
也可以用来洗掉衣服上的血迹
It could also be used to remove victims' blood from clothing.
也许是这样 精神分♥裂♥症患者
Think about this, though. The visions that schizophrenics have
会将所看到的理解为恶魔
Can be interpreted as demons.
当人觉得
What do some people do
被恶魔附身时会怎么做
when they think they have demons inside of them?
他们会驱魔
They could get an exorcism.
驱魔仪式会用到圣水
Holy water is used in exorcisms.
那盐呢
What about the salt?
盐被用于驱魔仪式和很多宗教仪式中
Salt is used in exorcisms and a variety of religious healings.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
安全区域内的教堂数量 有三个
The number of churches in the comfort zone. 3.
好 看看哪几家晚上开到很晚
All right, let's see if any of them keep their doors open late.
我
I'm--mm--
我不要伤害一个老太太
I'm n-not hurting an old lady.
这么做对你有帮助
Come on, if you do it, it'll help things.
可每次都只是暂时有用
It's always temporary with you.
我要一劳永逸的法子
I need it to work forever.
把她当做是你妈妈
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表