其它4份呢
Where are the other 4?
其中一个是我
Well, one of them's me.
另外三个是被害人的丈夫
And the other 3 are the victims' husbands.
为什么把他们剔除了
Why would they automatically be cleared?
为什么不呢 你要是连他们都查
Wouldn't they? I mean, if you're gonna check them,
那是不是也要查上我呢
you might as well check me.
正有此意
We are.
警探 其它那几份档案呢
Detective, where are the missing files?
在这边
Right over there.
加西亚 你要再帮我们查几个人
Garcia, we need you to run a few more names.
菲利普·朗
Phillip Long.
朗的记录没有疑点 无犯罪记录
Long has no suspicions on his record, no arrests,
也没有技术背景
and no technology either.
德鲁·雅各布斯
Drew Jacobs.
你的房♥间好漂亮
This is a really beautiful room.
我不想再搬家了
I don't want to move again.
我知道
I know.
但我也知道你父亲
But I also know that your father
做的一切都是为了你好
is doing what he thinks is best for you.
你会打死他吗
Are you gonna shoot him?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那个害死我妈妈的凶手
The guy who hurt my mom.
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
-海瑟 -不 没关系
- Heather. - No, it's ok.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
Not a problem.
真的
Really.
给
Here.
谢谢 但我真的得走了
Thank you, but I really should be getting back.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Of course.
你怎么知道凶手家人的事
How do you know what the killer's family is thinking?
你说他们会想道歉
You said they'll want to apologize?
他们会的
They will.
他们会觉得很尴尬
They'll be embarrassed
很羞愧
and ashamed...
并且非常抱歉
and really sorry.
但是你怎么知道呢
But how do you know that?
德鲁·雅各布斯年轻的时候
Drew Jacobs has a couple arrests for assault
曾多次因伤害他人罪被捕
when he was younger.
我马上就能告诉你们细节了
I'll give you more details on that in a sec.
他是其中一位死者的丈夫吗
Is this the husband of the woman
就我检查过她的电脑的那个
whose computer I went through?
她和他过得很不开心
She was really unhappy with him.
说他很冷漠 晚上总把她一个人丢在家里
She said he was distant, he left her alone at night.
那是 他都在外面闲晃了
Yeah. Wandering around outside.
在外面闲晃
Outside?
其实 在他妻子被害前
As a matter of fact, before his wife was killed,
他是我的头号♥嫌疑犯
he was my top suspect.
你怎么
How do you...
你怎么会知道凶手家人的感受
know...how the killer's family will feel?
我们在联调局学习行为分♥析♥时
We study it in the FBI,
学过
behavior.
我们做过调查
We've conducted interviews.
调查凶手的家人吗
Of killers' families?
有时会
Sometimes.
为什么
Why would you do that?
等等 他是信息技术专家
Wait, wait. He's an I.T expert
经常全世界出差
who travels around the world.
他是个技术人员
He's a tech.
好的 谢谢 宝贝儿
All right, thanks, baby girl.
怎么了
What's going on?
-又发生了一起谋杀案 -什么
- There was another murder. -What?
就在我们开会的时候
During the meeting.
西维尔去哪了
Where's Seaver?
我 我真的该回去了
I -- I really need to be getting back out there.
我知道 我知道 只是
I know, I know. It's just --
这对我很重要
this is important to me.
你怎么会知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道他家人会怎么想
How do you know what his family will think?
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to get that.
-不要 -我必须
- No. - Yes, I --
-不行 -我必须得接
- No. - Yes, I have to.
是我同事打来的
It's my team.
我是西维尔探员
Agent Seaver.
艾什莉 你在哪
Ashley, where are you?
没问题 长官
Without a doubt, sir.
你在哪
Where are you?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你能设法离开吗
Can you get out of there?
艾什莉
Ashley.
对不起 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
我 我做不到
I, uh, I can't do that.
雅各布斯先生说 他女儿很害怕
Mr. Jacobs told me that his daughter was frightened,
我安抚一下她
and as soon as I can make her feel better,
就回去
I'll come back.
她在雅各布斯家 她没佩枪 咱们走
Jacobs has her. She has no gun. Let's go.
那个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
是我头儿打来的 烦死人了
That was my boss. He's kind of a pain.
他想干吗
Hmm. What did he want?
他总是查我的行踪
He's always checking up on me.
爸 不要
Daddy, no!
听着 雅各布斯先生 等等 不
Look, mr. Jacobs, wait, no--
-好吧 -闭嘴
- Ok. - Shut up!
求你了
Please...
求你了 别让她看到
Please, don't make her watch.
什么
What?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
你从不会让她看到你发怒吧
You never let her see you angry, right?
求你了 别让她看到这一幕
Please, don't let her see this.
她永远不会忘记 雅各布斯先生
She will never forget it, mr. Jacobs.
如果你让她看到这一幕
If you let her see this,
她永远不会原谅你
She will never forgive you.
海瑟 下楼去
Heather, go downstairs.
我不想去
I don't want to.
你该走了 海瑟
It's time to go, Heather.
你不用这么做 雅各布斯先生
You don't have to do this, mr. Jacobs.
我再问你一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time...
你怎么知道他的家人的想法
How do you know what the families will think?
我父亲就和你一样
My father was like you.
什么
Well, what?
我杀了很多女人 当时我还未成年
He killed a lot of women before I was a teenager.
他叫查尔斯·博尚
His name was Charles Beauchamp
他们称他为雷德蒙开膛手
And they called him the Redmond Ripper.
他是你父亲吗
Your father?
他就和你一样
He was like you.
他是个连环杀手
He was a serial killer.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 求你了
Daddy, please.
我知道你有多疲惫
I know how tired you are.
也知道你活得多么筋疲力竭
I know how exhausting your life is.
我见过他这么生活
I watched him live it.
这么与自己抗争
I watched him fight it.
也看到他是发了疯地想要改变
And I saw how desperately he wanted to be different.
潘提斯和摩根 你们去后面
Prentiss and Morgan, take the back.
弄出声响来 让他知道自己被包围了
Make noise. Let him know he's caught.
这可能是她唯一的机会
It may be the only chance she's got.
我也看到他尽全力想做个好父亲
I watched him try so hard to be a good father.
但到头来
But in the end,
他还是没法控制自己
He just couldn't stop the other thing.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表