是一个荒芜偏僻的
now it's just an abandoned factory
废弃工地
in the middle of nowhere.
有数英亩土地 还有泥土
With a lot of acreage and mud.
离加油站有多近
How close to the gas station?
-以西八英里 -走吧
- 8 miles west of it. - Let's go.
我会带你离开这
I'm gonna get you out of here.
你怎么跑出来的
Hey, how did you get out?
我觉得那里有扇门
I think there's a door down there.
不行 他们一直守着那扇门
No, they keep that door guarded at all times.
我们得走其他路
We gotta use the other one.
那外面呢
What about outside?
不 这里人不多
No, it's not a big operation.
也许只有一个守卫看守整栋建筑物
They've got maybe one guard for the whole property.
我们只要等他走过去 拼命跑就是了
If we wait for him to pass, we just run like hell.
等等 你怎么知道
Wait, how do you know?
我观察他们的行动模式
I watched their patterns.
他们开车带我们来时 我只看到一个守卫
And when they drove us in, I only saw one guard.
你是什么人
What are you?
算是警♥察♥吗
You're some kind of cop.
这么说 有人知道你在这
So you--they know that you're here.
他们会来救我们
They might come and get us.
不
No.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
你身上有窃听器吗
Don't you have a wire?
不 什么都没有
No, I have nothing.
今晚我们有特殊嘉宾
We've got a special guest tonight.
最低价格翻倍
Minimum bid just doubled.
怎么样
How's it gonna go?
去拿钱
Get the money.
我来对付她
This one is mine.
你是个变♥态♥
You're sick.
你说什么
What did you say?
你到底是有多无可救药...
How messed up do you have to be...
呆在小房♥间里假装自己有朋友
To sit in a cell and pretend you've got a friend?
他们会找到你
They're gonna find you.
那你也看不到了
Well, you won't be here to see it.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
你输定了
You're gonna lose.
看你能有多勇敢
Look at how brave.
这让你很兴奋吧
You get off on it, don't you?
背叛别人
Betraying people.
还是自我膨胀
What, it's a power trip?
将一切掌握在手中
You have all the control.
你怎么知道
How did you know?
但要知道 这其实无关你
But, you know, this isn't about me
也无关我
or you, really.
而是关乎钱
This is about money.
你们都会落网 到时候...
They're gonna find all of you, and when they--
-头儿 -干嘛
- Boss! - What?
你们去搞定
Take care of it.
-我们走 -她怎么办
- We gotta go. - What about her?
再动一下别怪我爆了你的头
Just give me a excuse to blow your brains out!
举起手来
Let me see your hands!
对着墙壁
Against the wall.
安全
Clear!
她还活着
She's alive.
快叫个医生来楼下
We need a medic downstairs.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
还在昏迷 但生命体征很稳定
She's still out, but her vitals are good.
她不会有事
She's gonna make it.
这是最后一个
This is the last one.
-逮了多少人 -18个
- How many arrests? - 18.
救了7名被害人
And 7 victims rescued.
停下车
Hey! Hey, stop that vehicle!
快停下 你要去哪
Stop! Where you going?!
快停下
Stop!
他们要带走我
They were gonna take me away.
我们会找人来帮你
We need to get you some help.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们知道这里发生了什么
We know what happened here.
不 你们不知道
No, you don't.
没错 我无法想象
You're right. I can't imagine.
我只是不想再被绑起来了
I just don't want to get strapped down again.
绑起来
Strapped down?
他比我想的要年轻得多
He's a lot younger than I expected.
这是他们的领袖吗
This guy's our leader?
你被绑♥架♥了多久
And how long have you been gone?
我17岁时就被绑♥架♥了
They got me when I was 17.
只有他一个人跑了出来
He was the only one who got out.
没错
Right.
但是...
But...
他们现在抓年纪大的了
They go after older ones now.
他只带了她一个被害人
And she's the only victim he took with him.
我送送你吧
Why don't I give you a ride.
你不用跟我一起来
You don't have to come with me.
没关系
No, it's ok.
蕾妮最后是和个深褐色女孩一起
Renee was last seen with a brunette.
就是她
It's her.
戴夫
Dave!
你有想过要抛开这一切吗
You ever think of packing it all in?
嗯 有时候会
Yeah. Sometimes.
我们该开个农场
We should live on a farm.
什么
What?
回归田园 呼吸新鲜空气
Land, fresh air,
还有鸡
Chickens.
-又隐秘 -是的
- Seclusion. - Yes.
没错 折磨你的坏蛋都躲在那种地方
Yeah, that's all a bad guy needs to torture you.
好吧 别说了
Ok, stop.
但是事实
Well, it's true.
但如果你不再看到这种邪恶
But what if you didn't see that anymore?
如果你眼里只有无边无际的
What if all you saw were acres and acres
田园 风车
Of--of green and, oh, a windmill
和太阳能电板呢
And solar panels?
凯文·林奇 你这种技术宅能离开电脑吗
You, Kevin Kynch, would give up all things digital?
我只要你就够了
All I need is you.
还有那些黑头白毛的羊群
And those sheep with the black heads and the white bodies.
但不能是绒毛的 我过敏
But no wool. I'm allergic.
你怎么看
What do you say?
愿意和我一起住在农场里吗
Do you want to buy the farm with me?
这会不会意味着我们就死了
Wouldn't that mean we're dead?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是认真的 考虑一下
I'm serious. Think about it.
好的
I will.
太好了
Good.
你好 探员
Hello, agent.
嗨 凯文
Hey, Kevin.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
没事
Yeah.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I'm all right.
老天
Jeez.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
那家伙块头很大 真的
That guy was huge. Seriously.
你得多做做运动咯
You should start working out.
你也会说笑了啊
Oh, you go jokes now?
怎么了 孩子
What is it, kid?
我们今天只救出7个被害人
We only rescued 7 victims today.
其他人呢
What about the rest of these?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表