纯洁而无毒
is innocent and intoxicating.
必须通过一切必要手段来保存
It must be preserved by any means necessary.
前四个样本混合的效果还不完美
The mixtures from subjects 1 through 4 were flawed,
但五号♥被试更恐惧
But subject 5 is more fearful.
她的荷尔蒙会带来更好的效果
Her pheromones will yield better results.
五号♥被试...
Subject 5, shh...
求求你...
Please...
求求你 放了我
Please, just let me go.
我不叫五号♥ 我叫安妮莎
I'm not number 5. My name's Anisa.
求你放了我
Please let me go.
放了你
Let you go?
这次的程序很完美
I've perfected the process.
一切都准备就绪了
Everything is ready.
求你 求你...
Please. Please...
包括死者在内 所有人都喷了大量香水
Less the victims all wore excessive amounts of perfume,
多好的鼻子才能
it would take a hell of nose
透过出租车窗辨认出特定气味
to detect smell through a taxi window.
不一定
Not necessarily.
患有过敏性嗅觉功能紊乱
People with the olfactory disorder hyperosmia
的人对气味十分敏感
have an oversensitivity to smell.
与常人不同他们能挑出特定气味
They typically pick up scents that other people can't.
我觉得他不是追踪香水味
I don't think he'd be going after their perfume.
香水是人造香味
It's already artificial.
她们可能没喷香水
So they probably weren't wearing anything on their skin.
她们的体香吸引了他吗
Something about their natural scent compels him?
气味能轻易勾起回忆
Smell's a powerful trigger for memory.
也许他是想找回失去之人的记忆
He might be trying to bring back the memory of somebody he lost.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你发现什么了
You have something?
是的 太神奇了 完全不合常理
Yeah, this is wonderful and totally uncommon.
我找到了一个地址
I have exactly one address
你列的每个设备零件都送到了这个地址
at which every piece of equipment you listed was delivered to.
有地址了
We have an address.
五号♥被试
Subject number 5,
这过程取决于你自己
This part is up to you,
不过 你知道我已经做过几次...
but, as you know, I've done several of these, well...
萃取了...
extractions, and...
如果你被浸没时做个深呼吸
it would be better for you if you just take a deep breath
感觉会好些
as soon as you're submerged.
反抗只会延长不适的时间
Fighting will only prolong your discomfort.
不过 还是那句话
But, again,
一切取决于你
it's totally up to you.
好吧 开始了
All right, here we go.
上帝啊 不要
Oh, god, no.
求求你 不要这样
No, please, don't do this.
不 不 求你...
No! No, please...
不要 不
Don't! No!
摩根 潘提斯 你们去后面
Morgan and Prentiss, take the back.
他看到我们了
He's got eyes on us.
联邦调查局
FBI!
他跑了
He's running!
里德 潘提斯 彻查整幢房♥子
Reid and Prentiss, search the house.
那边
There!
联调局
FBI!
救救我
Please help me!
救救我
Help me!
-这里安全 -你没事吧
- Clear! - Are you ok?
没事 放我下来
Yes, just get me out.
我来
I got it.
你不会有事
You're ok.
不会有事的
You're ok.
没事了 我们带你出去
It's all right. We're gonna get you out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
见鬼 我们跟丢了
Damn it! We lost him.
分头行动
Split up.
停车
Stop.
倒回去
Back up.
找到了
Got him.
不
No.
不
No!
...腐烂的蔬菜 腐烂的水果
...rotted vegetables, rotted fruit,
腐烂的肉 腐烂的生命
rotted meat, rotted lives.
它们并没有消失
It's not that it's hidden.
而是无处不在
It's everywhere.
你察觉不到 因为你不愿察觉
You don't notice because you don't want to.
自我封闭 而不愿面对现实
You close yourself off to it, pretend it isn't there
自欺欺人比面度现实容易得多
because it's easier than facing it,
所谓现实
facing the reality that you're all just animals
就是人类不过是伪装着的牲畜
pretending to be something more.
只有似曾相识的气味
"Nothing revives the past so completely
才能完全唤醒过去的记忆
as a smell that was once associated with it."
小说家 弗拉基米尔·纳巴科夫
Novelist Vladimir Nabakov.
里德
Reid?
艾米莉 你肯定不会相信
Emily, you are not going to believe this.
什么
No?
今晚电影院要放映原版的
They're showing "Solaris" tonight, the original,
《索拉里斯星》 你想去吗
in the theaters. You want to go?
是摩根让你这么做的吗
Did Morgan put you up to this?
什么
What?
是摩根让你叫我的吗
Did Morgan tell you to call me?
不 摩根肯定不知道《索拉里斯星》是什么
No, Morgan would have no idea what "Solaris" is.
那你就是突然想起来叫我了
So, uh, you just called me out of the blue.
没错 我说的原版电影是俄文的
Well, I mean, the original one's in Russian,
实话说也就咱俩能欣赏
so, really, you and I are the only ones that can really enjoy it.
《索拉里斯星》不是有4个小时吗
Isn't "Solaris" like 4 hours long?
5小时 有史以来最棒的科幻哲理电影
It's 5. The best sci-fi meditation film of all time.
不过不知为啥从没在电影院放过
But for some reason, they never really show it in the theaters.
你想跟我一起去吗
You want to go with me?
不好意思 帅哥 我不去了
Sorry, handsome. I'm gonna have to pass.
我今晚想和塞尔吉奥一起
I'm just gonna hang out with Sergio tonight.
不好意思 我不知道...
Oh, shoot. I didn't realize that...
别多想 里德
Relax, Reid.
塞尔吉奥是我新养的猫
Sergio is my new cat.
但还是...
But, um...
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么
For what?
因为你还是你
For being you.
谢谢
Aw, thanks.
我也不知道怎么成为别人
I don't know how to be anyone else.
是啊
Yeah.
我就喜欢你这点
That's what I love about you.
拜拜
Bye.
我要和肖恩谈谈
I want to talk to Sean.
他们抓走了她
They got her.
把电♥话♥放下 趴在地上
Drop the phone. Get on the ground now.
根据他们的衣着和举止 应该是中情局
Based on their shoes and shades, I'd say CIA.
不过也可能是军情五处 国际刑事法♥院♥
But it could be MI5, ICC,
或是国际刑♥警♥
interpol.
最后一次 趴在地上 快点
Hey! I'm not gonna tell you again. On the ground--now!
等等
Hold on.
杀了我或逮捕我
Kill me or arrest me,
但我不会像狗一样趴在地上
But I will not lay on the around like a dog.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
关注此事 我回头和你联♥系♥
Stay on top of this. I'll speak to you soon.
小塞
Serge?
塞尔吉奥 咪♥咪♥
Sergio, buddy.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表