那我们怎么让她供认
So how do we get her to admit it?
我们得把她拉回现实当中
We need to ground her back into reality
给她查清♥真♥♥相♥的动力
give her something to hold on to for truth.
有没找到我们要的档案
Did you get those files we asked for
那些谋杀悬案
the unsolved murders?
有 5分钟后送到
Yeah. I can have them here in 5 minutes.
好极了 多谢 如果他确实杀了悬案里的这些人
Great thanks. If the unsub did kill someone in those files
其中应该包括他孩子的生父
it's most likely the father of her child.
如果以前的换妻伴侣 那就很容易找到
If it's an old swinging partner he'd be easy to track down.
太冒险了 如果她看了卷宗 他却没有出现
That's risky. If we show her the files and he's not in there
我们就没法再指望她了
we could lose her for good.
可如果那个生父也在其中
Yeah but if the father is in there
说不定能让她动摇
it could shake her loose.
现在只有那个孩子
That baby is the only
对她来说比丈夫更重要
thing she would prioritize over her husband.
我觉得我能做到 我能争取她
I think I can do it. I can get her to cooperate.
怎么争取
How?
此时此刻 两个强势男性
Right now two alpha males are in there
正在危及她的婚姻 她会采取一贯的应对措施
attacking her marriage. She'll react the same way
对付任何会危及她丈夫权威的人
to anyone challenging her husband's dominance.
可我没有威胁 她很可能会听我的
But I'm not a threat. I think she'll listen to me.
我最近看到个很有趣的理论
So I read this pretty fascinating theory recently.
说人类本来就不适合一夫一妻制
It said that humans weren't designed to be monogamous
早在狩猎采实的原始阶段
that in our hunter-gatherer phase
女人就有很多伴侣
women took several mates.
理论是如果部落里的男性
The idea was that if the men in the tribe
都不知道谁是自己的儿女
didn't know who the father was
就会对每个小孩视如己出
they'd all be more invested in the child.
有趣吧 是不是
Interesting right?
也许吧
I guess.
实质上 你的生活方式
Truthfully your lifestyle
简直是社会奇闻
is um it's a sociological marvel.
别误会 我不是在评价你什么的
Don't get me wrong. I don't judge it or you.
只是我觉得你之所以参与进去
But I do think that the only reason you got into that
是为了要让你丈夫开心
was to make your husband happy.
就好比你只在他手术后才怀孕
Just like you only got pregnant after his surgery
好让他开心
to make him happy
只不过 我觉得这没用
only I don't think that it's working.
不是的
That's not true.
詹姆斯当上父亲非常开心
James is overjoyed to be a father.
那么他在你怀孕四五个月时
So he didn't change around like
都没有任和异常吗
month 4 or 5 of the pregnancy
那时你都已经特征明显了
when you started to show?
他没有变得很情绪化或萎靡什么的吗
He didn't get moody or withdrawn or anything?
那昨天晚上怎么样
How about last night
当他身上带伤回到家时
when he came home with cuts and bruises?
你有没有问过他
Didn't you ask him about that?
没有
No.
那么 玛莲 我知道这话听着刺耳
So Maryann I know this is hard to hear
但我还是认为你怀孕这件事
but I think that your pregnancy
驱使你丈夫不断尝试再现那些狂欢
drove your husband to try to recreate those parties
这样他就能再次满足自己的控制欲
so he could feel in control again.
只不过 不同于换妻的是
Only instead of swinging
他这是在杀人
he's killing people.
你们为什么都不信我
Why won't you people listen to me?
他不会杀人
He's not capable of doing that.
那杀掉让你怀孕这人如何
How about killing the man who got you pregnant?
你认为他会去做么
Do you think he's capable of that?
不会
No.
因为那是你在撒谎
Because you'd be lying.
这是他的孩子
This is his baby.
这些档案是最近一些谋杀悬案的卷宗
These files are recent unsolved murders
都是你受孕期间被杀的男性
men who have been killed since you conceived.
如果我没猜错你的丈夫
Now if I'm right about your husband
我认为你孩子的生父就在其中
I think that the father of your child is somewhere in here.
鲍勃·安金思 是他吗
Bob Atkins? Is it him?
我真难以置信
I can't believe this.
詹姆斯·博伊德呢
James Boyd?
你就是不肯罢休吗
You don't give up do you?
不肯相信我和我丈夫
You just can't accept the fact that my husband and I
真心相爱
love each other.
我们的婚姻不同于传统
Yes we have an unconventional marriage
但那不算犯罪
but that's not a crime.
我们的关系非常亲密
We have a strong relationship.
詹姆斯和我相敬如宾
James respects me.
他绝不会...
He would never do anything--
直接转到了语♥音♥信箱
It went straight to voice mail.
他肯定关机了
He must have turned it off.
玛莲 你得告诉我们
Maryann we need you to tell us
你们结婚前常常做什么
what you and your husband used to do before you got married.
你们有什么嗜好
What your habits were.
你们是指我们去哪儿约会吗
You mean like where we went on dates?
不 是你们的性♥爱♥偏好
No your sexual habits.
你们不可能一开始就参加换妻派对
Think of it. You don't just jump into swinging.
大多人在那之前还玩过其它把戏
Most people have games building up to it.
是什么
What were they?
有时他会假装来勾搭我
He'd sometimes pretend to pick me up.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们会在酒吧碰面
We'd meet at a bar.
我到时他不在
I'd arrive and he wouldn't be there.
而是在暗处看着我
He was in the back watching me.
你去过哪些酒吧
What were the names of the bars you went to?
就去一家 丹利酒吧 在市区商场
Just one. Dunley's. It's at the town mall.
游戏最后是什么结局
And how did the game end?
他让我穿得性感挑逗
He'd make me dress provocatively.
好勾引其他男人
He wanted guys to hit on me
然后我一旦起了兴趣
and then when I'd show some interest--
詹姆斯就会出现 把你再勾引回去吗
James would step in seduce you back to him?
他在酒吧中♥央♥
He's in the middle of the bar.
我们要是闯进去逮捕他
There's no way to take him down
肯定会造成人员伤亡
without risking collateral damage.
我们一进去 他就会开枪扫射人群
If we go in there he'll start shooting up the place.
我们不进去他也会这么做
He'll do that anyway.
他在等待导火线
This guy's looking for a spark.
我们需要分散他的注意力
Then we'll need a distraction.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
他又回归了以前的模式
He's gone back to his old patterns.
他想玩之前和他妻子玩过的那个游戏
He wants to play the game he played with his wife.
黛布拉·威尔逊就因此被杀了 潘提斯
Debra Wilson played that game and it got her killed Prentiss.
好吧 尽量让他不要注意人群
All right keep his focus off the crowd
让我们偷偷潜入逮捕他
long enough for us to take him down.
你们最好掩护好我
You guys better have my back.
会的
We will.
詹姆斯
James.
好啊 我就知道是你
Hey! I thought that was you.
玛莲怎么样了
How's Maryann?
你不记得我了吧
Oh you don't remember me do you?
我们在个派对上认识
We met at a-- a party.
是吗
We did?
是啊 那一夜真是...
Yeah. That was a--
真是太疯狂了
that was a crazy night.
我想也是
I'll bet it was.
我叫艾米莉
Emily.
那天是万圣节
Um it was Halloween.
这么说你想起来了吗
Ok tell me if this rings a Bell.
你问我们是不是对玛莲感兴趣
Uh you asked if we were interested in Maryann
你和我互相对视了一下
and then you and I watched for a while
然后你也加入了
and then you joined in.
布莱恩几个星期来一直说个没完
Brian didn't stop talking about that for weeks.
听着
Look look look look.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表