Step back, sir.
你因涉嫌谋杀而被拘留
You're being detained as a suspect in a murder investigation.
真特么好极了
Wonderful.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
霍奇让我试着拨你所有号♥码
Hotch asked me to try all your numbers,
我在老电♥话♥本上找到这个号♥码
and I have this as an old listing,
或许你压根不再用了
and you probably don't even use it anymore.
但倘若你能收到此信息
But if it is you and you're out there,
拜托 回家吧
come home, please.
艾米莉 我的天 你在想什么
God, Emily, what did you think,
你以为我们会就这样让你离开我们吗
that we would just let you walk out of our lives?
我对你的所作所为太生气了
I am so furious at you right now!
但我又想到你该有多恐惧
Then I think about how scared you must be,
一个人缩在黑暗的角落
how you're in some dark place all alone.
但你不是一个人 不是一个人
But you're not alone, ok? You are not alone.
我们与你同在
We are in that dark place with you.
我们会晃动手电筒呼唤你的名字
We are waving flashlights and calling your name.
倘若你能看到我们 回家吧
So if you can see us, come home.
要是看不到
If you can't, then...
就好好保重
then you stay alive.
因为我们马上就到
'cause we're coming.
我只想找多伊尔 他在哪儿
I only want Doyle. Where's Doyle?
在这儿呢 亲爱的
Right here, love.
就在这儿
Right here.
醒醒
There it is.
嗨 亲爱的
Hello, love.
艾米莉入了陷阱
Emily walked into a trap.
多伊尔看似上了SUV
It looks like Doyle got into the suv.
但从这个角度你能看到他没有
But from this angle, you can see that he didn't,
我希望波士顿警方
which I wish Boston P.D.
能在我看之前就告诉我
would have told me before I started watching it.
抱歉我刚才尖叫了
Sorry again for the screaming.
她朝车里扔了一枚闪光弹
She threw a flash-bang grenade into a car.
很幸运里面三个人都没死
She's lucky the 3 people inside didn't die.
难道没人想到这一点吗
Is anybody else bothered by that?
是三个坏蛋
Well, 3 bad guys.
尽管不怎么合法 但我认为潘提斯
Illegal as it is, I think Prentiss knows
清楚她必须像多伊尔一样无情
she has to be as ruthless as Doyle.
他到美国来想掀起一场公共仇杀
He's come to the U.S. to wage a public vendetta
雇佣了一帮对他忠心耿耿的雇佣兵
and hired a group of mercenaries to remain loyal to him.
他已是亡命之徒 她必须采取极端手段
He has nothing to lose, so she has to act the same way.
多伊尔怎么会知道她在等他
So how did Doyle know she was waiting for him?
卧底肯定通知他了
Well, the mole must have told him, right?
也就是那个向多伊尔透漏承包商和探员的人
The same guy who's been feeding Doyle the contractors and agents?
而我们最大的嫌疑人
And our best suspect was
被拘留时手上正有一箱子钱
just arrested with a suitcase full of cash.
怎样才能让伊斯特招供
How do we get Easter to talk?
他肯定不会好好配合
He won't cooperate willingly.
我来解决这件事
I'll handle that.
你们继续搜查多伊尔的下落
The rest of you focus on Doyle's location.
我真地不想问出口
I hate to be the one to ask this,
可是 艾米莉还能撑多久
But how long does Emily have?
她最大的机会也是最麻烦的一点
Her best chance is also the most troubling.
多伊尔把她留到最后
Doyle saved her for last
因为她是他仇恨的原点
because he views her as his stressor.
所以他会慢慢来
Which means he'll take his time.
我给你的戒指呢
Where's my ring?
冲进马桶了
I flushed it.
就因为那枚戒指
I spent 7 years in hell
我在地狱里煎熬了七年
because of that ring.
所以我要重新送你件东西
So now I'm going to give you another gift,
这次你没法轻易扔掉
One you won't get rid of so easily.
送你一朵四叶草
A four-leaf clover
肯定能为你其它的纹身
should be a nice addition
锦上添花
to your other tattoos.
你应该还有那两个纹身吧
You still have two, right?
是的
Yep.
托你的福 用了不少墨水
And that's enough ink, thanks.
墨水
Ink?
朝鲜人可买♥♥不起墨水
North koreans can't afford ink.
他们都是打烙印
No, no. They brand themselves.
你越是乱动 就越疼
The more you fight, the more this will hurt.
把你的手拿开 知道我是谁吗
Get your hands off me! Do you know who I am?
我可是老大
I'm the man!
他是谁
Who's that?
杰克·费伊 爱尔兰黑♥手♥党♥
Jack Fahey, irish mob.
六小时内给伊斯特打了12次电♥话♥
He called Easter's cell phone 12 times in 6 hours.
跟多伊尔有联♥系♥吗
Any connection to Doyle?
波士顿警局说他级别很低
Boston P.D. Says he's low level.
但是爱尔兰黑♥手♥党♥
But the irish mob
和跟共和军长♥期♥以来关系紧密
has long-standing ties to the I.R.A.
看看能不能问出点什么
See if you can get anything out of him.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么不杀了我
Why are you keeping me alive?
联调局抓到费伊了
Hey. FBI grabbed Fahey.
是她的人
Her people.
很快这家伙就会全盘托出
It won't be long before he starts squealing
他们马上就会来捶门了
And they're banging on our door.
做你该做的事
Do what you have to,
我们再一起离开这地方
so we get the hell out of here.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you want.
真的吗
Do you, really?
你想要劳伦·雷诺茨重新回到你身边
You want Lauren Reynolds back.
我可以 我可以变成她
I can do that. I can be her.
你觉得这样能保住你的命吗
You think that'll save your skin?
我不会这样痴心妄想
I have no illusions.
但我真的厌倦了
But I'm tired of this.
每天都这样提心吊胆
Of being afraid.
我们没时间磨叽了
We don't have time for this.
那就挤点时间
We'll make time.
那费伊呢
What about Fahey?
我来解决费伊
I'll take care of Fahey.
他烟瘾很大 是吧
He smokes, right?
没错
Aye.
看来你争取到了死缓
Looks like you earned yourself a reprieve.
2006年10月
October 2006.
"总之 我没有遇到过
"In closing, I have never
比艾米莉·潘提斯更优秀的特工了
worked with a finer agent than Emily Prentiss.
她在分♥析♥与预测恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Her skill at analyzing and predicting
行为的能力 无人能及"
terrorist behavior is unparalleled."
署名是化名
Signed, name redacted.
你用尽了专业的赞美之词
You used all the right buzzwords,
汇报给我们最愿意听到的东西
told us everything we wanted to hear.
你把她兜售给了我们
You sold her to us the same way you sold Doyle
就像你把多伊尔卖♥♥给了朝鲜一样
to the north koreans.
你知道我怎样做侧写
Just because you know how I profile
并不代表你了解我
doesn't mean you know me.
一个训练有素的反♥社♥会♥者会背叛自己人
It takes a skilled sociopath to betray his team
是出于自我保护这一最为重要的原因
and the cause he held dear for self-preservation.
如果你能跟我们合作 救回潘提斯探员
If you cooperate with us and we save agent Prentiss,
也许我们可以谈笔交易
Then maybe we could talk about a deal.
但是如果她有任何意外
But if anything happens to her,
我一定会彻底毁了你
I will destroy you.
你放心好了
You can count on that.
她说你是最优秀的
She said you were the best.
我不觉得
I'm unimpressed.
有没有你我们都能抓住多伊尔
We'll get Doyle with or without you.
东西带少点 关塔纳摩[监狱]很潮湿
Pack lightly. Guantanamo gets humid.
很会唬人
Nice try.
不过我很好奇
Oh, but--but I'm curious...
如果我是个反♥社♥会♥者
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表