不好意思 我真不记得你了
I'm sorry I really don't remember you.
没关系
It's ok.
你们还去那里么
So do you still hit the scene?
不去了
No I don't.
我也是
Hmm. Yeah me neither.
我今晚来这里
I came tonight uh
是想找个真正的男子汉
hoping to find a real man.
幸运的是我找到了你
Lucky for me I found you.
我们真见过吗
So we have met?
布莱恩呢
So where's Brian?
咱俩分了
Oh he's not around anymore.
是啊 经常这样
Yeah. Well that happens.
和男友分手
Lose your boyfriend.
参加过这派对后难免会这样
The scene will definitely do that.
其实我倒没所谓
You know I'm not that torn up about it.
不愁找不到男友
There'll be other boyfriends.
只有一种方法
You know there's only uh
能保证你的生活方式
only one way to make the lifestyle really work.
你必须选择一个稳重的人
You gotta choose someone who's stable.
必须靠得住
Who's uh secure.
事实上 我和玛莲
In fact Maryann and I have a uh
在这方面有个小诀窍
little secret system we worked out.
你想知道吗
You want to know what that is?
我总是为她选别人的丈夫
I always choose husbands for her...
从不选男友
Never boyfriends.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你也不认识我
And you don't know me.
上 快上
Move move.
联调局 都不要动
FBI! Nobody move!
场面已得到控制 你们没有危险
The situation is under control. You're not in danger.
要帮忙吗
You need help?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
告诉玛莲
Tell...Tell...Tell Maryann...
告诉玛莲...
Tell Maryann...
我会的
I will.
我们都戴着面具
"We all wear masks and the time comes
等到必须卸下的时候 就已再也揭不下来了
when we cannot remove them without removing our own skin."
安德烈·柏瑟姆
Andre Berthiaume.
加西亚
Garcia...
长官 我在扫描公开案件资料
Sir I'm scanning the open case files.
我计划在一个月内让办公室无纸化
My plan is to have this office paperless in a month.
这个不急
That can wait.
基甸离开行为分♥析♥组时
When Gideon left the BAU
我觉得自己扛了过多的责任
I found myself taking on too much responsibility.
而我很快就意识到
And I quickly realized that
我只能做我擅长的工作
I could only do the job that I was good at.
过去几天 我看到你为我们在此案上
I've seen you give everything to this case and to this team
所作出的贡献
for the last few days
但事实是 我们需要你在这里
but the truth is we need you here.
感谢上帝
Oh thank God.
我不想要那份工作 我是说
Sir I do not want that job. I mean--
我只想要一部分
I want part of the job.
我能这做的那部分
I want the part that keeps me here
因为在这里我是大♥师♥
'cause here I'm Mozart
而在外面 我只是个外行小丑
but out there I was like a monkey playing the trumpet
你们需要的是一个大♥师♥
and you guys need Mozart.
你做得很好
You did fine.
不如我们把职责分半
What if we split up the job?
你负责在这里处理新进案件和资源
You can handle intake and resources here at Quantico
现场由我们来处理
we can cover the rest in the field
需要的话 你也能和我们一起过去
and when we need you you'll still travel with us.
这样行吗
You can do that?
当然
Of course.
但我让你失望了
But I let you down.
你从不会让我失望
In no way whatsoever.
在那里我差点失去理智
I kind of lost my marbles out there.
加西亚 你申请这份工作时
Garcia when you applied for this job
给我的简历是一份自♥制♥的粉红色信纸
you gave me your resume on homemade pink stationery.
我就意识到你是如此特别
I realized then that you were...Unique.
我不想你改变自己
And I wouldn't want you to change that.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表