也许霍奇纳探员和那个小神童弄错了
Well, maybe agent Hotchner and the whiz kid are wrong.
也许她是被熟人带来这里
Maybe she was brought into the district by somebody she knew.
没人会把被害人带到华府来
No one's going to bring a victim into D.C.
除非他们的老巢就在这里
unless their base of operations is here.
这里绝对是他的安全区
This is definitely his comfort zone.
所以第一天 凯莉被绑♥架♥了
Ok, so day one, Kelly's abducted.
第二天 媒体收到了她的照片
Day 2, the media gets a photo of her.
第三天 她的尸体被发现遗弃在这里
Day 3, her body's found here posed.
像是精心策划的一样
This all feels orchestrated.
如果你精心策划了这一切
Well, if you orchestrated all of this,
难道你不想亲眼见证吗
wouldn't you want to see it?
要不然为什么要把尸体遗弃在这
Why else leave a body here?
我找人把围观的人拍下来
I'll get one of my men to film the crowd.
摩根 这里不是被封锁的犯罪现场吗
Morgan, isn't this crime scene sealed off?
有人在这里
There's someone in here.
这纸团肯定被空气送了进去
The air must have dislodged it,
否则我早就发现了
Otherwise I'd have seen it.
谢谢
Thanks.
某本书上的一页吗
A page from a book?
不知道 纸张看起来有些年代了
I don't know. It's old paper.
血迹和唾液模糊了一些字迹
The blood and the saliva has sort of smudged the words.
这写了很多话
There's a lot of text.
应该...是老式书信体[早期打字机字体]
It appears... to be in old courier.
知道吗
You know what?
这是打字机打的 不是打印的
It's typed, not printed.
"街上空无一物
"nothing moves in the street.
"冷风阵阵 细雨默默
"a cool breeze and gentle rain
"却不能令罗伯特鼓动的心跳平静丝毫"
"do little to silence Robert's beating heart."
从凯莉被发现时算起
From the time Kelly was found,
她遇害多久
how long had she been dead?
尸僵表明是半小时
Lividity indicates half an hour.
嫌犯就把她关在乔治城
Georgetown's where he kept her captive.
她头发中检测出三卤甲烷
Trihalomethane was found in her hair.
三氯甲烷
Chloroform?
这年头谁还用三氯甲烷
Who uses chloroform nowadays?
三氯甲烷 美感摄影
You know, chloroform, the glamour shots--
似乎都将我们带回上个世纪
It all feels like a throwback to another century.
你昨晚在哪儿
Where were you last night?
牢房♥里
Jail.
昨晚这里有个流浪汉
There was a homeless man here,
六英尺高 山羊胡 快五十岁
6 feet tall, beard, late 40s.
不可能
Impossible.
怎么不可能 昨晚这肯定有人
No, there was definitely somebody right here last night.
这是我的地盘
This place is my place.
这个巷子是我家
This alley's my home.
除了我谁都不准来
Ain't nobody down here but me.
这边什么情况
Do we have a problem here?
发现凯莉尸体的那个流浪汉 住在哪
The homeless guy who found Kelly's body, where is he?
就在这儿
He was right here.
他拦下辆巡逻车 让人送他回到这
He flagged down a patrol car and he brought them back here.
不介意我看看吧
You mind if I take a look?
我难道能说"介意"吗
Do I have a choice?
墙上的字是你写的吗
Did you write that on the wall?
哪个王八蛋在我墙上乱写
Son of a bitch wrote on my walls!
别别别 千万别碰 拜托了
No, no, hey, hey! don't touch that, please, sir.
先生 这是我们的重要证据
Sir, that is evidence that we need.
跟我来
Come here.
拜托了
Please.
"罗伯特于影影幢幢中久久徘徊
"Robert hangs in the shadows,
"恰如其命运安危未定
"just as his life now hangs in the balance.
"然生而无爱莫若死"
But life without love is no life at all."
咱俩要在一起 必是天作之和
We would be awesome together.
咱俩本就是天生一对
Aren't we already?
正如我们 两份词句完全一致
Like us, they are perfectly matched,
但所有数据库都查不到匹配结果
but the are not found on any database.
你读的是哪上面的
On what, then?
在塞在凯莉喉咙里的一张纸上
On that piece of paper found shoved down kelly's throat.
字字一样
The same words?
没错
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
戴瑞 怎么了 你突然安静下来
Derek, what is it? You're doing that silence.
说明你想到了什么
It means you're onto something.
我回头给你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
霍奇说得对
Hotch was right.
你的确向不明嫌犯问过话
You have interviewed the unsub.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为写在墙上的字句
Because the writing on the wall is the same
和塞进凯莉喉咙的纸上的字句一样
as what was stuffed down Kelly's throat.
那个发现凯莉尸体的流浪汉
The homeless man who found Kelly's body
不是真的流浪汉
wasn't homeless.
什么意思
Excuse me?
他乔装打扮过
He was wearing a disguise.
瑞德 读给我听
Read to me, Rhett.
你知道我最喜欢你读给我听了
You know I love it when you read to me.
我很累了
I'm tired.
我真的很累了
I'm so tired.
瑞德
Rhett,
快上楼来 读给我听
Come upstairs and read to me.
第43幕
Scene 43.
你知道我爱死你表演的方式了
You know how I love the way you play it.
倘若你不能读给我听 我简直无法入睡
Oh, I can't sleep when you don't read to me.
亲爱的 我需要你
Baby, I need you.
就来了 妈妈
Coming, Mom.
稍等
Just a minute.
稍等 我马上就去
Just a minute, I'm nearly done.
马上上楼来
Get up here now!
瑞德
Rhett?
瑞德
Rhett.
"行为分♥析♥组的探员们在调查国会山开膛手"
"Agents of the BAU investigate the Hill Ripper."
他们为什么这么说
Why are they saying these things?
你和你父亲真是相像
You're so much like your father was.
是吗
Really?
跟我说说
Tell me. Please.
如此软弱
You're weak.
什么
What?
你和他一样软弱
You're weak just like he was.
这都是我做的
I did this.
不是你 也不是我父亲
Not you! Not my father!
媒体说了几句坏话 看看你
A few bad words from the press and look at you.
"他们为什么这么说我"
"Why are they saying all these things about me?"
你父亲他虽然软弱无能 可怜兮兮
He was gutless and he was pathetic,
但他至少像男子汉那样昂首挺胸
But at least your father knew how to walk like a man!
他什么都没给你
He gave you nothing.
我却把生命给了你
I've given you my life!
我每天都被你提醒着
And I am reminded of that every day.
拜托了 别说了
Oh, please! Don't say that!
你难道不清楚 为了你我失去了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you have cost me?
不是你 我将多么辉煌
What I could have been?!
她看上去真像我
She looks so much like me.
但她不是你
But she's not you, mom.
看看她
Look at her.
看看她 妈妈
Look at her, Mom!
这是一个软弱的人的杰作吗
Is that the work of a weak man?
再过几小时 她就会比你更出名
In a matter of hours, she'll be more famous than you ever were.
头儿 我找不到句子的出处
I can't match the words, sir,
若出自电影 那至少是上世纪50年代作品
But if they're from a film, it's got to be the 1950s.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他寄给广电的凯莉的照片
Well, the picture that he sent of Kelly to the "monitor,"
你看凯莉的妆容没
Kelly's makeup, ok,
底妆呈珠光色
The foundation is like a pearl color.
上面扑一层浅绿色的粉
And over it is this green powder.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表